How do I get pets to level up?

OK, I know what you're thinking: HOW DO U NOT KNOW THAT??? Well I understand that u have to feed them pet treats but then what??? I tried that and its still on lvl 0 and not levelling up an inch! Plz help I'm a Nub when it comes to all things pets ;-;

Comments

• Once you feed your pet the food, you have an hour per food to do something that gives xp..like mining, crafting or building.
  • When you feed them, you have to mine or build so your pet can lvl up... I fyou don't do anything, it's like youdoing nothing : you don't level up :)
  • OrenjiOrenji Member
    edited October 2017
    Be careful not to feed your pet all your pet food! Just give them 1 pet food.
  • Be careful not to feed your pet all your pet food! Just give them 1 pet food.

Yup don't feed all it just make sure it only 1 before u feed the pet but to level it up u need to craft or mine but max lvl is 49
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    If you give your pet 1 treat (watch out that you dont give a full stack or so because it will eat all without extra added bonus) you get 1 hour that the pet can gain experience

During that hour the pet gains the same ammount of xp as you do, so mining, building, crafting and what else that gives you xp will give the pet xp too

And it indeed can be that you dont see that they get experience but after a while youll see that the bar fills up indeed
  • To level up your pet just feed them then level yourself up like normal and they will do the same. Careful the food only lasts an hour!
  • Feed it food to let it become capable of gaining xp. Then build or mine.
  • Ty for the advice :D
  • u just feed it pet food
  • And to get a pet from lvl0 to lvl49 you need to place/mine 125k blocks
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    A bit of a old thread guys :P
  • Professional KillerProfessional Killer GreeceForum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    Do not bump old and outdated topics, please.
    Locking this up.
This discussion has been closed.