Granicus' Advice

This The time you can ask a question or problem to me ,if iam available I can answers your questions! Quickly

Comments

• when the farm update is released ? :DD
  • when the farm update is released ? :DD

U can go to the general chat about farm update to know it and its information you can also watch the gdog vid about it .my idea is it will release on this month.just wait for it
  • How do I know if my friends are potatoes?
  • Jadabug said:

How do I know if my friends are potatoes?

give them potatoes and see if they crazy, if they crazy they are ,,.. POTATOES
  • Jadabug said:

How do I know if my friends are potatoes?

U just need to peel them if they are fresh they are potatoes if not they will be die
  • KokopelliKokopelli WV, USAMember
    What does water taste like?
  • Mr.Granicus.Mr.Granicus. Member
    edited July 2017
    Kokopelli said:

What does water taste like?

Trivia:If u drinking water think what u want taste before u drink it,
    after u drink it will taste like

• how to reduce the mayhem in pens yard rentals.people yelling,cursing, calling others scammers,argueing etc etc
  • how to reduce the mayhem in pens yard rentals.people yelling,cursing, calling others scammers,argueing etc etc

Try to make new rental that can people stay ,so they should notGo to pens again :)

Try to make new rental that can people stay ,so they should notGo to pens again :)

but they never come to any other rental unless u holla and no one can constantly holla.pen's is always full becz its become the center of trade
  • OrenjiOrenji Member
    What if your friends keep biting you because you're an orange?
  • What if your friends keep biting you because you're an orange?

For now this is the last question i can answer maybe next week iam active again my answer to ur question is Make your friends orange too so all of you is balanced
  • Iam online now you can ask now
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    How to get the username Dragon?
  • Dragon?
  • edited August 2017
    Why do we need to digest? Why not just poop out the food as it was before?
  • How bad can I be?
  • What taste have pancakes with vodka ? :D
  • Why do we need to digest? Why not just poop out the food as it was before?

XD I dieeee
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member

how to reduce the mayhem in pens yard rentals.people yelling,cursing, calling others scammers,argueing etc etc

but they never come to any other rental unless u holla and no one can constantly holla.pen's is always full becz its become the center of trade
    Pen was the first to do his, therefor people went there ofc. Nowadays someone is always there, and it's the most well-known Rental Place so it'll always have some people there.

It's mostly low levels just going from lobby anyway, if that 'popular realm' wasn't IG, Pen's rental wouldnt be as popular
  • Mr.Pud said:

How bad can I be?

You can be bad as long as you can and as long as you have concience
    edited August 2017

Why do we need to digest? Why not just poop out the food as it was before?

Because if we don't digest the food ,we will poop a whole food and the nutrions of food will cannot produce of our body because of not digesting also digesting is for separating nutritions and wasted materials ,pooping is for outing our wasted materials

• Piratax10Piratax10 Member
    edited August 2017
    What are gonna be the first alien species to visit the humans?
  • Why does human exsist?
  • why did i make this post?
    (there's no way you can know since only i know)
    edited August 2017
    Piratax10 said:

What are gonna be the first alien species to visit the humans?

Maybe,Now a days we discover many new animals maybe one of them is alien that spying our world so we didn't know what species of alien will the first visit our world also many people saying that they saw spaceships maybe we didn't know that they have already alien in our world :O
  • Why does human exsist?

Its because of our god,but they have many theorems that why we exist
  • ok an other questions:
    why did you multi-post?
    answer that :v
  • Sorry because I just need to answer all the questions I missed sorry for that
  • *high-lights edit button*
    no im not doing anything