Scam Reports

Comments

• HoxisHoxis Member
    edited July 2017
    I found a fake lobby scammer who setup a room that tried to look exactly like a lobby. His name is Santnelam. He wanted me to drop my offer in his fake lobby to so that I could "show" what I wanted to trade in exchange for his stuff. The fake lobby was a room so it had no name, but I have screenshot proof of his lobby and his attempts at scamming me.

So, here is how I setup the screenshots. Screenie A to E represents his attempt at scamming me and screenie D shows the fake lobby in all it's glory. Notice how the tree is nowhere close to the actual lobby trees, making it an obvious fake.

Keep in note that Screenie F and G has vulgarity, so if you dislike it, do not open it up.

As stated above, Screenie F and G show Santnelam swearing. However, in Screenie G, he decides to just give up on his attempts at scamming me and leaves, therefore making his failed procedure pointless.

To sum it up, Santnelam basically tried to scam me using a fake lobby room while also swearing in the process.

• SuperxtremeSuperxtreme The NetherlandsGame Moderator
    Hoxis said:

I found a fake lobby scammer who setup a room that tried to look exactly like a lobby. His name is Santnelam. He wanted me to drop my offer in his fake lobby to so that I could "show" what I wanted to trade in exchange for his stuff. The fake lobby was a room so it had no name, but I have screenshot proof of his lobby and his attempts at scamming me.

So, here is how I setup the screenshots. Screenie A to E represents his attempt at scamming me and screenie D shows the fake lobby in all it's glory. Notice how the tree is nowhere close to the actual lobby trees, making it an obvious fake.

Keep in note that Screenie F and G has vulgarity, so if you dislike it, do not open it up.

As stated above, Screenie F and G show Santnelam swearing. However, in Screenie G, he decides to just give up on his attempts at scamming me and leaves, therefore making his failed procedure pointless.

To sum it up, Santnelam basically tried to scam me using a fake lobby room while also swearing in the process.

• CortanaCortana UnknownMember, Retired Moderator
    Hoxis said:

It's been dealt with. Please do report it in-game also, as Superxtreme mentioned above. Thanks.
    edited July 2017
    Cortana said:

Hoxis said:

It's been dealt with. Please do report it in-game also, as Superxtreme mentioned above. Thanks.
    Still not reported in-game...

• HoxisHoxis Member

Cortana said:

Hoxis said:

Alright, I've reported the incident in-game now. I'm just wondering, but why are in-game reports required? I think that the more reliable scammer information is found in the forum since you can send screenshots of proof while also explaining the situation.
  • DjedoDjedo Member
    Hoxis said:

Cortana said:

Hoxis said:

I'm just wondering, but why are in-game reports required?
    I guess several things:
    It makes your report official, visible by all mods not just ones active in forum and it makes easier for mods to track person who is reported.
    Hoxis said:

Cortana said:

Hoxis said:

Alright, I've reported the incident in-game now. I'm just wondering, but why are in-game reports required? I think that the more reliable scammer information is found in the forum since you can send screenshots of proof while also explaining the situation.
    - The in-game report system record everything what players have been done in the past. (If players use it properly) in-game reports goes back to 2014-2015
    - Searching by names we are be able to see if a player is reported many times for scamming or other things. (Individual reports)
    - If a player have a full page of scam reports, we could apply them for a perma ban.
    - If a player have none in-game reports and he is been reported here. That report could be manipulated.

Et cetera

• Scammers: Victoria123:) and pricas Lexy
    Cubic Time: July 31st 5:30
    Type of scam: Drop game.
    Translation of Rules: We lock you in a wood jail, and then you have to throw the best things and you win prize. We don't scam, promise.

I have reported in-game.
  • Scammer: lulu133 and 2006um
    Scam: Drop Game
    Losses: none
    Gained: 2 tokens that she gave me, not sure if it was to try to further convince me
    Time: In picture
    Similar to the above report by Julie
    lulu and 2006 were clearly working together, 2006 being the least convincing bait i've ever seen...

