new cc changes stink a lot

you can't sit with people on one sofa.
its now a chair.
like gdog said the bumper is ruined.
come on, why are these so bad?

Comments

• I admit, new sofa is bad . but overall, it brought more good things than bad things, I'm still thankfull to cc.
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    Sofa must be a bug. Not sure why that's happening.
  • Sofa must be a bug. Not sure why that's happening.

oh

WE ARE ALL SAVED

you really scared me pillow.
  • Soft pillow needs to be slapped :P Just because a few things are off does not mean the update stinks! IT IS FREAKING AWESOME and obviously the devs are willing to work with us. <3
  • you can't sit with people on one sofa.
    its now a chair.
    like gdog said the bumper is ruined.
    come on, why are these so bad?

Sofa is unintentional, and Cosmic said offered to use a better texture in the next update for bumpers . Case closed I guess
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

Soft pillow needs to be slapped :P Just because a few things are off does not mean the update stinks! IT IS FREAKING AWESOME and obviously the devs are willing to work with us. <3</p>

Yep, I like the new bumpers tbh.
  • Soft pillow needs to be slapped :P Just because a few things are off does not mean the update stinks! IT IS FREAKING AWESOME and obviously the devs are willing to work with us. <3</p>

its all bad

What sofa? WHAT HAVE I MISSED?!

What sofa? WHAT HAVE I MISSED?!
    sofas are like chairs now, you can only sit in the middle . but cosmic said it wasnt intentional, and they would change the bumpers next update
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    not all bumpers will be changed. Just the blank bumper. Though I might be persuaded to tweak some of the others but from what I can tell the blank one was the main issue as people use it as a building block and came to expect it to look a certain way in their builds.
  • not all bumpers will be changed. Just the blank bumper. Though I might be persuaded to tweak some of the others but from what I can tell the blank one was the main issue as people use it as a building block and came to expect it to look a certain way in their builds.

The hidey bumper was changed too
    Yeah they were all changed to make room for new items. The old one wasted a lot of space. But the difference between the other ones and the blank bumper is that the others tend to just be one here and there for a specific use like hiding a name, so the specific texture design is not integrated into builds as much as the blank bumper.
  • Yeah they were all changed to make room for new items. The old one wasted a lot of space. But the difference between the other ones and the blank bumper is that the others tend to just be one here and there for a specific use like hiding a name, so the specific texture design is not integrated into builds as much as the blank bumper.

@SirKewberth what are you guys gonna do with the rainbow umbrella...?
    Saving it for contest and special giveaways
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member

Saving it for contest and special giveaways

It's official... a deco will cost 100k? :D
  • Thanks Kewberth, it is only the blank bumper I have an issue with. It is such a nice bumper <3.

The Rainbow umbrella is going to be epic!
  • Rental was changed
  • Saving it for contest and special giveaways

It's official... a deco will cost 100k? :D
    I guess even more