Small Preview Video

SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
Here's a little preview of some stuff we've been working on that will come out before the Halloween update.

Comments

• CosmicCowCosmicCow Member
    edited September 2017
    One thing Kewberth didn't mention is that soccer and golf balls can be hit harder or softer, depending on how long your run up to them is....
  • Professional KillerProfessional Killer GreeceForum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    Nice one, glad to see some of those things getting added.
    Thanks!
  • SuperxtremeSuperxtreme The NetherlandsGame Moderator
    Nice! I love those speakers.
  • SidddSiddd UKMember, Game Moderator
    Oh man, I cant wait to see what The Cubening sounds like! Will have to spam those speakers across my horror realms. Nice stuffs!
  • Amazing. Just amazing thank you very much i got two questions:
    1- what is that mask you’re wearing? :0
    2- could we maybe have more balls in the pack, cause i love playing golf and when i play at space’s golf courses (they are 19) i have to drop around 30 balls sometimes because sometimes they glitch or don’t work perfectly or for many causes, so could we maybe have like 50 balls for 1000 c each or just the 30 balls for 500 c?
    Thank you
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    CosmicCow said:

One thing Kewberth didn't mention is that soccer and golf balls can be hit harder or softer, depending on how long your run up to them is....

well that answers my first question XD
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    Mask? What do you mean?
  • Mask? What do you mean?

Y y y ou were wearing like a scary hat/mask ! :O it shall stay as a secret :o
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    although it isnt practical would be cool to have a way for people to pop their own balls in others realms, especially for golf etc..
  • Thank you I am very happy for this news
  • Woooo...
    Crafting sculpty block like any kind of block? Sorry, i dont understand everything in the video cause of my bad english^^

Sculpty glass?
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    All the blocks that are currently sculpty can be crafted from regular blocks. But it won't let you make NEW kinds of sculpty. I think the decision to not add sculpty glass was a system requirements one. See through blocks take longer to render so lots of detail on glass blocks could be a speed problem on mobile.
  • Small changes my backside, hot key, colored glass....begins to hyper ventilate. The glass struggle is finally near the end....praise the almighty cube.
  • :0 I love this!
  • All the blocks that are currently sculpty can be crafted from regular blocks. But it won't let you make NEW kinds of sculpty. I think the decision to not add sculpty glass was a system requirements one. See through blocks take longer to render so lots of detail on glass blocks could be a speed problem on mobile.

Ty for answer.

... and I really enjoy about those adds =)
  • LiteRary said:

Great update boss! When could it come out?

they usually dont release the date. if they did that players would be waiting and then have to wait more. usually apple always takes forever to approve new updates so usually pc users are the first to get it. this happened with the adventure mode update, apple was taking forever to approve the update. just a guess
  •   Ed  Ed Game Moderator
    These are all great additions to the game, ive been waiting for craftable sculpty for so long
    Question what about the pixels? Will they work with the cutter?
    Ed said:

These are all great additions to the game, ive been waiting for craftable sculpty for so long

Yeah pixels are craftable.
  • Ed said:

Yeah pixels are craftable.
    heh just make the recipe involve a laser cutter and the normal version of the block and boom you get pixel blocks ^_^
  • MarieAraMarieAra MexicoMember
    You, Sir, just made my builder dreams come true! Being able to make sculpty blocks will be the most amazing thing in the world :D tytyty!
  • zpinolzpinol MéxicoMember
    My favourite is the music.
  • Wow. I'm not going to lie, I feel more excited about the timy changes in regards to the big ones. XD

Love the video. ♡
  • Pickles2001Pickles2001 Member
    edited September 2017
    Ok... I want a link to the cubic town music... This is the perfect music for when i sit in the town center ^_^ can we get a link for the music? XD if thats possible? This would make my day even peaceful whenever i go to the town center
  • Daresx11Daresx11 Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    OMG!! Soccer balls. Is there any approximate date of when the pack will come?
    Will the machine be craftable?

• :D now we can play the sports even better now!! Thanks devs
  • Yo this update is going to be really good. I love the fact that there is a little more PC support now that you can change blocks with the numbers on your keyboard.

I'm so happy that the full camera will be unlocked from the start of the game. You will no longer have to do an easter egg to be able to see where your moving correctly.

I'm a little bit undesisive on the ability to turn off patreon swirls. On the one hand, people who haven't bought cubits get to brag about how they got rich without paying money, and on the other, the people who have bought cubits don't have to display annoying swirls next to their name that make them look like they bought their success. I do agree that this feature will be especially useful when all a player did was watch one tapjoy video and doesn't want to look like he's spent a lot on the game. This might also make buying cubits a bit more appealing. I think in the end this is for the better, even if some people lose a bit of bragging rights.

The speakers look like they will be pretty cool! I will most likely be placing these around my realm to listen to while harvesting rubber. Seems like they might also be useful when building an adventure realm.

The beach ball update was fun, so I'm glad that there is more. It's also nice to have some more bumpers, which always give a little bit more control to the realm owners.

The Cut-O-Matic 5000 looks like it would be useful to a lot of people. Always nice to keep the builders happy. Same goes with the coloured glass being easier to see in the inventory. Great stuff :D

All in all, this update looks fantastic. There are some long needed changes you guys are finally getting to. As well as adding new features to keep everyone happy. I'm very excited.
  • Imagine custom speakers, kinda like how you have Music Squencers in LBP.

• edited September 2017
    There is defiantly something for everyone.

I can't thank you enough devs for listening to us and working on the small things. To me the small things are big, they really streamline the experience when you improve them like the glass. I keep thinking you can't outdo your last update but some how you manage to top it each time :O:!

With the speakers I love their price they are not overall to pricey. In the future I would like more ambient speaker varieties to be added. Like the sound of the beach with seagulls and waves, nighttime ambiance with insects and frogs. The fact that we are getting speakers has me over the moon.

Craftable sculpty <3. I never had a problem with being sculpty because to me 2c was a fair price, it was the grab bag nature of them that was the problem. I think many share this sentiment with me. Could spend 20k on sculpty to only get a 100 coal sculpty. I am not arguing though with free :)!
  • IcyTamTamIcyTamTam Member
    edited September 2017
    Very cool video Kooberths :)

And that split head thing O_O