Broadcast bumper

So, when bumped it would let owner to write a message that will be seen by all players in realm, no matter in which room they are in!

Comments

• elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    You already have something like this.... its called a holla
  • You can Holla it instead.
  • Kind of like a clan message.. Owner should be in a different color of text to begin with, but whatever. Good idea. :P
  • First two comments didn't understand me. I meant that it would work only in one realm.
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    Everything you type is already "broadcast" to all players in the realm. What does the bumper do that is special?
  • llBIMBYllllBIMBYll Member
    edited October 2017

Everything you type is already "broadcast" to all players in the realm. What does the bumper do that is special?

Also those realms & rooms that he owns :) Even tho the owner is not in that specific place
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    llBIMBYll said:

Also those realms & rooms that he owns :) Even tho the owner is not in that specific place
    Acu10 said:

First two comments didn't understand me. I meant that it would work only in one realm.

• SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    I'm confused :-)
  • hhmmm maybeee it could be useful...you set the message ,then enter the cubic time and then click ok and you can just leave and on that cubic time it tells everyone in your realm(s) or room(s) the message
  • I'm confused :-)

Basically they mean that the bumper would broadcast a message to all realms/rooms that are owned by the person broadcasting.

ex) If I’m broadcasting, it would go to my main realm, my farm room, crafting room, game room, and Seaside Beach Resort, because those are my realms and rooms I own.
  • DemonismDemonism SingaporeMember

I'm confused :-)

His suggestion works like that.

When a player uses the bumper, there will be a text broadcasted to all of the realm/rooms that player has ownership in.

For example, I use the bumper in my starter realm. That message is broadcasted to my collection, storage and my starter realm since I have ownership in all those realms.
  • *JulieSings**JulieSings* Member
    edited October 2017
    I don't think people would be in all of your realms or something. No offence but, It's useless and no one would use it. If you wanna tell someone something then TP to them and tell them, only takes a few clicks.
    So, -1.
  • I don't think people would be in all of your realms or something. No offence but, It's useless and no one would use it. If you wanna tell someone something then TP to them and tell them, only takes a few clicks.
    So, -1.

but my idea would be kind of useful..
    *>Remo<* said:

hhmmm maybeee it could be useful...you set the message ,then enter the cubic time and then click ok and you can just leave and on that cubic time it tells everyone in your realm(s) or room(s) the message

I don't think people would be in all of your realms or something. No offence but, It's useless and no one would use it. If you wanna tell someone something then TP to them and tell them, only takes a few clicks.
    So, -1.

That's exactly my thought. To be fair, it may work for clan realms and such but I myself as a regular player would never use such a bumper.
  • LiteRary said:

So, -1.

İf you don't have this body in your friendlist, if you are working and you're busy as tp your friend in any room of your realm, if you want to write it for İMPRESSİVE WORDS, like say something in a crowded place, it will be eyecatcher so.

Anyway always useful.

A few people need this. That can come to game but you shouldn't buy that.
    How do you know that person is in the realm/room anyways? Since the bumper broadcasts to all rooms/realms you own, how can you see who's in the other realms? Go there and check and then go back to the bumper then broadcast it? Hell no.

You can use a mute bumper if the place is crowded. Bump it, say the thing and unmute if you want.

We don't want useless stuff in the game.
  • LiteRary said:

LiteRary said:

So, -1.

İf you don't have this body in your friendlist, if you are working and you're busy as tp your friend in any room of your realm, if you want to write it for İMPRESSİVE WORDS, like say something in a crowded place, it will be eyecatcher so.

Anyway always useful.

How do you know that person is in the realm/room anyways? Since the bumper broadcasts to all rooms/realms you own, how can you see who's in the other realms? Go there and check and then go back to the bumper then broadcast it? Hell no.

You can use a mute bumper if the place is crowded. Bump it, say the thing and unmute if you want.

You don't need to know, you can say come to here, maybe they can even add TP OPTİON. Like holla and hollawarp. İt could be such as ; 2 farm rooms you are making, one of then your friend, one of it you. While working instead of go to your friend, write message and if you want add TP option...

