Saitama vs goku

*spooks**spooks* Member
edited October 2017 in Off-Topic
Who would win goku? Who has surpassed gods, or saitama who can defeat most(not all, probably not goku) in one shot. Please explain your answer.

Comments

• Saitama was MADE to "One punch/ One hit KO" all his opponents... So Goku would also be KO'd with just one punch from Saitama...Saitama didn't killed Boros with just one punch because he regenerates very fast, whereas Goku doesn't have a self regen (Senzu beans aren't allowed :P) People say Goku can one punch a planet but lol, the planet that they're talking about are those tiny planets that you can just walk around it... Plus Goku sounds like a kid and screams like a girl and its pretty weird that he has 2 sons but doesn't act like a grown up at all... I watch both One Punch Man & Dragonball, I'm even updated at OPM Manga and the Dragonball Super :P DB Fans just won't admit that Saitama can just One Punch the dude shesh stop with it already (to all DB Fans out there) I hope that the creators of both anime will meet and one of them will admit hat their character is weaker compared to the other

• Swissy DreamerSwissy Dreamer Playing with Asriel,Frisk,And CharaMember
    edited October 2017
    Vro, you're comparing a Gary stue that was made for comedy and a Gary Stue that is in a
    serious shonen anime, being repetitive and gets no character development except power development. Iam tired of hearing Goku VS Saitama. Though i see goku as a limit breaker and saitama as limitless

though i would like to see Goku/Saitama VS Kenshiro (Hokuto No Ken/Fist Of The North star) Since DB series and Hnk was adapted by toei animation. The whole universe (galaxy, even) would be in chaos
  • The Death ReaperThe Death Reaper Behind youMember
    Goku keeps distance from Saitama then starts using a spirit bomb.
  • hold on, how is this game o.o can someone explain the rules?
  • *spooks**spooks* Member
    edited October 2017
    llBIMBYll said:

Saitama was MADE to "One punch/ One hit KO" all his opponents... So Goku would also be KO'd with just one punch from Saitama...Saitama didn't killed Boros with just one punch because he regenerates very fast, whereas Goku doesn't have a self regen (Senzu beans aren't allowed :P) People say Goku can one punch a planet but lol, the planet that they're talking about are those tiny planets that you can just walk around it... Plus Goku sounds like a kid and screams like a girl and its pretty weird that he has 2 sons but doesn't act like a grown up at all... I watch both One Punch Man & Dragonball, I'm even updated at OPM Manga and the Dragonball Super :P DB Fans just won't admit that Saitama can just One Punch the dude shesh stop with it already (to all DB Fans out there) I hope that the creators of both anime will meet and one of them will admit hat their character is weaker compared to the other

Who said senzu beans aren't allowed? Also I doubt saitama can one punch goku, but if he could gpku is more then twice the speed of aaitama, and gplu can punch small planets in half ya, but he can destroy galaxies whith his ki blasts like the kamehameha. Goku can just charge up a spirit bomb, and instant transmission every where. Saitama can't. U probably watch the dragon ball super dub,(eicj is a hundred episodes behond the japanese versipn)but i n the Japanese version gpku gets a form where he can dodge atacks faster then the speed of light. Eveb the goda are scated of him. So easy win for gpku. All my saitama nerds at my school say that gpku would win.
    *spooks* said:

llBIMBYll said:

Saitama was MADE to "One punch/ One hit KO" all his opponents... So Goku would also be KO'd with just one punch from Saitama...Saitama didn't killed Boros with just one punch because he regenerates very fast, whereas Goku doesn't have a self regen (Senzu beans aren't allowed :P) People say Goku can one punch a planet but lol, the planet that they're talking about are those tiny planets that you can just walk around it... Plus Goku sounds like a kid and screams like a girl and its pretty weird that he has 2 sons but doesn't act like a grown up at all... I watch both One Punch Man & Dragonball, I'm even updated at OPM Manga and the Dragonball Super :P DB Fans just won't admit that Saitama can just One Punch the dude shesh stop with it already (to all DB Fans out there) I hope that the creators of both anime will meet and one of them will admit hat their character is weaker compared to the other

Who said senzu beans aren't allowed? Ypur also sayong that giy regens fast, sp does buu and gou beat him in one atack. Also I doubt saitama can one punch goku, but if he could gpku is more then twice the speed of aaitama, and gplu can punch small planets in half ya, but he can destroy galaxies whith his ki blasts like the kamehameha. Goku can just charge up a spirit bomb, and instant transmission every where. Saitama can't. U probably watch the dragon ball super dub,(eicj is a hundred episodes behond the japanese versipn)but i n the Japanese version gpku gets a form where he can dodge atacks faster then the speed of light. Eveb the goda are scated of him. So easy win for gpku. All my saitama nerds at my school say that gpku would win.
  • How about we compare anime.
    Dragon Ball is trash.
    One Punch Man is OK.
    One Punch Man wins DING DING DING
  • Swissy DreamerSwissy Dreamer Playing with Asriel,Frisk,And CharaMember

How about we compare anime.
    Dragon Ball is trash.
    One Punch Man is OK.
    One Punch Man wins DING DING DING

OPM is good comedy and DB is a bad repetitive shonen battle anime. Not sure you can compare those two shows with a different genre
    But, i'd say OPM's animation is fantastic while the animation for DB series has gotten worse (THANK GOD TOEI ANIMATION DIDN'T ADAPTED OPM) . Saitama has more character than goku and more likeable while Goku is repetitive and annoying. PLUS, OPM is meant to make fun of characters like Goku, they did a very great job.
    OPM wins BAH BAM. GG ONE and Studio Bones
    But really, i don't think neither of them wins. Both characters are gary stues. But i think saitama wins. Goku has died alot for the past years (And got revived because PLOT ARMOR). Goku is defenseless without P L O T A R M O R. Hence that's why i think saitama would win. But is noone talking about kenshiro? That man is underrated for a very OP protagonist. Plus he's manly
  • Professional KillerProfessional Killer GreeceForum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    Moved to Off-Topic.
  • Mmmh . . . I guess Goku would die from saitama's punch, but he might die from Goku's attacks . I guess the winner would be the one who hits first ?