Add the letter *ñ*

Daresx11Daresx11 Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
To @SirKewberth @CosmicCow
I wanted to see if I could enter the letter Ñ in the game,since in Spanish it is widely used.
For example words like: *Mañana* and in the game you have to write *Maniana*
*Español* in game *Espaniol* - *añadir* in game *aniadir*. and sounds strange and apart looks very ugly those spelling mistakes.
Thx
Daresx11

Comments

• I agree with this suggestion, BUT: how would it work? The ñ is not widely used on most English keyboards, and most phone/tablet screen keyboards don't have it either. I do agree that it should be added, but there's not a good way of writing it.
  • TumbleweedTumbleweed Member
    edited September 2017
    At least as far as I know, on tablets and touch screens, holding down the letter N will pop up a bunch of options, including ñ. I'm not sure on computers though...
    Kirodashi said:

I agree with this suggestion, BUT: how would it work? The ñ is not widely used on most English keyboards, and most phone/tablet screen keyboards don't have it either. I do agree that it should be added, but there's not a good way of writing it.

• On tablets and touch screens, holding down the letter N will pop up a bunch of options, including ñ. I'm not sure on computers though...

Kirodashi said:

I agree with this suggestion, BUT: how would it work? The ñ is not widely used on most English keyboards, and most phone/tablet screen keyboards don't have it either. I do agree that it should be added, but there's not a good way of writing it.

actually cc chat only allows eglish letters
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

On tablets and touch screens, holding down the letter N will pop up a bunch of options, including ñ. I'm not sure on computers though...

Kirodashi said:

Tumble never said it worked in cc, they where just saying that there is Spanish letters mobile devices.
  • Nerve said:

On tablets and touch screens, holding down the letter N will pop up a bunch of options, including ñ. I'm not sure on computers though...

Kirodashi said:

Tumble never said it worked in cc, they where just saying that there is Spanish letters mobile devices.
    well if tumble wasnt talking about cc why would he/she have posted in a cc suggestion thread
  • Nerve said:

Kirodashi said:

well if tumble wasnt talking about cc why would he/she have posted in a cc suggestion thread
    Wait what o.o
  • Nerve said:

Kirodashi said:

Wait what o.o

Nerve said:

Kirodashi said:

Wait what o.o
    read tumbleweed's comment
  • TumbleweedTumbleweed Member
    edited September 2017

Nerve said:

Kirodashi said:

Wait what o.o
    I never said it worked in CC, I replied to Kiro about how to get the ñ symbol, I didn't say how to get it in CC...

Back on topic, yes, definitely! +1
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

Nerve said:

Kirodashi said:

Because the person tumble quoted said there wasn't Spanish letters on mobile devices *Facepalm*
  • well then also add ö,ä,õ,ü
  • âãáàèéêìíõôòóúùû
    also add this, we frequently use them in portuguese

+1
  • Tomk2005 said:

âãáàèéêìíõôòóúùû
    also add this, we frequently use them in portuguese

+1

+10

it is a pain to write "eh" instead of "é" >_>
  • edited September 2017
    I have a phonetic keyboard,

I have

A, B, C, D, well the whole alphabet.

And letters like:

§
    ß (ss)
    Þ (th)
    Œ (ő)
    Æ (ay, ey)
    Ə
    İ
    Đ
    Ł (L like in Cattle)
    Ň (Nyyi)
    É (ey without the y sound)
    Ŕ
    Ý
    Ų

But they dont wokr in CC

This would be extremely useful for hungarians, spanish people, italians, french people, portuguese people, german people, polish people etc.
  • Piratax10Piratax10 Member
    edited September 2017
    lucaaa795 said:

As cool as this would be, dont get your hopes high..
    I dont think they will add any other letters any soon
    If they add one they must add all
    And adding all these weird letters is not that easy

Weird?

• Piratax10Piratax10 Member
    edited September 2017
    lucaaa795 said:

Piratax10 said:

lucaaa795 said:

Weird?

Yes v:
    How do you even call them anyways vx
    the symbols on the letters are called accents
  • lucaaa795 said:

Piratax10 said:

lucaaa795 said:

Piratax10 said:

lucaaa795 said:

Weird?

Yes v:
    How do you even call them anyways vx
    the symbols on the letters are called accents
    Theyre still some weird letters no matter what
    for japanese people for example, your letters are weird
  • I want ð. It goes in a username I'd love.