Someone cyber bullying me and my friend

YoussYouss Member

Horus' reporting thread was made for reporting scammers only!

So Today while me and my friend @TheRedNinja were working on some stuff that player called Eithy390 came to attempt to cyber bully me and my friend, as he made fun of @TheRedNinja when his uncle died, and he keeps bothering us a lot and bullying us as he's writing rude stuff in his realm but he removed the signs after he knew we screenshotted the screenshot below shows that btw the realm where that happened is called Digster's realm

Comments

• Thanks youss, also, it had a sign saying, about how hes glad that my uncle died and he doesnt care and laughing that he died, he constantly hareasses us, he also has many alts, some of which include, Digster, yousha and more
  • @Horus @Cortana I would recommend messaging them about it.
  • I think its time for cosmic cow to add a "block" section where you can block people, they cant talk to you or be able to add you.
  • edited August 2017

I think its time for cosmic cow to add a "block" section where you can block people, they cant talk to you or be able to add you.

I aggre people just coming around and saying bad things about you hurts and makes cubic castles a unsafe environment and makes people not want to play cc :Q:
  • I think its time for cosmic cow to add a "block" section where you can block people, they cant talk to you or be able to add you.

It would certainly help, my only concern is people blocking for stupid reasons and completely useless drama.

It would certainly help, my only concern is people blocking for stupid reasons and completely useless drama.
    +1 . Banned someone from your main realm, and unfriend him and problem solved , best choice is to report
  • -Gundam- said:

I think its time for cosmic cow to add a "block" section where you can block people, they cant talk to you or be able to add you.

+1 . Banned someone from your main realm, and unfriend him and problem solved , best choice is to report
    lel xD but wut if they just u know follow u and add u >:3 like I wouldn't want a crrep yelling insults at me at pens the blocking part that they wouldn't be able to message u would be good
  • -Gundam- said:

lel xD but wut if they just u know follow u and add u >:3 like I wouldn't want a crrep yelling insults at me at pens the blocking part that they wouldn't be able to message u would be good
    If they add you, you're not forced to accept . If you to once, they can't follow you . I know blocking is good, but it might be used in a wrong way , especially in scams.
  • I know this post is old but I think it be nice of when u block people them can't talk or add u but it be better of them can't visit your realm as well just think this bully thing been going on from when the first online game was made even on social app as well there no end to them bully
  • zpinolzpinol MéxicoMember
    edited October 2017
    I see the image and I think you have a misunderstanding in what is bullying

Bullying is using influence or superior force to intimidate someone or harm or force them to do something.

https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/bully
    http://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/bully

I do not see any insults there. I only see a sign where he says he hates such people. It makes me think that those people are not welcome in that place. My advice, remove that person from your list of friends.
  • People cant say anything nice. And nice people get hurt when they trust others.

@Horus @Cortana I would recommend messaging them about it.

Hours and Cortana are Fourm Moderators. @Youss try to contact a Game Moderator.

• Well, thats not bullying, its apathy. Which means mocking someone because of something deep and sad like a loss, death, etc. Its the opposite of empathy.
  • Its not bulling but it still messed up to make fun of some losing a loved one.
  • Professional KillerProfessional Killer GreeceForum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    Please do not bump old and outdated threads.
This discussion has been closed.