My Birthday :D

*Joystick**Joystick* Member
edited January 2018 in Player Events & Creations
Spam Tag ahead!

So, yeah, I was born on january the 3rd 2000. So in 2018, I'll be 18. Majority in France...

18 years isn't a "normal" number. In France, we're doing huge parties with family and friends! That's the day when you become an adult! (but not independant yet ^^).

In 3 years I've met so many great friends that helped me and gave me smile. I realized a part of a dream.

So, in 3 years, I've also learnt things like the best way to thanks a Qbee is by giving him an important item OR by thanking him like it should be!

Thank you so much everyone for all these presents for a weird guy ^^ I'm now an adult and proud to have friends like you and all those who follow me :3

Finally, I said that I met such amazing friends, so here are my thanks to ALL of them!

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

THANKS TO

scorto7
space_fetus
Mr. Penguin
Ed
iCantiWill
Sir. Pixel
ThisIsNotSlim
NoeNt
Superxtreme
Rolim
elemental god
LucieWinterwolf
Jadabug
Valley
Sculpture
Liberated
=MGN=RedEagle
epieownz
Sir Ace The Nukerator
Genex
himohima
xPrewTheGame
Graceful Thunder
<*Laura*>
Cubiclefun :):

I may forgot some but yeah thx!

And thanks to SirKewberth and CosmicCow for being very nice, punctual and present for me.

I don't forget either all mods that allowed me to complete my dream step by step :

@scorto7 @space_fetus @%20%20Ed%20%20 @iCantiWill @Sir.%20Pixel @ThisIsNotSlim @NoeNt2 @Superxtreme @Rolim @Elemental%20god @LucieWinterwolf @Jadabug @Valley @Sculpture @Liberated @%3DMGN%3DRedEagle @epieownz @Sir%20Ace%20The%20Nukerator @Genex @himohima @xPrewTheGame @Graceful Thunder

Oh and btw, 100th discussion ^^

Comments

• Spam Tag ahead!

So, yeah, I was born on january the 3rd. In 2018, I'll be 18. Majority in France...

18 years isn't a "normal" number. In France, we're doing huge parties with family and friends! That's the day when you become an adult! (but not independant yet ^^).

In 2 years I've met so many great friends that helped me and gave me smile. I realized a part of a dream.

YEAH I KNOW THAT THIS IS GOING TO BE IN 4 MONTHS BUT I DON'T CARE! :3

So, in 2 years, I've also learnt things like the best way to thanks a Qbee is by giving him an important item OR by thanking him like it should be!

So, there's a prize dispenser in my realm : Joy's Yard Rental. There are 100 prizes but only 3 good ones :p

First to go there will have a Red Dehydrated Cube, then, the 50th one will get a Purple Dehydrated Cube. Finally, the 100th one will get, no! not a blue or green dehydrated cube but a Baleful Box!!!!
    Between, there will be dirt :p

AND!!!

I said that I met such amazing friends, so here are my thanks to ALL of them!

THANKS TO

@scorto7
    @space_fetus
    Mr. Penguin
    @%20Ed (Ed)
    @iCantiWill
    @Sir.%20Pixel (Sir. Pixel)
    @ThisIsNotSlim
    @NoeNt2
    @Superxtreme
    @Rolim
    @Elemental god
    @LucieWinterwolf
    @Jadabug
    @Valley
    @Sculpture
    @Liberated
    @%3DMGN%3DRedEagle (=MGN=RedEagle)
    @Sir Ace The Nukerator

And thanks to SirKewberth and CosmicCow for being very nice, punctual and present for me.

I don't forget either all mods that allowed me to complete my dream step by step :

how were you born in 2018 O-O
    its still 2017
    YOU'RE FROM THE FUTURE
  • Spam Tag ahead!

So, yeah, I was born on january the 3rd. In 2018, I'll be 18. Majority in France...

In 2 years I've met so many great friends that helped me and gave me smile. I realized a part of a dream.

So, in 2 years, I've also learnt things like the best way to thanks a Qbee is by giving him an important item OR by thanking him like it should be!

So, there's a prize dispenser in my realm : Joy's Yard Rental. There are 100 prizes but only 3 good ones :p

First to go there will have a Red Dehydrated Cube, then, the 50th one will get a Purple Dehydrated Cube. Finally, the 100th one will get, no! not a blue or green dehydrated cube but a Baleful Box!!!!

AND!!!

THANKS TO

@scorto7
    @space_fetus
    Mr. Penguin
    @%20Ed (Ed)
    @iCantiWill
    @ThisIsNotSlim
    @NoeNt2
    @Superxtreme
    @Rolim
    @Elemental god
    @LucieWinterwolf
    @Jadabug
    @Valley
    @Sculpture
    @Liberated
    @Sir Ace The Nukerator

its still 2017
    YOU'RE FROM THE FUTURE
    Bruh x) I'm from 2000! There was a POINT "." !! > 3rd. In 2018, I'll be 18.

But now I wrote the whole date so yeah x]
  • Awww joyeux anniversaire, too early but meh, i am glad that i am your friend
  • Spam Tag ahead!

AND!!!

