Tumbleweeds!!!

Comments

• NerryNerry Member
    I hate catching Tumbles in Skyward Sword, I'm so bad.
    And they all die in quicksand
  • Excuse me, ahem, excuse me, what does 'Skyward Sword' have to do with weeds that Tumble in the desert?
  • Piratax10Piratax10 Member
    edited April 2017

Excuse me, ahem, excuse me, what does 'Skyward Sword' have to do with weeds that Tumble in the desert?

see my older post in this thread, and you will find the answer.
  • Excuse me, ahem, excuse me, what does 'Skyward Sword' have to do with weeds that Tumble in the desert?

Skyward Sword is a Zelda game....There are tumbleweeds in it too, and as said above see Pira's older post :p
  • Blump blump!
  • +10000000000000000000000000000
    *Eats Tumbleweed* c:
    #TumbleOn
    (The new blame Horus XD)
  • Bump! Tumbleweeds need more love!
  • let us all tumble dem dank weed everyday (⌐■-■)
  • hmm... the sense of loneliness
  • +100 @Tumbleweed just make sure you don't end up being chased by the tumbleweeds instead
  • Yes, but how much weed in a realm? If it's too much it'll cause lag for some people.
    #TumbleOn
  • @Lightosphere Maybe they're like fairies, and when you break a Dried Bush a tumbleweed pops out and tumbles away...:D
  • No. The tumbleweeds cum outta nowhere and say: I wuv u! And they hug u. Its much cuter
  • I'd rather have tumbleweed gliding around randomly, only not too much in a desert mine... And tumbleweed is cute u can't denied it! >:D
  • QbirdQbird Member
    edited September 2017

No. The tumbleweeds cum outta nowhere and say: I wuv u! And they hug u. Its much cuter

Can you add a e after ... .... Or just write come instead, because it's really disturbing .
  • blump!
  • -Gundam- said:

No. The tumbleweeds cum outta nowhere and say: I wuv u! And they hug u. Its much cuter

Can you add a e after ... Cum .... Or just write come instead, because it's really disturbing .
    Oh...

Get it now...
  • #TumbleBump !
  • Or what if the tumbleweeds worked like balls, and you could bounce them around? The only way to catch them and break them would be to slam on them.
  • Lel i found one XDZ
  • I can only imagine
    A tumbleweed go by
    Something I can't hear
    because it starts to fly

I can only imagine
    the beat of the wind
    as the weed blows
    the sun then froze and the weed kept flyin

You can only imagine
    When the weed goes by
    How to catch it
    The reason being why

You can only imagine
    how it startles you
    but it doesn't happen
    and your dreams don't come through

-and... scene-

Wow :O Also, a bump!!!! ahahahaha
  • This sounds great.
  • edited October 2018
    The other day i was in the car and i saw a giant tumbleweed passing by...... And it was awesome, that thing was like 2 meters tall...... SO I WANT A GIANT TUMBLEWWED OF 4 BLOCKS TALL ROLLING AROUND :D............

+10

Edit: Now i'm thinking about doing a Tumbleweed by retexturing a ball....
  • MarshkaMarshka Member
    edited October 2018
    Tumbleweed inna box!
  • Tumbleweed in a box! We need it! #TumbleOn
  • BUUMMPP!!!!
  • +1000000
  • Yes
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    #tumbleON
  • The tumbleweed idea sounds good, also sounds like Don't Starve. I'm for it tho so long as it can be done without creating lag in the desert mines.