The Halloween Update Isnt Good

Umbrellas way to cmmon now & cheap!
Pump balloon is too small
Spider pet ALWAYS jump

Some item's prices are messed up
coffin cant be place standing
halloween stamp is cheaper than the dark stamp >_>
theres few missing items should be added in the item

honestly i dont like the update pretty much cuz umbrella (wearable) is considered as one of the super rares in the game :D

Comments

• Mcwolf the SaneMcwolf the Sane BangladeshMember
    Well they're different umbrellas. And the devs don't set the prices, the players do. I never understood why the Halloween stamp was that overpriced anyways so I think it's fine that the price got lowered by the economy. All the new decos and wearables are cool too. Spiders are just the Halloween equivalent of the chick pets, those jumped too. There are soooo many new stuff in the new update. Overall I love it.

The times they are a-changing.
  • Its not the update, Its the persons about it.
    Many people are online during the 1st 5 hours of the update thats why the rares are easily to get , so by now we can rarely get the rares now. And by that thing the rares are way too many so the people were competeting of the item's price.
  • Dreadful  KnoPDreadful KnoP Member
    edited October 2017
    Concerning the price, the fact is that players thought that a rare was at least 30k...
    In reality in this pack, with 100k you get around 4 rares, that's to say around 20k each rare + 20k of other commun/random stuff.

When a player buy one of those rare 30k, he's just droping the price of rares, since the seller will be able to add more rare to the game when buying more packs.

So the rare are less rare than usually, and ever less rare since players made a bad estimation of the rare price^^

Well, it's funny to see that crash =D

Concerning the rest
    >There's no official size for ballon, so i'm ok with halloween ballon's size.
    > Pink Umbrella is popular... doesn't means that spider umbrella should be expensive. wrong mind to me.
    > Halloween stamp's price and many other price dropped, since many spent more than they expected to spend, and are low in money.

Kewberth made a great job with werewolf, pumpkins, pet, and strange masks.
    That halloween turning so funny and unusual... I really enjoy about it.
  • Hey
    Not your game not your choices
    Deal with it .
  • Welp...Umbrella , Spider Den and Balloon is my suggestions :/
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember

Welp...Umbrella , Spider Den and Balloon is my suggestions :/

Not all of them really...
    Sure spider den was in your suggestions
    Your suggestion was black and orange for umbrella but it became one with webs and called spiderbrella (that i sorta suggested in another thread)
    And balloon didnt even came close to your suggestion....
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    And marv, these items got so cheap since everyone gets them. Just wait after the pack when nobody can get them anymore and the price will rise
  • Welp...Umbrella , Spider Den and Balloon is my suggestions :/

I suggested a spider pet last year lol
  • edited October 2017
    I agree. I thought the umbrella would be more rare bcuz umbrellas are supposed to be a super rare item. I feel like all the items are too cheap and the price should've been higher. I gotta admit...I was disappointed. But on the up side it waaas fun to take advantage of ppl who didn’t know prices and to open packs. Also ghost hunting is real cool. So good job on the update cc.
  • Well they're different umbrellas. And the devs don't set the prices, the players do.

But the devs can make the rarity higher or lower, so the devs do certainly have control over this.

• Well they're different umbrellas. And the devs don't set the prices, the players do.

But the devs can make the rarity higher or lower, so the devs do certainly have control over this.

They have influence, not control .
  • psychological effect OuO. People think spiderbrella should be like rare like 50k-100k+-rare because it's an umbrella item because the pink umbrella WAS once 750k-1mil. same for the black umbrella like I once thought it shouldn't be considered a 100k+ item just because it's an umbrella(well I gues i was wrong on that part cuz it stayed 100k+) and yeah...

example: the game added a raam with christmas lights on its horns but in the recipes it says it's only a rare(in red) item but is considerably hard to get in the pack...Since raams are pretty expenive/rare, people would start to presume it should go 100k+ even if in reality it was as rare as say the vampire(main) mask.

but don't take my word for it, I'm just saying what I have been observing and noticing this past year and months...

Coolness factor has probably something to do with it..
  • -Gundam- said:

Well they're different umbrellas. And the devs don't set the prices, the players do.

They have influence, not control .
    That is what i meant, yes. Thank you.
  • soo, every umbrella (no not deco one) Should be considered SUPER RARE?
    ok. logic. "because umbrella is considered super rares"
    lol.. no word.
  • Concerning the price, the fact is that players thought that a rare was at least 30k...
    In reality in this pack, with 100k you get around 4 rares, that's to say around 20k each rare + 20k of other commun/random stuff.

When a player buy one of those rare 30k, he's just droping the price of rares, since the seller will be able to add more rare to the game when buying more packs.

So the rare are less rare than usually, and ever less rare since players made a bad estimation of the rare price^^

Well, it's funny to see that crash =D

Concerning the rest
    >There's no official size for ballon, so i'm ok with halloween ballon's size.
    > Pink Umbrella is popular... doesn't means that spider umbrella should be expensive. wrong mind to me.
    > Halloween stamp's price and many other price dropped, since many spent more than they expected to spend, and are low in money.

Kewberth made a great job with werewolf, pumpkins, pet, and strange masks.
    That halloween turning so funny and unusual... I really enjoy about it.

I want luck like yours!!! I did open 100k worth of packs and my best was 2 werewolf masks.. No umbrella, no pet... Had to earn some more c and go buy those seperate....

Wonder if its just me? Anyone else have the terrible pack luck?