Please Kewb and Cos...

Please add the rainbow umbrella... Summer is almost over and the umbrella isn't out... just place some umbs in a prize dispenser at the red course and holla, so simple, doesn't need time at all...

Comments

• Dear Luca, they will never ever come back, like never... they are on the 'to-do list'
  • Patient? Sure we have waited 1 year for those items, and you want us to be patient?
    It takes FIVE MINUTES to give them away: here are the steps:
    1- press cubic castles.
    2- wait 5 seconds for the loading screen.
    3- bump the search bumper and type: the red course/the green course.
    4- Teleport to the end, pretty sure there's a private door for mods and devs at the end of each course.
    5- place a prize dispenser.
    6- drop 50 rainbow umbrellas!
    7- Do a hollawarp!
    And voila! That's how you giveaway a rainbow umbrella!

Btw, if you're saying it will take a long time! BE PATIENT, THEY HAVE A LIFE....
    This will take FIVE MINUTES
  • Patient? Sure we have waited 1 year for those items, and you want us to be patient?
    1- press cubic castles.
    4- Teleport to the end, pretty sure there's a private door for mods and devs at the end of each course.
    7- Do a hollawarp!

Btw, if you're saying it will take a long time! BE PATIENT, THEY HAVE A LIFE....

This idea is pissing me off, that means that people who aren't online, or on mobile can't do the race . An official hollawarp to win an ultra rare ? Full realm : much lag . Simple .

Just be patient and let them decide what will happen in THEIR game .
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

Patient? Sure we have waited 1 year for those items, and you want us to be patient?
    1- press cubic castles.
    7- Do a hollawarp!

Just because it takes 5 minutes doesn't mean they should so it, honestly items to be won via contest should be worthy contests such as ramm week not a 5 minute thing for a few random people who are online. It needs to be available to everyone
    1- press cubic castles.
    7- Do a hollawarp!

Just because it takes 5 minutes doesn't mean they should so it, honestly items to be won via contest should be worthy contests such as ramm week not a 5 minute thing for a few random people who are online. It needs to be available to everyone
    -Gundam- said:

Patient? Sure we have waited 1 year for those items, and you want us to be patient?
    1- press cubic castles.
    7- Do a hollawarp!

This idea is pissing me off, that means that people who aren't online, or on mobile can't do the race . An official hollawarp to win an ultra rare ? Full realm : much lag . Simple .

I personally disagree, you know not everything in this game is building, i know this is a building game, but some people being offline for a chance to win a super rare is the same thing as someone being offline when bunnyzilla is here or someone who doesn't have building skills.
  • SidddSiddd UKMember, Game Moderator

1- press cubic castles.
    7- Do a hollawarp!

-Gundam- said:

1- press cubic castles.
    7- Do a hollawarp!

I personally disagree, you know not everything in this game is building, i know this is a building game, but some people being offline for a chance to win a super rare is the same thing as someone being offline when bunnyzilla is here or someone who doesn't have building skills.
    Which would both be poorly executed ideas IMO, I very strongly disagree with the whole Bunnyzilla thing being a good idea. The quickest and often richest players end up getting most the stuff. There are plenty of fair ways to do these I am sure of it, but fairness seems irrelevant in this game.
  • Siddd said:

1- press cubic castles.
    7- Do a hollawarp!

-Gundam- said:

1- press cubic castles.
    7- Do a hollawarp!

Which would both be poorly executed ideas IMO, I very strongly disagree with the whole Bunnyzilla thing being a good idea. The quickest and often richest players end up getting most the stuff. There are plenty of fair ways to do these I am sure of it, but fairness seems irrelevant in this game.
    I have to agree, i know parkour isn't a good idea, and i know building isn't a good idea too, both requires skills and some people don't have them, and i didn't say let's add a bunnyzilla that drops umbrellas, just giving an example to gundam.
    Maybe make a game everyone is good at? Or maybe just hide the beach umbrella somewhere? Like hide them and give us hints
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

Siddd said:

1- press cubic castles.
    7- Do a hollawarp!

-Gundam- said:

1- press cubic castles.
    7- Do a hollawarp!

I have to agree, i know parkour isn't a good idea, and i know building isn't a good idea too, both requires skills and some people don't have them, and i didn't say let's add a bunnyzilla that drops umbrellas, just giving an example to gundam.
    Maybe make a game everyone is good at? Or maybe just hide the beach umbrella somewhere? Like hide them and give us hints
    The problem is there will always be someone better than someone else no matter what they pick. I'm sure the reason they pick building is because it is at heart a building game. Everyone can get good at building, its practise just most don't bother because it doesn't help them get rich. They only care about building when it fonea with prizes
  • Sir John GreySir John Grey Member
    edited August 2017
    the only fair way to do it is thru the thing you call "raffle"
    with every one having only 1 entry
    and 1 month to claim prize (just incase a forgotten account won)

Siddd said:

1- press cubic castles.
    7- Do a hollawarp!

-Gundam- said:

1- press cubic castles.
    7- Do a hollawarp!

The problem is there will always be someone better than someone else no matter what they pick. I'm sure the reason they pick building is because it is at heart a building game. Everyone can get good at building, its practise just most don't bother because it doesn't help them get rich. They only care about building when it fonea with prizes
    *claps*
  • I agree with a raffle,another option is multiple contests of all kinds.
    I think building competitions are very good, as building is the heart of this game and anyone can learn. When I first started my buildings were objectively awful, now they are only slightly bad :D

Raffles also work well enough I think, like the current raffle system, though perhaps the tokens shouldn't of been tradable...
  • Just havw some sorta summer related hunt XD and whoever gets more than 100 of said item gets an umbrella

Just havw some sorta summer related hunt XD and whoever gets more than 100 of said item gets an umbrella

Best idea of them all actually, love it.
  • This is amazing Pickles! Hide seashells everywhere and whoever gets more than 50-100 wins an umbrella! This is amazing! @CosmicCow @SirKewberth
  • But what is this "Rainbow Umbrela" ? That moment when u are confused... ._.
  • By Smiley said:

But what is this "Rainbow Umbrela" ? That moment when u are confused... ._.

An item that exists (I think ) but never was added
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    If they're going to do another contest like Ramm Week, they should probably make sure the rules are clear, concise, and followed. Pretty sure one of the Facebook winners had posted a picture of the same build on the forums and FB and still was allowed to win.
    No one was sure if you had to post just a different picture, or if it had to be of a different build. Either way that winner broke the rules. *shrugs*

Next contest like that either needs to only take place on either forums or facebook (not both), or have clearer rules that are actually enforced.
  • GollumGollum South AfricaMember, Retired Moderator
    Ask the devs to add an item, then lowkey insult them and trash talk their methods.
    10/10 tactic
  • Gollum said:

Ask the devs to add an item, then lowkey insult them and trash talk their methods.
    10/10 tactic

+1.
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    Gollum said:

10/10 tactic

I did not ask them to add an item. Nor did I insult them. I disagreed with the way the Ramm Week contest was handled because, quite frankly, it wasn't handled. If people are allowed to win by breaking the rules, that's not "handling it".

Also I'm not "trash talking" how they handled it. I'm asking them to handle the next contest differently.