♥ Marie's Little Workshop ♥

MarieAraMarieAra MexicoMember
edited October 2017 in Player Events & Creations

Hello everyone!

Welcome to my tiny spot here on the forums ♥

I've been playing cc for more than 2 years now and have amassed quite a big collection of builds, with this post i'd like to invite you to join me in my building adventures ^-^

♥ Marie's ♥

These are pics of my most personal builds: My lobby, Shop, Museum, Office and Library (Can get through most of them by visiting my main realm called "Marie's", which is located in Eden) (Yes, I do like rainbows a little too much).

♥ Pretty Pink Place ♥

This is my Pretty Pink Workshop, it also has a second floor with doors to my friend's workshops, which are designed the same way, just in different colors.

♥ Rainbow Series ♥

These are my Rainbow rooms, I love all things colorful, cute and candy, so I had to have a little bit of them all here on cc :D

♥ This is Halloween ♥

Here are my Halloweenie builds, one is a little town with all kinds of spooky bits and bobs, the other one is most recent, built with the ever so amazing Proffy who knows just how to get me into the building spirit.

♥ Harry Potter ♥

I am a crazy Harry Potter fan and had always wanted my very own magical world, so far I've only built Hogsmeade, but I do plan on making a whole set of rooms based on HP in the future.

♥ Contest Creations ♥

These are things I've built for contests :D I love competing and getting to see what my friends come up with, I'm always waiting for the next contest to get here!

Comments