Inventory Search Bar

I think we should add an Inventory Search bar next to our inventory so if we need something, we search it from our search bar and see where it goes.

Explanation:
The search bar goes next to the handle of the inventory. It is small, but when you search up an item like Gold, Gold will pop up (only if you have gold in your inventory) and drag to the gold in your inventory so u could find it. The gold pops up, it goes to ur gold in our inventory, and shows you where the gold is.

Purpose:
When I always need something, I look at my whole inventory and drop everyone out. but if I don't find the item, I am panicking.

Example:
"OH NO!" Ace says. "WHERES MY GOLD!" *Ace goes to his search bar and searches for some Gold.*
"YEY!" Ace says, happily because finding his gold by the Search Bar.

P.S. DONT USE HATE COMMENTS

Comments

• :/ If you have a clear inventory like me, it is useless BUT it can be useful for you or for when we build huge builds thant need a lot of materials. so +1 -1
  • :/ If you have a clear inventory like me, it is useless BUT it can be useful for you or for when we build huge builds thant need a lot of materials. so +1 -1

I don't really understand you.
    I mean if you need something, and you have a big full inventory, you'll need it. I cannot find anything and I need gold that I remember putting in my inventory but I can't find it.

I don't really understand you.
    I mean if you need something, and you have a big full inventory, you'll need it. I cannot find anything and I need gold that I remember putting in my inventory but I can't find it.
    That's exactly what I meant ^^
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    -1 there is also something called organizing, i have so many times a so full inventory that i am even slowed and i always find my stuff very fast...
  • I think we should add an Inventory Search bar next to our inventory so if we need something, we search it from our search bar and see where it goes.

Explanation:
    The search bar goes next to the handle of the inventory. It is small, but when you search up an item like Gold, Gold will pop up (only if you have gold in your inventory) and drag to the gold in your inventory so u could find it. The gold pops up, it goes to ur gold in our inventory, and shows you where the gold is.

Purpose:
    When I always need something, I look at my whole inventory and drop everyone out. but if I don't find the item, I am panicking.

Example:
    "OH NO!" Ace says. "WHERES MY GOLD!" *Ace goes to his search bar and searches for some Gold.*

It only takes like 5 seconds to find something in your inventory
    Tbh writing the actual name would take longer than looking carefully :v
    I never knew people could be so lazy
  • b3achyb3achy Member
    edited October 2017
    -1 Our inventories are pretty small, so this seems a bit needless.

I'd agree if we had much larger inventories that it could be a handy function (I played one game where we could put bags in each slot to increase our inventory size as each bag had separate slots - since you couldn't keep more than one bag open at any time, it was handy to have a search function), but given our current inventories are so small, this doesn't seem all that necessary.
  • Piratax10Piratax10 Member
    edited October 2017
    -1 for the suggestion

btw, there are no such thing as "hate comments"
    we all have opinions, including jad, and you need to accept our opinions
    if you can't take opinions, then you shouldn't make suggestions.
  • Piratax10 said:

-1 for the suggestion

btw, there is no such thing as "hate comments."
    we all have opinions, including jad, and you need to accept our opinions
    if you can't take opinions, then you shouldn't make suggestions.

Ok, also, I just want to say, but I don't like the comments that have 100 reasons and convincing me to leave the game.

I think we should add an Inventory Search bar next to our inventory so if we need something, we search it from our search bar and see where it goes.

Explanation:

Purpose:

Example:

It only takes like 5 seconds to find something in your inventory
    Tbh writing the actual name would take longer than looking carefully :v
    I never knew people could be so lazy
    Also, if I look carefully, I lose my temps and go faster and faster. I just cannot find my stupid stuff I put into my inventory.
  • Whatever, could a forum moderator close this thread?
    @%20gdog
  • yes
    +9001
This discussion has been closed.