THANKS TO

@scorto7
    @space_fetus
    Mr. Penguin
    @%20Ed (Ed)
    @iCantiWill
    @ThisIsNotSlim
    @NoeNt2
    @Superxtreme
    @Rolim
    @Elemental god
    @LucieWinterwolf
    @Jadabug
    @Valley
    @Sculpture
    @Liberated
    @Sir Ace The Nukerator

its still 2017
    YOU'RE FROM THE FUTURE
    Bruh x) I'm from 2000! There was a POINT "." !! > 3rd. In 2018, I'll be 18.

But now I wrote the whole date so yeah x]
    oh xD
    sorry
  • *Joystick**Joystick* Member
    edited September 2017

Awww joyeux anniversaire, too early but meh, i am glad that i am your friend

thx / Merci <3

no problem jad :P
  • Birthdays come around every year,but friends like you only come once in lifetime and that's why I'm so glad you became my friend=)

I hope you have a special day with happiness And many gifts ;)!!!
  • NoeNt2 said:

Birthdays come around every year,but friends like you only come once in lifetime and that's why I'm so glad you became my friend=)

I hope you have a special day with happiness And many gifts ;)!!!

<3 I'm glad to be your friend too :)
  • aww You are a great friend too! And I hope you have fun in your 18 bday boy! :D I born in 1999 and i'm also from january too :D so yea im 18 already not a big deal for me :P (I still act like a kid :v)
    4 months will fly by quickly ~~
  •   Ed  Ed Game Moderator
    Happy early anniversary <3
  • Rolim said:

aww You are a great friend too! And I hope you have fun in your 18 bday boy! :D I born in 1999 and i'm also from january too :D so yea im 18 already not a big deal for me :P (I still act like a kid :v)
    4 months will fly by quickly ~~

:3
    Ed said:

Happy early anniversary <3</p>

Thx :D
  • who are you?
    never seen u before... XD
  • epieownz said:

who are you?
    never seen u before... XD

YOU who're you! You're stalking meh! x)
  • :C i thought the giveaway was now then i went in there used the password and there was scaffold around the dispenser xD
    Happy very early birthday :p
  • HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
    edited September 2017
    locked prize machine XD
  • *>Remo<* said:

:C i thought the giveaway was now then i went in there used the password and there was scaffold around the dispenser xD
    Happy very early birthday :p

locked prize machine XD

Of course guys :p I'll open it on my birthday :)
  • My goodness those screen shots! I only collected about 1/2 but hey, I got a mod, admin, and beta all in one pic :D. Btw happy early Birthday Joystick!
  • Bluejay_1 said:

My goodness those screen shots! I only collected about 1/2 but hey, I got a mod, admin, and beta all in one pic :D. Btw happy early Birthday Joystick!

nice one :) and thx :3
  • Joyeux Anniversaire, je te souhaite de beaux cadeaux! :)
  • Joyeux Anniversaire, je te souhaite de beaux cadeaux! :)

Merci :D

• It is approaching guys :D

hey.PNG 97.4K
  • Aj BaryzaAj Baryza Member
    edited October 2017
    very earlyyyy
    happy birthday joy
  • lucaaa795 said:

Aj BaRyza said:

late but
    happy birthday joy

Its actually very early lol
    oh yeah haha lol. i forgot
  • Happy birthday :D
  • Happy early birthday!
  • Spam Tag ahead!

So, yeah, I was born on january the 3rd 2000. So in 2018, I'll be 18. Majority in France...

In 3 years I've met so many great friends that helped me and gave me smile. I realized a part of a dream.

YEAH I KNOW THAT THIS IS GOING TO BE IN 3 MONTHS BUT I DON'T CARE! :3

So, in 3 years, I've also learnt things like the best way to thanks a Qbee is by giving him an important item OR by thanking him like it should be!

So, there's a prize dispenser in my realm : Joy's Lobby (I will holla). There are 100 prizes but only 3 "good" ones :p

The first to go there will have a Black Wizard Hat, then, the 50th one will get a Knockback wand. Finally, the 100th one will get, no! not a blue or green dehydrated cube but a Baleful Box!!!!
    Between, there will be random prizes like red & purple cubes and some hats :P

AND!!!

THANKS TO

scorto7
    space_fetus
    Mr. Penguin
    Ed
    iCantiWill
    Sir. Pixel
    ThisIsNotSlim
    NoeNt
    Superxtreme
    Rolim
    elemental god
    LucieWinterwolf
    Jadabug
    Valley
    Sculpture
    Liberated
    =MGN=RedEagle
    epieownz
    Sir Ace The Nukerator
    Genex
    Superxtreme

@scorto7 @space_fetus @%20%20Ed%20%20 @iCantiWill @Sir.%20Pixel @ThisIsNotSlim @NoeNt2 @Superxtreme @Rolim @Elemental%20god @LucieWinterwolf @Jadabug @Valley @Sculpture @Liberated @%3DMGN%3DRedEagle @epieownz @Sir%20Ace%20The%20Nukerator @Genex @Superxtreme

u must really like superxtreme becuz u put him twice
    happy early b-day!
  • xD Happy Bday, again ;)
  • Hola bupy boop it comes closer and closer :D
  • Happy early Birthday, this is so sweet and I'm glad to be your friend :)
    Btw this is Valley if you haven't already read my discussion about my name change
  • Bon anniversaire déjà! J' espère que vous allez vous amuser!!!
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Whoa, I wish you an early happy 18 :D
This discussion has been closed.