FISHING! W/ New Item Suggestion & Kinds of Fish

2»

Comments

• XD you forgot something!Make the fishes into food or put them in a zoo!XD
  • +1 for evwrything but healing life points.
  • That One DuckThat One Duck Member
    edited September 2017
    It would also be cool if we could display them in blocks similar to plasms.
  • It would also be cool if we could display them in blocks similar to that plasms.

Yeah, that's what other people are also suggesting, maybe a Tank or a Fish Mount, somewhat like this:
  • XD you forgot something!Make the fishes into food or put them in a zoo!XD

Actually putting them in a zoo is hard, fish cant live more than 1 minute out of water, and after biting a hook that goes through their flesh, eek...

PETA emprison this animal murderer!
  • this is a cool idea, i would want to be able to turn them into mounted fish decos too, show off the collection

ye the crafting recipe could include the fish tacks and wood planks (old or new depending on the look you want to give your build)
  • ANKlT said:

this is a cool idea, i would want to be able to turn them into mounted fish decos too, show off the collection

ye the crafting recipe could include the fish tacks and wood planks (old or new depending on the look you want to give your build)
    Ooh, a fisherman's cabin, the old, manly natural ambience.
  • I dont know why but it will make a good way to stay at a mine like a beach to fish and or if you have a realm that has water of course this wouod defenetly help with recubes rising and well help the farmers market a little more with new animals like pet fish to be added with new seller at farmers co-op
  • +3

Yes I would Love Fishing, maybe you would have to have bait to fish because if you didn't need bait, then 24/7 free fish for days/free recubes/free cubits. Maybe each bait would cost 2 recubes? (lol unlucky if you got a sardine)

Maybe each catch would be 3 - 8 minutes apart? (its that long because, if it was a few seconds then you would be making easy money)

Maybe a 0.1% Chance of catching GREAT WHITE SHARK with Deluxe Rod and it sells for 1,000 recubes (Think about it 3-8 minutes per catch 0.1% Chance of getting shark, It's so Rare. New Rarity Legendary)

I'm just adding new ideas at this point, fishing would be so cool!
  • BUMP! pls oh pls, it would be amazing if this was added ;-; just think, think of the things that would happen if this was added
  • BUMP!
  • +1 omgggg, yesss! I love fishing in games, idk why..I just do XDD
  • I am lazy to read all the comments but I would like to cook some fish dishes too
  • 1+!

• This could be such a wonderful addition to the game... to make me even more addicted to Cubic Castles. +1
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    @llBIMBYll
    Could be nice if further idea's from posters here were added to the OP? So many great idea's that get lost between comments.

I Can see so many Fishing cabins and ponds getting built if fishing was added.
    Be a shame if there were designated zones for fishing though. Be great if players could also make their own fishing holes, ponds, lakes etc.
  • Different types of rods for different types of fish:
    -A lvl 1-5 fisherman can use a freshwater fishing rod to catch low level freshwater fish.

-A lvl 6-10 fisherman can use a freshwater fishing rod to catch low and mid level freshwater fish or a fly fishing rod to catch low level river fish.

-A lvl 11-20 fisherman can use a freshwater fishing rod to catch low to high lvl freshwater fish, a fly fishing rod to catch mid to low lvl river fish, or a saltwater fishing rod to catch low level saltwater fish.

The kind of fish you can catch would be based on what rod you're using, your lvl, and the rarity of the fish.
  • +1 I really liked this idea, they could also make like oficial lakes in official realms where people could hangout and fish.
  • Everything but healing because it would make pvp unfair
  • I would prefer my fishes alive more :D
  • Swissy DreamerSwissy Dreamer Playing with Asriel,Frisk,And CharaMember
    Why not add a net? You can catch up to 4 fish with a net.
  • good idea
  • @SirKewberth BEST IDEA THAT I SEE IN THAT GAME ... check that post ,please
  • +1 off all except that the fish can regain healt becouse that will make the healt bumper no sense and all will use Fish to regain healt in minigames
  • Im Waiting for @SirKewberth & @CosmicCow to add this, XD
  • LOVE this idea!

• BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    Yes, i am also hoping and waiting. Hopefully its considered after they have finished their current update plans.
  • DrakayDrakay Member
    edited May 2018

I am not sure about buying them for recubes, but I would love fishing.

Yes that will be to cheap or another cubit/recube like an ocean one that is blue and +1
  • what is luv fish rarity?
  • edited February 2023
    USAGIJL15 said:

what is luv fish rarity?

Really necro-post? Check dates before you post. Forum Rules still apply ->forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/8/forum-rules
    Anyway, it's rare I think.
This discussion has been closed.