SHOES! Why not?

Is it just me, or are our cubic feet getting a bit cold? I get that pants cover our feet but shoes...why not? people could choose to wear them, or choose not to. Sneakers , heels, flipflops. Yeah they will be tiny but still...cubic castles just isn't right without SHOES!

Comments

• Why not? Because clothing items are stupid.
  • Pious said:

Why not? Because clothing items are stupid.

That's your opinion. You don't like clothing? Then don't wear it. There are others who do care.
  • Pious said:

That's your opinion. You don't like clothing? Then don't wear it. There are others who do care.
    i like how you made a suggestion thread ad you cant even accept opinions
    just *clap*
  • Pious said:

just *clap*
    Welcome back to triggering boiiiii

But yeah, I agree with deh weirdo .
  • Pious said:

just *clap*
    Popstar only gave a opinion on pious' opinion.It doesnt mean she didnt accepted it
  • -map- said:

Pious said:

just *clap*
    Popstar only gave a opinion on pious' opinion.It doesnt mean she didnt accepted it
    popstar didnt accept his opinion saying "you don't like clothings dont wear them"
    popstar basically told him "if you don't like the idea you shouldn't have commented"
  • -map- said:

Pious said:

just *clap*
    popstar didnt accept his opinion saying "you don't like clothings dont wear them"
    popstar basically told him "if you don't like the idea you shouldn't have commented"
    What I actually meant was that he would have a choice to wear them or not, some people would like to wear shoes, others wouldn't care.
  • -map- said:

Pious said:

just *clap*
    What I actually meant was that he would have a choice to wear them or not, some people would like to wear shoes, others wouldn't care.
    that doesn't mean he can't not like the idea
    he's forced to see the shoes other people wear (if added)
  • That could have been said in so many ways,you cant know what someone means behind a screen
    anyway I forgot to give a opinion
    I like the idea,not really necesary,but 1+ for me
  • Pious said:

Pious going around saying that clothing items are stupid and that fadey foam is lame xD
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember

why? because shoes are a way too small kkind of item.... its basically useless to even waste the time of the devs on it to make an extra slot for shoes that you wont even see anyways

why? because shoes are a way too small kkind of item.... its basically useless to even waste the time of the devs on it to make an extra slot for shoes that you wont even see anyways

Yeah, it would be better to save this slot for something special .