Who is your favorite band?

Just a thought, everybody has different tastes when it comes to music. And some of these music came from notable bands (or singers whatever). So the question is, who is your favorite band?

Right now, I'm listening to more MCR X (My Chemical Romance) just because it really brings the emo in me.

So what is yours? And why?

#Killjoy

Comments

• CortanaCortana UnknownMember, Retired Moderator
    I've got a plenty of favourite bands: All Time Low, Brand New, Bring Me the Horizon, Crown the Empire, EastNewSound, Ghost Town, Hands Like Houses, Linkin Park, Mayday Parade, Pierce the Veil, Poets of the Fall, Snow Patrol, The 1975, Twenty One Pilots, You Me at Six. There's much more on my list, but these are my most favourite ones.

All of them are special to me in their own way, so there's too much to explain why certain one is my favourite; lets just say, music helped me a lot through the bad times ^^
  • EloquenceEloquence Member
    edited September 2016
    Panic! At The Disco.

People who know me know that I'll find ways to bring it up in conversation. But they actually have lyrics that are relatable and meaningful. They're aren't all about love songs where they sing about some random chick.

But now... they aren't even a they. All the original members and members throughout left the band, which meant that Brendon Urie, the main singer, is by himself. And the fiflth album, which is his first album alone, got to no.1 on the billboard charts.

It's just inspiring to see the progression of what was once an emo band.
  •   Ed  Ed Game Moderator
    Dont have that many bands i like so um id say Fall Out Boy and Panic! At The Disco
    Cant remember any more
  • Twenty one pilots , the musics from suicide squad are great.
  • Twenty One Piolets, Muse, Metallica, and a song called Black hole sun are good. I also enjoy jazzy music
  • Caravan Palace :D
  •   Angel  Angel Leedle LandGame Moderator
    Breaking Benjamin, Nothing More, Five Finger Death Punch, Metallica, Killswitch Engaged, Disturbed, Linkin Park, Evanescence, The Click Five, Panic at The Disco, All Time Low, The All-American Rejects and much more but too much to put on here :P
  • MarieAraMarieAra MexicoMember
    Mine are Alkaline Trio, Blink-182, Anberlin, The Used, Escape the Fate, The 1975, Bring Me the Horizon, Red, Matt Skiba and the Sekrets, Disturbed, Tree Days Grace, and so many many more lol Oh my! How could I ever pick one!?!! They're all like my babies and I love them all the same <3
  • SnowiezSnowiez Member
    edited November 2016
    Chainsmokers, One Direction (i DO know they broke up) and Twenty One Pilots! Oooo and Maroon 5
  • i like most rock/heavy metal bands
    AC/DC, Motorhead, Beatles, etc...
  • edited October 2017
    Bring me the horizon,twenty one piløts,pierce the veil, Beatles,fall out boy,imagine dragons,red hot chili peppers, etc,etc
  • I think mine are:
    Fall Out Boy
    And Imagine Dragons
    O.o
  • Disturbed, Electric President, Bastille, Imagine Dragons, Vampire Weekend, Ill Nino, Avenged Sevenfold, Great White, Rob Zombie, Slipknot, The Pogues, The Sisters of Mercy..etc
  • Hmmm, Let's Have A Gander At The Bands That Have Made My Favorite Songs, Oh Yes

Here They Are (in preference order)

Galantis
    The Chainsmokers
    Major Lazer
    Coldplay
    Woodkid
    MDK
    Shawn Mendes
    Maroon 5
    Jason Derulo

And, That's All I Can Remember, And Don't Mock Me, I Will Just Runawaayyyyyy

(Sorry, Song Refrences XD)
  • Hollywood Undead
  • Piratax10Piratax10 Member
    edited November 2017
    I guess i will need add one more to my list...
    Mario maker :D

EDIT: i don't know why i did comment this here on the past, but i think this comment was meant to be posted on another thread on 2016...
  • WURZELS!! >:3 Sry i just love them. My whole family like them too xD
  • httyd in youtubeis not a band that are music vids
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    i like so much music but metallica and electric six are right up there at the top
  • YakrooYakroo Somewhere In The Milky WayMember
    Early 2000

Fall Out Boy
    My Chemical Romance
    Panic! At The Disco
    Paramore
    One Republic
    Maroon 5
    Click 5
    The Fray
    Green Day
    The All-American Rejects
    All Time Low
    Simple Plan
    New Found Glory
    Boys Like Girls
    Blink-182
    Linkin Park
    Neon Trees
    Teen

The Script
    Owl City
    F.U.N.
    Coldplay
    Echosmith
    Foster The People(Pumped Up Kicks)
    The 1975(A Change Of Heart)
    Gym Class Heroes
    Imagine Dragons
    Bastille
    Magic!
    Hollywood Undead
    Chainsmokers
    Twenty One Pilots

And Plenty More :3

Note: With Underline Means Top Faves Hehehe
  • BTS for life
  • Link Park is my favorite.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • TSFH(TwoStepsFromHell)

Or Audiomachine 'c'
  • I liek lots of things .
  • Nirvana(the best), Metalica, Limp biscut, Linkin park, Green day, AC/DC, Queen(the true makers of bohemian rapsody ;-;) and a few others lemme think a moment :p (aka years)
  • 1.oingo Oingo
    2.Linkin park
    3.pink Floyd
    4.nirvana
    5. Pearl jam
    6. The Beatles
    7. The beach boys
    8. The Rolling Stones
    9. David cutter
    10. Aerosmith
    11. Credence Clearwater reviel
    12. Bill withers
    13. Black sabbath
    14. Red Hot chillippers
    15. Ac/DC
    16. Prince
    17. Bob Marley
    18. Jimi Hendrix
    19. David Bowie
    20. Alice in chains
    21. David bowie
    22. The kinks
    23. Led zepplin
    24. Stone Temple pilots
    25. The doors
    26. Simon and garfunkel
    27. Bob Dylan
    28. John Denver
    29. Vance joy
    30. Black sabbath
    31. OkGo
    32. the cars

I don't believe these are all the musicians I like. I think I'm missing maybe 10-12 more

Modern music is not included and i dont like modern music much lol
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I'm don't listen to lots of artists, but all those names...I could have swore y'all made them up...
    (Yea yea ik that they are real, don't go after me)
  • I Personally love AC/DC
    There Song Are Lit, One Of The Bests Out There.

This discussion has been closed.