A Suggestion that would make The Community really happy and line the Game Creators Pockets!!

*MaryMoon**MaryMoon* Member
edited October 2017 in Suggestions & Comments
Let's have limited edition farm stuff for recubes! The same way we get new stuff released for packs.
At halloween i want :
Farm Animals: Zombie Cow/Pig/anything??! Crazy chicken/goose that actually chases ppl around(still lays eggs). A chocolate cow that gives chocolate milk!!! Dead horses that are only bone, so skele horses!
Deco: Give us scarecrows for our fields. Ravens with red glowing eyes we can place like gargoyles.
Witch deco that's large like a qbee we can place flying through the realm.
We want oompa loompas to work the chocolate from the chocolate cows! (Now we can cook candy too!!)
Or maybe rats we can release to attack like slymes do (small sneaky rats)!!
A placeable mask with moving eyes we can put on trees!
A claw-foot bathtub. Red drinking goblets. Green eggs n spam. Pictures that are supposed to be a mirror with a ghostly figure inside! Gourds to place. Halloween style pictures.
All only available with re-cubes!!
And each holiday could showcase a new thing??
(Or maybe even just add to packs in the future as i added a bit more than farm stuff, lols)
Shoutout to @Siddd on this one, we were brainstorming some of this awesome madness together!

Comments

• SuperxtremeSuperxtreme The NetherlandsGame Moderator
    Nice suggestions.
    I like the Scarecrows >:D
  • A lot of them are weird, but it's a +26 :)
  • Forever waiting for horses they turned into skeletons XD +++++
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Nice suggestions :D

I use as a scarecrow a snowman head and some sticks xD
  • YES! I've also suggested scarecrows ;D
    +999999999999
  • Nice suggestions.
    I like the Scarecrows >:D

you really like scarecrows eh? I visited your farm Super haha and I like your scarecrows.

Let's have limited edition farm stuff for recubes! The same way we get new stuff released for packs.
    At halloween i want :
    Farm Animals: Zombie Cow/Pig/anything??! Crazy chicken/goose that actually chases ppl around(still lays eggs). A chocolate cow that gives chocolate milk!!! Dead horses that are only bone, so skele horses!
    Deco: Give us scarecrows for our fields. Ravens with red glowing eyes we can place like gargoyles.
    Witch deco that's large like a qbee we can place flying through the realm.
    We want oompa loompas to work the chocolate from the chocolate cows! (Now we can cook candy too!!)
    Or maybe rats we can release to attack like slymes do (small sneaky rats)!!
    A placeable mask with moving eyes we can put on trees!
    A claw-foot bathtub. Red drinking goblets. Green eggs n spam. Pictures that are supposed to be a mirror with a ghostly figure inside! Gourds to place. Halloween style pictures.
    All only available with re-cubes!!
    And each holiday could showcase a new thing??
    (Or maybe even just add to packs in the future as i added a bit more than farm stuff, lols)

+1