We need one moderator IN GAME who speak spanish

I have played the game since it was released in STEAM, and I have met many people, and thanks to my channel on youtube many people from South America and Spain have entered the game. Even if it's just to say hello. And this is good.

But there is something that happens to me. There is not a day that someone does not come to tell me that he was scammed, or that they lost the deeds of his house, and I have no way to help. The problem is that most of the players are children and with difficulty know the basics of English to write a ticket to the developers.

There are some players who occasionally write obscenities in the hollas. And if there is a moderator they never know the meaning of the hollas. In Spanish the double meaning is used a lot to no say curses.

I have erased many thieves from my list of friends. And they are in game now stealing with impunity because they know that children do not report them because they do not know English, and moderators do not know Spanish. And that message in hollas will never receive an answer. Once I had to help HORUS to understand what a friend told him so he could go back to his house.

My friends and I do our best to guide the children in how to send the ticket and how to write it with the help of google translator. But what we can do is very little. That's why we need a moderator who knows Spanish.

Comments

• Daresx11Daresx11 Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    i agree, I have reported many Spanish-speaking scammers. As people (young people) ask for my help they stole, and tried to talk to the thieves but they do not mind stealing because they know they will not be punished, and there I can do nothing for those people
  • While I think there should be more mods who speak languages other than English, I also think it would be unfair to choose moderators just because they speak a certain language. If there has a player who deserves to be a moderator who happens to speak Spanish or whatever other language, then they should make them a mod, but it would be unfair to be biased and pick them just because there is a need for a Spanish-speaking mod.
  • You know who would be the best ever at this job? xD @Fooobi
  • MarieAraMarieAra MexicoMember
    I agree with you, there should eventually be mods who speak other languages to be able to help people who don't speak English.
    But I also do think the devs know their game better than we do, and they will look for said mods when the time is right.
  • SuperxtremeSuperxtreme The NetherlandsGame Moderator
    Nolana understand Spanish
  • I kinda agree with you, but you see the problem is, if they hire a Spanish moderator... they gonna have to hire an Arabic moderator then an Italian moderator and more...

Look at Maou, he's a mod and he knows both French and English!

Cortana knows Russian(i think) and English too!

Super knows Dutch and English too!

Just depends on what languages a mod knows
  • Kirodashi said:

While I think there should be more mods who speak languages other than English, I also think it would be unfair to choose moderators just because they speak a certain language. If there has a player who deserves to be a moderator who happens to speak Spanish or whatever other language, then they should make them a mod, but it would be unfair to be biased and pick them just because there is a need for a Spanish-speaking mod.

My in game is Dragon loop and im mexican and know both languages inglish and spanish i could do the job just let me know if you are interested on me
  • Kirodashi said:

While I think there should be more mods who speak languages other than English, I also think it would be unfair to choose moderators just because they speak a certain language. If there has a player who deserves to be a moderator who happens to speak Spanish or whatever other language, then they should make them a mod, but it would be unfair to be biased and pick them just because there is a need for a Spanish-speaking mod.

My in game is Dragon loop and im mexican and know both languages inglish and spanish i could do the job just let me know if you are interested on me
    He isn't an admin he can't make you a mod

Also you may not be qualified to be a mod
  • Kirodashi said:

What made you think I was an admin... o-o
  • GollumGollum South AfricaMember, Retired Moderator
    MarieAra is fluent in Spanish and English as far as I know. She knows the game extremely well, and all of Its rules and regulations, Known and liked by almost everyone she meets, good people skills. She's probably the best Spanish speaking candidate I can think of.
    Opinion
  • Nolana understand Spanish

shes pretty inactive though

• Kirodashi said:

Kirodashi said:

What made you think I was an admin... o-o
    Well you quoted him so...
  • zpinolzpinol MéxicoMember
    Gollum said:

MarieAra is fluent in Spanish and English as far as I know. She knows the game extremely well, and all of Its rules and regulations, Known and liked by almost everyone she meets, good people skills. She's probably the best Spanish speaking candidate I can think of.
    Opinion

