Where do Fairies go?

CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
edited March 2016 in Community
A some of you may know, catching a fairy takes practice. They are very sneaky, hiding under vegetations. But what happens to them as soon as they pass into the "no-qbee-land?"

Comments

• Fluffy 303Fluffy 303 Somewhere Over The RainbowMember
    Narnia.
  • Good Question
    They probably go to a place far far away, Fairville! And celebrate their happy lives, regenerating in the Fairville mines!
  • Probably to a place far far away where they can laugh at us with their fellow fairies....
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    They go into a cage, current fairy count -unknown-
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Fluffy303 said:

Narnia.

Good answer... But where do they find a closet in the land unknown to us qbee o.o
    -Geo- said:

Good Question
    They probably go to a place far far away, Fairville! And celebrate their happy lives, regenerating in the Fairville mines!

Hmm possibly, they mut occasionally send fairies back to the explored lands of qbees for... a sacred practice? Perhap this is how they rank up in their society? Who knows...

Probably to a place far far away where they can laugh at us with their fellow fairies....

Must be! I have been having terrible nightmares about small sparkly creatures laughing in a distance.

They go into a cage, current fairy count -unknown-

D: Who has that power in the unknown land?! Perhaps.... Betamax >:O
  • Probably to a place far far away where they can laugh at us with their fellow fairies....

Must be! I have been having terrible nightmares about small sparkly creatures laughing in a distance.

It's why they make the noise when you caught them, knowing that they lost a bet with their friends. Or laughing as to the fact that we are running around like neckless qbees after them!
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Ahh all these theories! Must find the real one! Time to do some research! (A.k.a: Asking Kewberth for Answer
  • Ahh all these theories! Must find the real one! Time to do some research! (A.k.a: Asking Kewberth for Answer

Good luck! ~Aya
  • iBunniezillaiBunniezilla New ZealandMember
    images
  • I think fairies...

Newbie destroys mushroom
    "Aaahhh! He found me, I better fly away!" Yelled a fairy
    "GIB ME DUST PLZ!" Said the newbie chasing the fairy
    Fairy flies off no qbee zone
    "Dorn it :(" said the newbie.
    The fairy meets help with the rest of his escaped family
    "I'm glad I made it home, I don't get payed enough for this job."
    Then all the fairies get shoved in a bottle by Betamax.
    The end.

I think fairies...

Newbie destroys mushroom
    "Aaahhh! He found me, I better fly away!" Yelled a fairy
    "GIB ME DUST PLZ!" Said the newbie chasing the fairy
    Fairy flies off no qbee zone
    "Dorn it :(" said the newbie.
    The fairy meets help with the rest of his escaped family
    "I'm glad I made it home, I don't get payed enough for this job."
    Then all the fairies get shoved in a bottle by Betamax.
    The end.

XD I'm just trying to imagine this in a real life scenario xX
    Another Betamax thoery.
  • Red DragonRed Dragon In The MatrixMember
    Where do they go? To Afterlife :3 (Check CD87's realm)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Maybe they die from the air that qbees breathe, assuming qbees do breathe...
  • YakrooYakroo Somewhere In The Milky WayMember
    Theory 1:
    "Fairies R Identical Clones Of Tinker Bell"
    They Fly Away To Never Land And Finds Peter Pan, And When Tink Dies They Replace Tink And Say Their Tink. MIND BLOWN @_@

Theory 2:
    "Fairy God Parents"
    They Go To Fairy World And Wait For A God Kid To Be Assigned To Them...

Theory 3:
    They Become Pokemons? XD

Where do they go? To Afterlife :3 (Check CD87's realm)

So they die when they get past the borders o.o

They gather to kill Chick coop

Shoo! Sit bring your propaganda here xD, hmm maybe...
    Perfct said:

Maybe they die from the air that qbees breathe, assuming qbees do breathe...

But qbees don't unless they are a type of amphibian! But how do we know there isn't air outside the known land?
    Yakroo said:

Theory 1:
    "Fairies R Identical Clones Of Tinker Bell"
    They Fly Away To Never Land And Finds Peter Pan, And When Tink Dies They Replace Tink And Say Their Tink. MIND BLOWN @_@

-mind blown

Theory 2:
    "Fairy God Parents"
    They Go To Fairy World And Wait For A God Kid To Be Assigned To Them...

:0

Theory 3:
    They Become Pokemons? XD

. Whaaaa xX