Do you do karaoke?

Title says it all :3

Comments

• b3achyb3achy Member
    edited August 2017
    I do karaoke, but haven't gone out in a long while...I prefer to sing Christian pop/rock (Sixpence None the Richer (Kiss Me), Nicole Nordeman (This Mystery/Seasons)) if they have it, but have been known to also do some standard 80's artists - Madonna (Material Girl/Crazy for You), Eurythmics (Sweet Dreams), Fleetwood Mac (Dreams), Bette Midler (From a Distance). If I can find a guy to sing a duet, I've been known to do a request-able B-52's Love Shack rendition too. :) "TIN ROOF! Rusted..."
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Well i sorta do karaoke.... but not in publoc or so xD i just sing with the songs or do it from my head lol
  • My name says it alllll
  • I can't sing....my voice is not good for that. I can play violin tho <3 it's marvelous
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Bluejay_1 said:

I can't sing....my voice is not good for that. I can play violin tho <3 it's marvelous</p>

Everyone can sing.... just keep trying and youll get better in no time
  • Lol I sing songs from Deedee Magno-Hall
  • Well my voice sounds like a whale's fart so I dont really sing
  • Mine sounds like a sad dog... I still sing though. Aristote believed that karaoke was the highest pursuit of the soul.
  • i just singing on smule :v
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    Do you do karaoke?
    Yes, but only in front of my bathroom mirror .... headbanging on Metallica. :P
  • scorto7 said:

Do you do karaoke?
    Yes, but only in front of my bathroom mirror .... headbanging on Metallica. :P

Lel I fail the first tone on the song Strong in The Real Way