I'll vote for her, I love her buildings. Make Maria Ara a new moderator in game! :D
    Haha, this isn't a vote lol. In the end the devs decide who they want to give that much trust to in their game. I was just voicing my opinion
  • we already have spanish speaking mods

but.... what about portuguese speaker mods???

because brazil is one of the top 10 countries that play cc, and ironically has loads of scammers thanks to our "nature" ^^
  • Professional KillerProfessional Killer GreeceForum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    Piratax10 said:

we already have spanish speaking mods

because brazil is one of the top 10 countries that play cc, and ironically has loads of scammers thanks to our "nature" ^^

Not really sure which mods are Spanish speaking apart from Nolana as Super said above...
  • MufflonMufflon Member
    edited August 2017
    -I speak spanish
    -I'm fabulous
    _I'm everyone's favourite muffin

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ What else could you ask for

I'm also underage but whatever
  • Yea guys I agree for a Spanish speaking mod but it might be then people will want Portuguese moderators, Arabian mods, etc. although I see no real need for a Spanish mod. how often do Spanish scammers come? Il say there is way more English speaking scammers then Spanish. People might not understand a person speaking Spanish but for example a guy hollas something in spanish and ends it with the English word giveaway. People tp and see a payaway set up. Now this might not have occurred a Spanish payaway but people should be able to tell. Not I can feel controversy like "oh well they don't know any better" Scaming shouldn't be a jolly habit of diffrent language speaking people. To sum it up. There is no major need for a Spanish speaking mod. I am not saying that there is no Spanish scammers, to be clear. I'm just saying there is no major need for one right now...
    Piratax10 said:

Where did you get those stats from ?
  • Bluejay_1 said:

Yea guys I agree for a Spanish speaking mod but it might be then people will want Portuguese moderators, Arabian mods, etc. although I see no real need for a Spanish mod. how often do Spanish scammers come? Il say there is way more English speaking scammers then Spanish. People might not understand a person speaking Spanish but for example a guy hollas something in spanish and ends it with the English word giveaway. People tp and see a payaway set up. Now this might not have occurred a Spanish payaway but people should be able to tell. Not I can feel controversy like "oh well they don't know any better" Scaming shouldn't be a jolly habit of diffrent language speaking people. To sum it up. There is no major need for a Spanish speaking mod. I am not saying that there is no Spanish scammers, to be clear. I'm just saying there is no major need for one right now...

Indonesia most i see scamming and selling cubit for wls or real money >->..
  • Mufflon said:

-I speak spanish
    -I'm fabulous
    _I'm everyone's favourite muffin

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ What else could you ask for

I'm also underage but whatever
    Scrap the third thing.
    I like blueberry muffins >:D
  • I think they(admin) will do anything necessary for this game community.
    If they need mod they'll choose one or more people to be a mod.
    Just like back then they made SuperX, BJD, Horus, Cortana, Nolana, Gdog, Hinter and other mod be a mod, there must be any reason behind that.
  • Gollum said:

Piratax10 said:

found it,
    its gdog picture from rightmaker discussion
  • Aj Baryza said:

found it,

I don't think that stats represent ig player.
  • Aj Baryza said:

found it,

I don't think that stats represent ig player.
    idk. but i see the discussion is who has many people in a country or whatever?
  • Aj Baryza said:

Gollum said:

Piratax10 said:

found it,
    Yup, thats the stats i saw, brazil is in 5th >_>
  • Need more mods diffrence language barrier for example people from indonesia,malaysia,singapore =asian has their owned language
  • Lucidss said:

Need more mods diffrence language barrier for example people from indonesia,malaysia,singapore =asian has their owned language

Indonesia,malaysia,singapore use Malay languange >-> but not all tho, some from singapore and malay use english / chinese
  • zpinolzpinol MéxicoMember
    LOL that stats are from people in game or people in forum?
  • ZPINOL said:

LOL that stats are from people in game or people in forum?

These are the stats of people that did watch gdog's channel