There could be tons of things about it.

And, it's useful... İf not for you, for other people who's love that. You shouldn't buy it.
    If I don't know if the person is in one my realms, why would I tell them to come?
    And add a tp option like a holla? Dude, do a holla instead.

Only you and 2-3 people liked it. If it was that usefull then this thread would have over 30 comments saying they love it and it should be added.

Sorry I just don't like it and it's my opinion. This is a suggestion and everyone here should respect other's opinions on it.
    Still -9.
  • -1 holla will useless and we can everyday broadcast...it not good

-1 holla will useless and we can everyday broadcast...it not good

Bruh. Hollas will still be useful even if this is implemented. Did you even read?
  • GalaGala Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

Everything you type is already "broadcast" to all players in the realm. What does the bumper do that is

i think he mean..
    broadcast bumper,
    if u smash that bumper.
    then u write what u want say.
    then it wil come only in u realm/room
    and the leter is on red purple or green or purple

for more attention
    +1

would be a great ideai

• Again, use a mute bumper, mute the realm, say what you want to say and unmute if you need to. '-'
  • GalaGala Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

Again, use a mute bumper, mute the realm, say what you want to say and unmute if you need to. '-'

but then no one can talk, a broadcast bumper is a pretty good idea :D
  • If my realm is full with players and I want my message to get noticed,this bumper could be useful.I dont want to mute everyone.But before your message should be a "Realm owner" tag,so no one is gonna think you are a mod.Example:(REALM OWNER) Qbee:Welcome to my realm!

Anyway I give this a +1
  • It wouldn't work in every realm but only in one realm in all the rooms.
  • LiteRary said:

LiteRary said:

LiteRary said:

So, -1.

Anyway always useful.

You don't need to know, you can say come to here, maybe they can even add TP OPTİON. Like holla and hollawarp. İt could be such as ; 2 farm rooms you are making, one of then your friend, one of it you. While working instead of go to your friend, write message and if you want add TP option...

And, it's useful... İf not for you, for other people who's love that. You shouldn't buy it.
    If I don't know if the person is in one my realms, why would I tell them to come?

Only you and 2-3 people liked it. If it was that usefull then this thread would have over 30 comments saying they love it and it should be added.

Sorry I just don't like it and it's my opinion. This is a suggestion and everyone here should respect other's opinions on it.
    Still -9.
    That's why i said, don't wanna spend 2k, if you don't need, or don't know how to use, someone need that... People / Kids would like it...
    Oh so, add something only 5 people would use? Anyways, making a bumper to tell someone in another room to tp is just people being lazy.

And, for those who are telling me that if you use the mute bumper and you mute and say your thing, other players won't be able to talk, I clearly said that you can unmute the place so people can talk.
  • If it makes your chat colorful then im in with the NEAONNNN!
  • Hope my idea will be added
  • *JulieSings**JulieSings* Member
    edited October 2017
    LiteRary said:

LiteRary said:

LiteRary said:

LiteRary said:

So, -1.

Anyway always useful.

Still -9.
    That's why i said, don't wanna spend 2k, if you don't need, or don't know how to use, someone need that... People / Kids would like it...
    Oh so, add something only 5 people would use? Anyways, making a bumper to tell someone in another room to tp is just people being lazy.

And, for those who are telling me that if you use the mute bumper and you mute and say your thing, other players won't be able to talk, I clearly said that you can unmute the place so people can talk.
    Lol, many player haven't forum account and it will be used in events, parkours, etc. made by players.

Not five body,think logical...
    It's an example, and I know many players aren't on forums yet because most of them are newbies.

Can't you just mute the parkour/event place say what you want and unmute if you want people to talk?

I think it would be better if they added a messaging system if you want someone in another realm/room to tp to you.

I still do not like this idea cause it's gonna be useless. Sorry, just my opinion.
    Ok well...we're not doing a broadcast bumper, but we do have an idea for something else players should like and it will be free! so .. stay tuned. Maybe with the next update.
This discussion has been closed.