ALRIGHT, THIS HAS TO BE CHANGED

JackFuryJackFury Member
edited September 2017 in Suggestions & Comments
WHY IS IT THAT YOU CAN USE 1 YUMBERRY TO MAKE A SUNNY POTION, 1 CHILIBERRY TO MAKE A SPICY POTION, BUT THEN IT TAKES 3 FRICKIN RED FLOWERS, WHICH ARE ALREADY NOT THAT COMMON, TO MAKE 1 FIERY POTION?!?!? EVERY TIME I MAKE FADEY FOAM I AM REMINDED OF HOW RIDICULOUS THIS IS! Not only does it take 3 red flowers, but there is also no way to get more of them aside from mining. You can't farm loads of them like you can sunberries and chiliberries. Sorry for yelling, but this pisses me off so badly, because every time I make fadey foam, I have to grind out hundreds of red flowers for it. Yes, I am aware that I could just bite the bullet and buy the pack, but c'mon, what about the people who can't? Yeah, good luck getting all those red flowers.
@SirKewberth @CosmicCow

Comments

• Fadey foam is lame.
  • SpaceChickenSpaceChicken Member
    edited September 2017
    Shouldnt be changed because its one of the things that makes getting tons of fadey foam a big thing otherwise lazy ppl like you when you need 10 fadey foam u go to ur farm mine some bushes go to a mine get some flowers go to an arctic mine get some oil and some dead trunks and boom u got 10 foams...
  • Pious said:

Fadey foam is lame.

Fadey foam is lame,
    Zoom in is the new fame. *guns fingers*

• JackFury said:

WHY IS IT THAT YOU CAN USE 1 YUMBERRY TO MAKE A SUNNY POTION, 1 CHILIBERRY TO MAKE A SPICY POTION, BUT THEN IT TAKES 3 FRICKIN RED FLOWERS, WHICH ARE ALREADY NOT THAT COMMON, TO MAKE 1 FIERY POTION?!?!? EVERY TIME I MAKE FADEY FOAM I AM REMINDED OF HOW RIDICULOUS THIS IS! Not only does it take 3 red flowers, but there is also no way to get more of them aside from mining. You can't farm loads of them like you can sunberries and chiliberries. Sorry for yelling, but this pisses me off so badly, because every time I make fadey foam, I have to grind out hundreds of red flowers for it. Yes, I am aware that I could just bite the bullet and buy the pack, but c'mon, what about the people who can't? Yeah, good luck getting all those red flowers.
    @SirKewberth @CosmicCow

so they should change a big part of the game because some random guy is too lazy to go mine flowers?
    is it that hard to go to a mine and get some red flowers
    god what is it with lazy people?
    just go and mine they dont have to change the entire game because you're lazy
  • RolimRolim Member
    edited September 2017
    I kinda agree with JackFury. If you follow the logic:

1 sunberrie - (yellow) sunny potion
    1 chiliberry - (green) Spicy potion

At this part you would presume the yumberrie would do the red potion but it doesn't instead it makes solvent, that's probably the reason they had to use Red flowers instead.

I like to mine so i don't really mind that much. Just focus one material and you get a bounch pretty quick. (depends XD) Turn off attractor to get double flowers sometimes :3
  • JackFuryJackFury Member
    edited September 2017

JackFury said:

@SirKewberth @CosmicCow

so they should change a big part of the game because some random guy is too lazy to go mine flowers?
    I don't have a problem with red flowers being used for potions, I have a problem with it taking 3 of them per potion while it only takes 1 berry each for the others, genius.
  • JackFury said:

JackFury said:

@SirKewberth @CosmicCow

I don't have a problem with red flowers being used for potions, I have a problem with it taking 3 of them, genius.
    compare an entire berry to a flower
    theres a big size difference
    genius
  • JackFury said:

JackFury said:

@SirKewberth @CosmicCow

I don't have a problem with red flowers being used for potions, I have a problem with it taking 3 of them, genius.
    compare an entire berry to a flower
    theres a big size difference
    genius
    since when do physics matter in a game like this, the point is that you have to mine 3x the amount of an item
  • I KNOW. I totally feel ya. that's the only reason I hate making face foam. I seriously almost cry . It's such a pain to mine and it's probably just as rare as berries. If not 1, at most 2. 3 is just too much.
  • Mining flowers is fun.
  • Don't be lazy or stop playing
  • -Gundam- said:

Don't be lazy or stop playing

Geez people I'm not lazy, all I want to know is why it takes 3 flowers instead of 1 per potion. It doesn't make sense
  • JackFury said:

-Gundam- said:

Don't be lazy or stop playing

Geez people I'm not lazy, all I want to know is why it takes 3 flowers instead of 1 per potion. It doesn't make sense
    because look at the size of the flowers.then look at the size of the potions,makes sense now?
  • Ok, I'm gonna get this discussion closed because it was a dumb thing to complain about in the first place and I don't need every player in all of Cubic Castles tut-tutting at me and wagging their fingers as they explain how much they love mining.

@Superxtreme or @scorto7 , please close this discussion c:
  • ThisIsNotSlimThisIsNotSlim Member, Game Moderator
    Closed upon request
This discussion has been closed.