Good work, all!

As a foreign language teacher I know how hard it is to learn English. Those of you who are struggling to communicate in English are doing a great job. Schools in the US are cutting back on language programs and do not value the learning of language in other cultures. I commend you for your efforts. You should try to teach the English speakers some of your language. You could have fun helping each other. Don't be discouraged if you don't understand. Just ask someone to explain. If you find me in game, friend me and i will be happy to help you with English, and you can teach me your language as well. Please be aware that I am an adult and I feel it is inappropriate to friend Players under 18 years of age.

Keep up the good work,

Comments

• cuberic_79cuberic_79 Member
    edited August 2017
    I dont live in america or in a english country, But my english is still great, thanks anyways!
  • Shaanti said:

Please be aware that I am an adult and I feel it is inappropriate to friend Players under 18 years of age.

Just going to say this now, in case you haven't noticed quite yet. Most of the people who play this game are under the age of 18. I am 17, and can barely find actual MATURE adults to hang out with, as MOST people under the age of 14 bother me..

I just want to say good luck to you trying to teach English in-game, because most players are just immature kids that don't want to learn while playing games.

I also feel age shouldn't determine whether or not someone is allowed to be friends with another person. There are many young people who are mature, and I think you would be surprised, if you gave everyone a chance. :)
  • I agree that many young people are mature. That's not the problem. I don't want their parents to think I'm a creep trying to lure their kids. That's why I choose not to friend them.
  • knoth said:

Shaanti said:

Please be aware that I am an adult and I feel it is inappropriate to friend Players under 18 years of age.

Just going to say this now, in case you haven't noticed quite yet. Most of the people who play this game are under the age of 18. I am 17, and can barely find actual MATURE adults to hang out with, as MOST people under the age of 14 bother me..

I just want to say good luck to you trying to teach English in-game, because most players are just immature kids that don't want to learn while playing games.

I also feel age shouldn't determine whether or not someone is allowed to be friends with another person. There are many young people who are mature, and I think you would be surprised, if you gave everyone a chance. :)
    Well its not easy to find adults in a kids game, sorry but had to say it.
  • I think English is one of the easiest languages to learn , idk why .
  • Probably because you speak in text abbreviations.
  • knoth said:

Shaanti said:

Well its not easy to find adults in a kids game, sorry but had to say it.
    I'm just offering my help. No one has to take it if they don't want to.
  • Shaanti said:

Probably because you speak in text abbreviations.

On internet , I do use them , not irl .
  • -Gundam- said:

I think English is one of the easiest languages to learn , idk why .

English is easy in first step, just...
    ...it's another story to handle properly.

So yes Shaanti, i may need your help sometimes and appreciate much your proposition.
    I may send you a friend request soon. (And i'm over 18 years old at least twice =p)
  • -Gundam- said:

I think English is one of the easiest languages to learn , idk why .

English is easy in first step, just...
    ...it's another story to handle properly.

So yes Shaanti, i may need your help sometimes and appreciate much your proposition.
    I may send you a friend request soon. (And i'm over 18 years old at least twice =p)
    Enza, I,am always looking for mature friends!
  • As my eight grade teacher once said: "English was invented as a joke by some drunk guy at a bar"
    I am happy I was born into it, otherwise I wouldn't even attempt to learn it.
  • As my eight grade teacher once said: "English was invented as a joke by some drunk guy at a bar"
    I am happy I was born into it, otherwise I wouldn't even attempt to learn it.

LOL! The problem with English is that it incorporates words from other languages and then butchers the original pronunciation which makes spelling nearly impossible to learn.
  • But like im not 18 but I will be a freshman next year taking Spanish or French.. I haven't decided yet. Maybe both if our schools are switch to 2 languages required like they said they might.