Deluxe watering can.

Plastic HeartPlastic Heart Member
edited September 2017 in Suggestions & Comments
It’s useless, no offense but i would rather get 3 normal watering cans or just 5 sprinklers when i get the perk...
please upgrade it.

Comments

• yes the deluxe can is absolute trash right now. I agree with you lot.
  • The recube price point either needs to be lowered on it or its water capacity needs to be increased to justify the price. It is super annoying to haul around ten watering cans when the solution would be a better justified watering can.
  • The deluxe watering can costs 250 recubes, it holds 25 water

It explains itself :P It costs you 10 recubes per containable water.
  • LightosphereLightosphere Member
    edited September 2017

The deluxe watering can costs 250 recubes, it holds 25 water

It explains itself :P It costs you 10 recubes per containable water.

But, look at the normal watering can, it costs 0 c if you find the material to craft it yourself.
    And yea... they need to increase the capacity or decrease the price.
  • Im on the fence here. The can could be useful, but the cost is crap. it hold 25 so thats 4 cans per 100 crops rather than 10, And that makes good sense. But the cost doesnt make any sense at all!!! And yea sprinklers would def be a better choice any day! But we gotta wait for the perk to use em
  • Tbh even if it's price dropped I feel people will still use normal ones
    Why?
    25 crops is a really small amount (count clicking twice on the same soil by mistake)
    I and probably a lot of other people think that the price should stay the same but make them hold more
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    I agree +1 25 is too low for the price of the thing....

Or decrease the price to 150 (since you can hold 15 more than a normal watering can, that can be crafted for free)

Or increase the holding amount to 50
  • SuperxtremeSuperxtreme The NetherlandsGame Moderator

I agree +1 25 is too low for the price of the thing....

Or decrease the price to 150 (since you can hold 15 more than a normal watering can, that can be crafted for free)

50 would be nice for the same price.
  • I agree +1 25 is too low for the price of the thing....

50 would be nice for the same price.
    ye 50 would be nice
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • 50 is a nice way to make the deluxe watering can better than useless right now
  • The main purpose of the deluxe watering can is to water your plants more faster than bringing your watering can back where your anvil or workbench is. ~John Cena
  • The main purpose of the deluxe watering can is to water your plants more faster than bringing your watering can back where your anvil or workbench is. ~John Cena

at the current price and water capacity it's not very useful though.

• +1
    Should hold 50 and the price stay as it is
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I actually have no problems with this watering can. I dont have sprinklers but I have 500 crops in my realm. 50 water cans is extreme but I only need 20 cans if I buy the deluxe. Its cheaper than buying the sprinklers I need and for someone who is on everyday it only takes 5 minutes to water. I see them as a good second option for those with max farms. Sure I'll get sprinklers eventually but for now the deluxe can is perfect
  • I am using them too now. they are just better. I d rather have them hold 50 water though.
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    I think the deluxe watering can is fine as it is now. I'm a person who can't afford it yet, but the main issue I have with the normal watering clan is the space is takes up. You can't stack them, which just makes it more frustrating.

• The delux can is useless but it's really there for those that find it a huge problem to keep refilling early on and have the recubes yo buy 1 or 2
  • *Legion* said:

The delux can is useless but it's really there for those that find it a huge problem to keep refilling early on and have the recubes yo buy 1 or 2

I have got 10
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    *Legion* said:

The delux can is useless but it's really there for those that find it a huge problem to keep refilling early on and have the recubes yo buy 1 or 2

I wouldn't say it's useless because of those reason, rather I'd say it's useful because of that.