Halloween Suggestions

I just thought about something that could be a nice idea!
We all know that Halloween represents death, horror, ... So, why not put the atmosphere a bit more...anxious >:) Why not plunging the overworld and lobbies into the dark? (like the darkness stamp)
Why not replace the farmer and rancher by skeletons which could talk?
Add some ghost in there too that can scare (a bit) you :)

Comments

• That sounds cool! I like the part about replacing the farmer and rancher by skeletons.
  • would be cool if whenever one of the haloween zillas come out, if the overworld they are in would become dark and their heads would glow. to add some spookyness to it! maybe have blossoms fall in the overworlds bunnyzilla is in. then snow fall in wherever treezilla is.
  • would be cool if whenever one of the haloween zillas come out, if the overworld they are in would become dark and their heads would glow. to add some spookyness to it! maybe have blossoms fall in the overworlds bunnyzilla is in. then snow fall in wherever treezilla is.

i love that too!

i love that too!
    Heh, made this discussion popular again :3