Anyone from Cebu?!

We can hangout sometime if your from Cebu, especially playing Cubic Castles, and even buying Super Rare items using real money :v

Comments

• llBIMBYll said:

We can hangout sometime if your from Cebu, especially playing Cubic Castles, and even buying Super Rare items using real money :v

You can't buy items in-game using real life money. (not minimoding )
  • no I mean we do meet ups then negotiate bout it :v
  • that's the effects of minimod-ing XD jk
  • llBIMBYll said:

no I mean we do meet ups then negotiate bout it :v

Still
    Trading any itema from other games or real money is illegal
    Next time you join a game I suggest you read the guidelines
  • gawd can't we not go meet players in CEBU and meet in malls or cafes then play CC!??!?! I'm preffering about REAL LIFE NOT INGAME GAWD
  • llBIMBYll said:

gawd can't we not go meet players in CEBU and meet in malls or cafes then play CC!??!?! I'm preffering about REAL LIFE NOT INGAME GAWD

No one said you can't
    We just said that you can't trade items for real money
    And why would you get mad at people advicing you
  • llBIMBYllllBIMBYll Member
    edited July 2017
    what I meant was meet that player irl give him my money and give his item to me. he cant just run away after i give him the money i can just chase him and beat him up if he did P.S. REAL LIFE not ingame
  • edited July 2017
    llBIMBYll said:

what I meant was meet that player irl give him my money and give his item to me. he cant just run away after i give him the money i can just chase him and beat him up if he did P.S. REAL LIFE not ingame

Still it's illegal to trade items in game for real money
    Even if they got their money and you got your items you both will receive a ban/in game warning
    Im not a mod but i saw it happen multiple times before (3-7)

Edit:image from guidelines
  • well what if I buy my Classmate, or friend, or cousin, or neighbor's CC Items using real money does that count as illegal? XD well we don't know that right now I just bought Krampus from my friend using real money XD it's our agreement not yours or other players it clearly says its not the CC Staff's responsible and it says there "you 'MAY' not attempt ...." so yeah dont need your help and your making things confusing :v wew not a mod so not listening
  • llBIMBYll said:

well what if I buy my Classmate, or friend, or cousin, or neighbor's CC Items using real money does that count as illegal? XD well we don't know that right now I just bought Krampus from my friend using real money XD it's our agreement not yours or other players it clearly says its not the CC Staff's responsible and it says there "you 'MAY' not attempt ...." so yeah dont need your help and your making things confusing :v wew not a mod so not listening

@Space_fetus
    @Superxtreme
    @scorto7
    Can you guys make this guy understand that it's illegal
  • SuperxtremeSuperxtreme The NetherlandsGame Moderator
    edited July 2017

llBIMBYll said:

well what if I buy my Classmate, or friend, or cousin, or neighbor's CC Items using real money does that count as illegal? XD well we don't know that right now I just bought Krampus from my friend using real money XD it's our agreement not yours or other players it clearly says its not the CC Staff's responsible and it says there "you 'MAY' not attempt ...." so yeah dont need your help and your making things confusing :v wew not a mod so not listening

@Space_fetus
    @Superxtreme
    @scorto7
    Can you guys make this guy understand that it's illegal

Selling Items

You may not attempt to trade items, cubits or accounts in our game for real-life money or items, or for things in other games.

10.Auctions and Sales.
    It is against Cosmic Cow policy to allow accounts, characters, items, subscription time or money to be sold - for real money, on auction sites, or otherwise. We will ask auction sites to respect this policy. We only allow trading of Cubic Castles items within the game in exchange for other Cubic Castles items. We do not allow trades concerning any other game's accounts, characters, items, or money to be performed, advertised, or solicited. We will terminate accounts that we believe are in violation of this policy.

http://cubiccastles.com/terms_of_service.php