• Cafe De TernoCafe De Terno Member
    edited July 2017
    Idk where I publish it ,I gonna publish it here .... ( 2 bad boys spamming bad words on pen's yard rentals ) ( dramatickicker and the other what youre read ) also, I mild warned, was 2 month, can take off that ??

Scammer: lulu133 and 2006um
    Scam: Drop Game
    Losses: none
    Gained: 2 tokens that she gave me, not sure if it was to try to further convince me
    Time: In picture
    Similar to the above report by Julie
    lulu and 2006 were clearly working together, 2006 being the least convincing bait i've ever seen...

It's been dealt with a mute/warning/ban

• edited August 2017
    I found this person selling items for a different game

I put the time in there too.
    Srry the pics are blurry
    I was trying to hurry before he left, and the chat wouldn't be there.
  • So I found this scammer by the name of Captain sensei master. He was offering 200-500k in lobbies. As usual, it was clearly too good to be true, but I had to "give" it a shot. Anyways, after saying yes, I went to his realm called The coolest vend shop. After reaching there he asks me for my password so he can "insert" the cubits into my account. He claimed that he had 100 dollars in his Google play account, but I obviously wasn't that gullible so I made up a random password. Things go downhill from there.

The screenshots are numbered 1-5. Screenshots 1 and 3 show Captain sensei master while screenshots 2 and 4 show the chat and the situation. Screenshot 5 is basically me revealing that he's a scammer, as if he didn't know it himself.

Basically pretty self explanatory, a scammer who claims that they can give me cubits if I let them into my account.
    1.PNG 28.4K
    2.PNG 127.7K
    3.PNG 37.5K
    4.PNG 35.7K
    5.PNG 22.2K
    Hoxis said:

So I found this scammer by the name of Captain sensei master. He was offering 200-500k in lobbies. As usual, it was clearly too good to be true, but I had to "give" it a shot. Anyways, after saying yes, I went to his realm called The coolest vend shop. After reaching there he asks me for my password so he can "insert" the cubits into my account. He claimed that he had 100 dollars in his Google play account, but I obviously wasn't that gullible so I made up a random password. Things go downhill from there.

The screenshots are numbered 1-5. Screenshots 1 and 3 show Captain sensei master while screenshots 2 and 4 show the chat and the situation. Screenshot 5 is basically me revealing that he's a scammer, as if he didn't know it himself.

Basically pretty self explanatory, a scammer who claims that they can give me cubits if I let them into my account.

It's been dealt with.
  • Horus said:

This thread is for you to share places and people that attempted/succeeded at scamming. Please write in detail so no one else becomes the victim.

Please use this format:

- Name of the realm/person or both.
    - How they did it.
    - What losses you had.
    - Time of the incident. ( this can be found by typing "/time" within your in-game chat bar )
    - Evidence (screen/video/chat-log) **REQUIRED**

But remember, this discussion is mainly for scam awareness and punishment in harsh cases. No items will be refunded by us.

-Name : Bruno_Head_Hunter
    -reason : Racism

• Bluejay_1Bluejay_1 Member
    edited August 2017

Horus said:

This thread is for you to share places and people that attempted/succeeded at scamming. Please write in detail so no one else becomes the victim.

Please use this format:

- How they did it.
    - What losses you had.
    - Time of the incident. ( this can be found by typing "/time" within your in-game chat bar )

But remember, this discussion is mainly for scam awareness and punishment in harsh cases. No items will be refunded by us.

#1 wrong quote

#2 not a scam

#3 it's in Brazilian.
  • Piratax10Piratax10 Member
    edited August 2017
    Bluejay_1 said:

Horus said:

Please use this format:

- How they did it.
    - What losses you had.

#1 wrong quote

#2 not a scam

#3 you should listen to what Gdog said in that thread u made.

