Story : The Game

*Joystick**Joystick* Member
edited June 2017 in Forum Games
Hey! Here's a little game! I'll start the story with a word. Someone will add another word. Someone else will do the same. And it will write a story!

Example :

Me : Anna
Qbee 1 : Anna is
Qbee 2 : Anna is riding
Qbee 3 : Anna is riding an elephant

You can add multiple words if they are less than 3 letters ("a", "an", "and", "but", ...) but you can't add more words after a word that contains more than 3 letters...

Let's go!

My unicorn

Comments

• My unicorn is a big
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    My unicorn is a big fan
  • Aj BaryzaAj Baryza Member
    edited June 2017
    My unicorn is a big killer
    edit:whoops.. sorry sirkewberth O.O
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    You know you made a good game if even kew joins xD

My unicorn is a big fan killer that likes
  • My unicorn is a big fan killer that likes chao
  • My unicorn is a big fan killer that likes chao and cheeto puffs
  • My unicorn is a big fan killer that likes chao and cheeto puffs and dies a lot by drinking
  • My unicorn is a big fan killer that likes chao and cheeto puffs and dies a lot by drinking pee
  • My unicorn is a big fan killer that likes chao and cheeto puffs and dies a lot by drinking pee. One day,
  • My unicorn is a big fan killer that likes chao and cheeto puffs and dies a lot by drinking pee. One day, he was so hungry
  • He ate a chao
    GUYS ONE WORD AT A TIME, RIGHT NOW ITS EVERY TIME 3 WORDS AT A TIME, THINK OF THE RULE JEEZ... ITS LITERALLY THE ONLY RULE

My unicorn is a big fan killer that likes chao and cheeto puffs and dies a lot by drinking pee. One day, he was so hungry he ate a chao and
  • GUYS ONE WORD AT A TIME, RIGHT NOW ITS EVERY TIME 3 WORDS AT A TIME, THINK OF THE RULE JEEZ... ITS LITERALLY THE ONLY RULE

My unicorn is a big fan killer that likes chao and cheeto puffs and dies a lot by drinking pee. One day, he was so hungry he ate a chao and

Joystick himself added more than one word :p so you're telling the person who made the thread to read the thread rules
    :v
  • You can add multiple words if they are less than 3 letters ("a", "an", "and", "but", ...) but you can't add more words after a word that contains more than 3 letters... (lot of words no? o3o)

So let's do it again :D

My unicorn is a big fan killer that like chao and spend
  • My unicorn is a big fan like chao and spend moola
  • Senza FineSenza Fine Member
    edited July 2017
    My unicorn is a big fan killer that like chao and spend moola whit
  • YorukoYoruko Member
    My unicorn is a big fan killer that like chao and spend moola whit rice
  • My unicorn is a big fan killer that like chao and spend moola with rice in space
  • edited July 2017
    My unicorn is a big fan killer that like chao and spend moola with rice in space and heaven.
  • My unicorn is a big fan killer that like chao and spend moola with rice in space and heaven. Sometimes,
  • bump

My unicorn is a big fan killer that like chao and spend moola with rice in space and heaven. Sometimes, she bounces
  • Wandering FoxWandering Fox Member
    edited July 2017
    My unicorn is a big fan killer that like chao and spend moola with rice in space and heaven. Sometimes, she bounces [like a]
  • My unicorn is a big fan killer that like chao and spend moola with rice in space and heaven. Sometimes, she bounces like a banana
  • BUMP

My unicorn is a big fan killer that like chao and spend moola with rice in space and heaven. Sometimes, she bounces like a banana on a pillow.
  • My unicorn is a big fan killer that like chao and spend moola with rice in space and heaven. Sometimes, she bounces like a banana on a pillow, joking.
  • My unicorn is a big fan killer that likes chao and spends moopa with rice in space and heaven.
    Sometimes, she bounces like a banana on a pillow, joking.
    She
  • My unicorn is a big fan killer that likes chao and spends moopa with rice in space and heaven.
    She Killed
    She Killed me
    edited August 2017
    My unicorn is a big fan killer that likes chao and spends moopa with rice in space and heaven.
    She Killed me and

Guess what the bold letters are saying :P
  • edited August 2017
    My unicorn is a big fan killer that likes chaos and spends moopa with rice in space and heaven.
    She killed me and Frybo

(Frybo is me)