✬ The Cubic Times ✬ (n°2) - Halloween Special ☠

*Joystick**Joystick* Member
edited November 2017 in Player Events & Creations
Due to holidays and events, it has been released earlier :)
You can find a word version here :

We also have a website! : The Cubic Times

Comment below what kinda things you want to see! And The Cubic Times is still recruiting! > https://discord.gg/eCZXPWG

As you saw, a new page appeared : What's New?! This is an ad page. You can promote an event, a shop... Just PM me. BUT! We have a project : build The Cubic Times' Offices, so this is not free : 250c per ad. We're limited to 2 ads per n°. Thank you so much for your support!

CC Moderating Server Logo by @IcyTamTam33$PUPPY

You can find a word version here :

Comments

• Woah!

I need inspiration for the next n°.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Nice job, nice to see things like this being put into cc! Even though it loaded funky on my phone when I opened the website. xD
  • u said:

Nice job, nice to see things like this being put into cc! Even though it loaded funky on my phone when I opened the website. xD

lol ^^ thank you
  • whats this cc moderating discord server o.o
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

whats this cc moderating discord server o.o

Its a discord server that can be used as another place to report scams. The idea being some mods that use discord regularly might be quicker to respond
  • These just keep getting better and better!
    5000c for the building contest though.. I need money D:
  • whats this cc moderating discord server o.o

Its a discord server that can be used as another place to report scams. The idea being some mods that use discord regularly might be quicker to respond
    dang i should look ionto joining....
  • Wow this looks great, but the description can be better, and good efforts from the team.
  • These just keep getting better and better!
    5000c for the building contest though.. I need money D:

Thank you :) and keep your money for this :D

Wow this looks great, but the description can be better, and good efforts from the team.

Thank you :3 But, which description can be better Fire? Thank you also for criticizing, it helps us to be better :)
  • *Joystick**Joystick* Member
    edited October 2017
    lucaaa795 said:

Nice one tho..Maybe you could remove the annoying red/blue lines from the screenshots?I know there are such settings in Microsoft Word

Yes I know lucaa I need to remove them, but I didn't have time to, But iIll do it asap. An dthx ^^

EDIT All's fine now guys :)
  • The thing about the snowy stamp from the last one is true... I will spawn anywhere where theres snow like a plasm >:)
  • The thing about the snowy stamp from the last one is true... I will spawn anywhere where theres snow like a plasm >:)

^^ happy that it fits well :P
  • I like being the joker :P

Making jokes makes me feel good, like it takes all my worries away.

Singing,

Drawing,

Painting,

And all those things make me happy, aswell as making other people happy.
  • Bumpy bumpy bump!
  • OwO didnt knew it was already published xD Thanks Joystick :D
  • A little suggestion, put the news on web instead... Downloading doc seperately for offline reading can be kept, but most likely people like to read it online~
  • A little suggestion, put the news on web instead... Downloading doc seperately for offline reading can be kept, but most likely people like to read it online~

Hmmm yeh I'll see this ty :p
    kurt... said:

OwO didnt knew it was already published xD Thanks Joystick :D

np ^^
  • Wow! Im really impressed with the look and obvious effort put into ur 'cubic times' .. Extremely well done!!!!!!!!!!
    If you'd like any help with the building of ur office or need supplies i might be able help out (as in free not asking for cubits)
    Just let me know on here, or pm me..
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    I enjoyed reading the paper, but is anyone else seeing those big cuts in the middle of the pages? Might be an issue on my side, but it's pretty persistent o-o
  • I enjoyed reading the paper, but is anyone else seeing those big cuts in the middle of the pages? Might be an issue on my side, but it's pretty persistent o-o

That isn't really a cut, but joystick split the page into 2, it's actually Image file
  • How are we able to join the Moderation reports Discord?
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember

I enjoyed reading the paper, but is anyone else seeing those big cuts in the middle of the pages? Might be an issue on my side, but it's pretty persistent o-o

That isn't really a cut, but joystick split the page into 2, it's actually Image file
    Ah my bad xd. And I've got the same question here:

How are we able to join the Moderation reports Discord?

• MissilenceMissilence Member
    edited November 2017

Link to discord:
    https://discord.gg/MSMVNUs
    @Assassinations @CanItBeDone
  • *Joystick**Joystick* Member
    edited November 2017

Link to discord:
    https://discord.gg/MSMVNUs
    @Assassinations @CanItBeDone
    Yeah, just ask, this is experience and friendly and loyalty bases :P

Wow! Im really impressed with the look and obvious effort put into ur 'cubic times' .. Extremely well done!!!!!!!!!!
    If you'd like any help with the building of ur office or need supplies i might be able help out (as in free not asking for cubits)
    Just let me know on here, or pm me..

Really nice of you and thank you :)
  • bumpy bumpy boo!
  • Bump - Don't forget to vote! deadline is Nov, 25th !