#4 it's in Brazilian :/
    brazilians speak PORTUGUESE >_>

there is nothing such as "brazilian language"
  • Piratax10 said:

Bluejay_1 said:

Horus said:

Please use this format:

- How they did it.
    - What losses you had.

#1 wrong quote

#2 not a scam

#3 you should listen to what Gdog said in that thread u made.

#4 it's in Brazilian :/
    brazilians speak PORTUGUESE >_>

there is nothing such as "brazilian language"
    Pardon me.. Brazilians speak "PORTUGUESE >_>"
  • edited August 2017
    I found a scammer by the name of Dreic and his partner Gianlu_1926

Doing a I want to see your items so can you drop them thing.
    thx danietlerry (editing this post instead of making a new one)
    this video proves that these two wants him to drop his item, and that at least oe of them has set up to change them from having perm or not.
    https://youtu.be/Te-0SuNYX50
  • GeezerGeezer Member
    edited August 2017

I found a scammer by the name of Dreic and his partner Gianlu_1926

Doing a I want to see your items so can you drop them thing.
    I have video proof exept I can't upload the video and I can't make it any smaller.

Is there any other way to show the mods?

Upload the video onto youtube and then do a link to it on here possibly @adorableangle23
  • SCAMMER- SHAFX, []Night_Reaper[]
    SCAM - Selling an 'old' account for 10,000c
    REALM - Pen's Yard Rentals
    DESC. - I think both accounts should be banned. Atleast one permabanned so that this cant continue
    Thanks,
    Smith Master
  • @-Smith Master- have you got proof of this?? This is needed for the action to take place otherwise they could ban an innocent person
  • SweetPyxelSweetPyxel Member
    edited August 2017
    Scammer: SuperDavid2.0
    Scam: Theft
    Losses: 2 Cash Registers, Possible Unknown/Unspecified items
    Picture 4 became a duplicate of 3, it originally was supposed to hold the time in it, i replaced it with a different version showing the time afterwards
  • - 'Sir.Grant', TheGrimReaper173
    - hacked account
    - All of my items
    - Last few months
    - ...my items are gone
  • Bluejay_1Bluejay_1 Member
    edited August 2017
    In the holla it says the 2 goons who ran this payaway.
    Time and evidence are on pics. And apology to the mods I accidentally reported for bomb game. Didn't get a good look until after I reported....
    Bluejay_1 said:

In the holla it says the 2 goons who ran this payaway.
    Time and evidence are on pics. And apology to the mods I accidentally reported for bomb game. Didn't get a good look until after I reported....

It's been dealt with.
  • JadabugJadabug Member
    edited August 2017
    Time: Aug 03 22:49:09 2017
    Scammer: Cubic Man1995
    He was using second lives in a bomb game [I don't know the price for it cause I didn't buy any], the main prize was a press hat, in which a couple players spent a lot of cubits to get it, and when they finally gave up and I won, he banned everyone from the realm.
    The player in the picture Robodragon was the one that bought a bunch of the warp foods.
    [I've made a report in game about the player because I forgot to report the realm]
    Jadabug said:

Time: Aug 03 22:49:09 2017
    Scammer: Cubic Man1995
    He was using second lives in a bomb game [I don't know the price for it cause I didn't buy any], the main prize was a press hat, in which a couple players spent a lot of cubits to get it, and when they finally gave up and I won, he banned everyone from the realm.
    The player in the picture Robodragon was the one that bought a bunch of the warp foods.
    [I've made a report in game about the player because I forgot to report the realm]

It's been dealt with.
  • Owner: mitsaras the boss
    Time: on pics
    Evidence: on pics.
    #1 owner said giveaway so people would come.
    I didn't stay long. But I got these pics and reported in game.
  • Bluejay_1 said:

Owner: mitsaras the boss
    Time: on pics
    Evidence: on pics.
    #1 owner said giveaway so people would come.
    I didn't stay long. But I got these pics and reported in game.

I too reported him, he bans people who wins without buying the warp.
This discussion has been closed.