Weapon update

you should add sowrds,spears,armors, horses an more .....since this is Cubic "castles" that would be more cooler!

Comments

• Damn .

I always were against it , but you brought something interesting with the name of the game . I think it would be interesting to know what the devs had in mind when they released the game .

+0 .
  • It's too 'harsh'
    -sarcasm-
  • Piratax10Piratax10 Member
    edited September 2017
    i am still +10 about it, and i am not gonna change my idea
    in my opinion headless is way more violent then swords.
    i would love that update...
    +10!
  • The game is rated 12+ Remeber some parents did not like the headlessness, some parents are strict about sword/weapons So that would decrease the number of players (for strict parents)
  • Ragean said:

The game is rated 12+ Remeber some parents did not like the headlessness, some parents are strict about sword/weapons So that would decrease the number of players (for strict parents)

some people dont like the headlessness, but its still in game, and probably wont be removed .
  • "edd gumz to cebic culstles"
  • QbirdQbird Member
    edited September 2017

"edd gumz to cebic culstles"

"Mek eet geeteeay"
  • -Gundam- said:

"Mek eet geeteeay"
    Is this some hidden language of qbee's that I am totally not understanding? Lol. :P
  • -Gundam- said:

"Mek eet geeteeay"
    Is this some hidden language of qbee's that I am totally not understanding? Lol. :P
    It's a joke for many people asking to add guns to some games because they play way too much Call of Duty or something.
    Most of them jokes such as like.
    "add guns to minecraft"
    but most children play CoD so its like spelling it wrong.
    something.
    its just funny to me tbh
  • -Gundam- said:

"Mek eet geeteeay"
    It's a joke for many people asking to add guns to some games because they play way too much Call of Duty or something.
    "add guns to minecraft"
    something.
    its just funny to me tbh
    I know. I honestly thought it was halarious btw. GG bro, GG! :P

• -Gundam- said:

"Mek eet geeteeay"
    "add guns to minecraft"
    something.
    its just funny to me tbh
    I know. I honestly thought it was halarious btw. GG bro, GG! :P

eggs dee. i just say that bc I'm just a huge meme
  • Your funny, Black Socks. We would be good IG friends for sure :p
  • Your funny, Black Socks. We would be good IG friends for sure :p

friend me :p
  • Okie. I'm NamasteZen IG. Imma be on at 7. Cause my ma said so. My parents are strict. *sigh* Cubic Castles is my safe space away from crazy ppl during school hours :p
    Anyways be on soon :p
  • Okie. I'm NamasteZen IG. Imma be on at 7. Cause my ma said so. My parents are strict. *sigh* Cubic Castles is my safe space away from crazy ppl during school hours :p
    Anyways be on soon :p

It's fine. I don't play cc just to get away from life. I just play it because I'm really bored.
  • I play it to relax, kick back, and have fun with my friends :D
  • honestly, ranged pvp is pretty fine, seems like you just pulled alot of that from some well known sandbox game owned by microsoft that apparently has a few of the same things you mentioned. Horses don't sound bad tho, kind of fits in with the farm update
  • I think the only thing here that should be added should be a horse that you can ride like a car, only it shows your qbee sitting on the horse c:
  • idk if no swords and blood or anything there should be like horses and pikes and u have to push each other off
  • ikr *rolls eyes* xD
  • If you think that its too harsh or not kid-friendly, you guys might be thinking wrongly of what the weapons look like... Just imagine a tiny-cute weapons, think of it as a chibi avatar holding his chibi weapon :3
  • -Gundam- said:

Ragean said:

The game is rated 12+ Remeber some parents did not like the headlessness, some parents are strict about sword/weapons So that would decrease the number of players (for strict parents)

some people dont like the headlessness, but its still in game, and probably wont be removed .
    What if you have a setting saying "remove blood" that would make the headlessness just invisible
  • Hmmm... kinda like it... but i dont wanna remove the cuteness in this game... make those less harmful and dark
  • I think they should just add them as decor. Makign them as actual pvp items would be too violent... Decor is less violent and useful for players who have giant castle builds
  • Wade PrevossWade Prevoss Member
    edited September 2017
    maybe just wearables? like balloon.......maybe u can hold them on ur qbees back..i just want that :3

should be pvp someway without bloods.....remember wands? they used for pvp...so its not bad to add them for pvps?
  • should be pvp someway without bloods.....remember wands? they used for pvp...so its not bad to add them for pvps?

Cc has a bad PvP gameplay . The camera is weird, and the characters are way too agile for close combat .

Winners won't be determined by skills, but only by button mashing speed .
  • But cubic castles has norhing to do with actual castles... Besides technicallt speakijg all these items have to do with kingdoms, not castles xd you dont really see horses inside a castle tbh more outside in the kingdom
  • I don't see a reason why they couldn't add more pvp for players who prefer. Plus I would definitely love the horses:D +1
  • SpaceChickenSpaceChicken Member
    edited September 2017

should be pvp someway without bloods.....remember wands? they used for pvp...so its not bad to add them for pvps?

wooden swords then? these make no blood or anything and arent that violent
  • *>Remo<* said:

wooden swords then? these make no blood or anything and arent that violent
    or maybe pillows xDDDDDD