Bluejay_1's suggestions

Bluejay_1Bluejay_1 Member
edited July 2018 in Suggestions & Comments
Cars
~snow mobile (winter and drives good in the arctic mines)
~dune buggy (summer)
~jack-o-lantern mobile (fall)
~flower pot mobile (spring)

Capes

~Cosmic Cow cape
~Regular cape (you can dye them)
~Dog cape
~Cat cape
~scull cape

And the flags on the cc store are can be on the design of the capes

Pets

~cheesy pal
~leprechaun pet (St Patrick's day)
~xmas tree pet (makes a jingle for its voice)

Other

~glass stairs
~glass 1/2 slab
~glass pixel (I have seen other suggestions of this, so il help spread the word)

~hair (facial hair and diffrent hair styles)
Why not? We all dont need to hide in wigs/hats
Spectating camera. it is a bumper in which you can spectate people who are racing, doing parkour, bomb games, or even hide and seek! sort of like gather bumper all except you choose to spectate people

MAKE US BE ABLE TO SIT ON COOLERS why not. perfect place to sit.
(Suggested by many many people)

automatic-firework launcher. Are you tired of continuous placing of fire works? Well, look no further! All you have to do is load the machine with fire works or fire crackers, and hit go! now you dont have to waiste time placing anymore!

Comments

• Bump!
  • Flying is too op
    And custome capes seem a bit too much
    Also can be used to trick others
    Example
    A newbie bought 1k but that newbie doesn't know that you can make capes
    A scammer comes
    Scammer:hi do you wanna buy my rare cape it's supposed to be 6k but im doing a discount so it's for 1k :3
    Newbie:wow really?i'll buy it
    After a while the newbie realizes he got ripped off
    And adding something for a specific mod that doesn't seem fair for other mods and it'd be too much if they made something for every mod

And you didn't say how you would make a custom cape

-1000000000 for food bar and hunger
    This is a building game imagine how annoying it would be

We already have a beard so there's already facial hair
    And there are tons of wigs

But +1 for everything else

• Bluejay_1Bluejay_1 Member
    edited July 2017

Flying is too op
    Example
    A scammer comes
    Scammer:hi do you wanna buy my rare cape it's supposed to be 6k but im doing a discount so it's for 1k :3
    And adding something for a specific mod that doesn't seem fair for other mods and it'd be too much if they made something for every mod

-1000000000 for food bar and hunger
    This is a building game imagine how annoying it would be

But +1 for everything else

You misunderstood the cape part...not make your own cape, design your own cape! You see, some people will like pink with purple outline, but others might like a mix of green & blue stripes. So u don't MAKE you own cape @Jad Kheirallah you design it. Not craft it. But color it. You design the colors & (maybe) look of it.
    And I was asked to suggest the food and hunger.
    And I mean like brown hair and blonde hair. Boy hair girl hair. Now I use to like wigs but they just make me feel like the 1700's so I feel that regular hair would be nice to have
  • MiwkyMiwky at your house stealing your Peanut butter jarMember
    dune buggy pls
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I want beards! Then I can become N awesome facial hair bro
  • the leprechaun pet is an awesome idea :D
  • Bump!

I want beards! Then I can become N awesome facial hair bro

The devs got us chest hair and hairy legs. Next we need beards :D
    (Diffrent colors and styles other than Santa)
  • Flying is too op

Yeah, Double Jump, Brawny, And Heart Perk are too op!! They shouldve been removed from game.

Example
    A scammer comes

Don't worry jad. It is technically isn't possible. Unless the game upgrades its engine.

We have clothes already and they are tons! Such a shame they keep adding more clothes no?

Like the suggestions, but really custom items isn't possible in the game's current state.

• Flying is too op

Yeah, Double Jump, Brawny, And Heart Perk are too op!! They shouldve been removed from game.

Example
    A scammer comes

Don't worry jad. It is technically isn't possible. Unless the game upgrades its engine.

We have clothes already and they are tons! Such a shame they keep adding more clothes no?

Like the suggestions, but really custom items isn't possible in the game's current state.

Thanks :D yea I see your point on the custom part. Well future stuff :)
  • I agree +1
  • LiteRary said:

No hunger bar.

Ok I edited it. I agree no hunger bar
  • How about a table. Its like a wand. Click da button and then you thro da table. Anything that gets hit dies instantly. Yes, its ridiculous.
  • How about a table. Its like a wand. Click da button and then you thro da table. Anything that gets hit dies instantly. Yes, its ridiculous.

Reminds me of the roblox game :p
  • Bluejay_1 said:

How about a table. Its like a wand. Click da button and then you thro da table. Anything that gets hit dies instantly. Yes, its ridiculous.

Reminds me of the roblox game :p

My face when you said that it sounded like ROBLOX. You actually noticed.

+999
  • -Gundam- said:

How about a table. Its like a wand. Click da button and then you thro da table. Anything that gets hit dies instantly. Yes, its ridiculous.

+999
    Wow I didnt know anybody could be that supportive XD
  • -Gundam- said:

+999
    Everyone loves flipping tables .
  • -Gundam- said:

-Gundam- said:

+999
    it's a cool sugestion, but that would be a lot of work for the devs. And it gets a little complicated once u ask questions like. 'Are they craftable?' 'Can you Still use them when pvp is off?"
  • edited September 2017
    Bluejay_1 said:

-Gundam- said:

-Gundam- said:

+999
    it's a cool sugestion, but that would be a lot of work for the devs. And it gets a little complicated once u ask questions like. 'Are they craftable?' 'Can you Still use them when pvp is off?"
    2 answers. They work like wands. But they arent craftable. Because they're too awesome.

Basically if PVP is off, they cant be used
  • Where ar the mustangs?!?
  • Bluejay_1Bluejay_1 Member
    edited September 2017

Where ar the mustangs?!?

What do u mean? Horses or car? If horse, someone already made a sugestion about horses. If cars. The ones above were the only ones I could think of at the time.
  • How about a turd. Its dropped by pigs. When you put mud and turds togethr it makes fertilizer. Fertilzer helps speed up the growth of plants. :D
  • How about a turd. Its dropped by pigs. When you put mud and turds togethr it makes fertilizer. Fertilzer helps speed up the growth of plants. :D

Well, since you are comming up with these ideas. How about you make your own sugestion thread?

Can I get another mods opinion on my ideas?
  • Bluejay_1 said:

How about a turd. Its dropped by pigs. When you put mud and turds togethr it makes fertilizer. Fertilzer helps speed up the growth of plants. :D

Well, since you are comming up with these ideas. How about you make your own sugestion thread?

Can I get another mods opinion on my ideas?
    Ok. I think I should make a suggestion thread.
  • Bump! I tweaked the suggestions a bit
  • Bump!
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Do I see capes... owo!

Anyways, I'm not too sure on how the glass will look. The texture for it is rather bland, especially on mobile devices. But sure :P
  • Do I see capes... owo!

Anyways, I'm not too sure on how the glass will look. The texture for it is rather bland, especially on mobile devices. But sure :P

That's the spirit. People need to be optimistic about these things. Why pixel glass? Maybe making a glass dome but small enough that you need pixel glass. Even for building competitions. Now it will not be used much otherwise for windows, flat surfaces, etc. But it can come to use
  • +1 For special cars!! I dig it
  • Fancy rugs you say? :D