*Diego87068**Diego87068* Member
edited January 2018 in Spanish
Hola xd

Comments

• elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    I dont understand a thing of this, not even when i used translate 0_0

Maybe it would be better to say it in english ;/
  • MarieAraMarieAra MexicoMember
    @diegogamer870 deberías hablar esto directamente con Zpinol, el foro no es lugar para éste tipo de cosas x'D
  • Daresx11Daresx11 Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

El otro dia ZPINOL y YO tubimos una gran discucion donde le desia que me saldria del clan pero luego empese a ofenderla diciendole p*ta pen*eja,y otras cosas ofencivas,luego le dije "dame mis 1k del taller que tenia rentado" y dijo "SI LO QUITAS EN MENOS DE 10 MINUTOS TE DARE TUS 1K CUBITS" y lo quite en menos de 10 minutos ya casi pasaban!!! y me los dio pero me queria dar un portal y yo le dije que no porque era mie*da como lo que era ella,entonses no sabia que hacer con el y estaba en un mundo de ella y se hiso tp a mi para darmelo (ya lo queria) entonses dejo ahi el portal y ella no supo donde quedo y entonses la empeze a difadar con hollas diciendo "ZPINOL SCAMMER REPORT PLEASE" "ZPINOL IS A SCAMMER HE SCAMMED ME MY ITEM" porfavor perdonenme todos y le pido UNA GRAN DISCULPA A ZPINOL!!! de echo si me meto por el portal que esta en mi casa veo mi portal

Pienso lo mismo que Marie, habla con zpinol por privado así pueden dejar las cosas mas en claro.
  • @MarieAra ZPINOL me dijo que hisiera esto :'v

• Wnglish comment passing thru.... *weeeeeeeehhhh*
  • Aren't they free to use the language they want ?
    -Gundam- said:

Aren't they free to use the language they want ?

I am not saying that he cant use the language.... dont take sudden conclusions...

I am saying that if he also says sorry against the people on the forums too that it would be BETTER that he talked english
  • -Gundam- said:

I am not saying that he cant use the language.... dont take sudden conclusions...

I am saying that if he also says sorry against the people on the forums too that it would be BETTER that he talked english
    What if he never talked English on the forums, then he may be sorry for the Spanish (is it Spanish idk) part of the forum
    -Gundam- said:

-Gundam- said:

What if he never talked English on the forums, then he may be sorry for the Spanish (is it Spanish idk) part of the forum
    So he sayed sorry for talking constantly slanish on forums while talking spanish? Not really fitting is it?

Btw dont let this get too of topic.... if you wanna discuss further pls take it to messsages
  • -Gundam- said:

-Gundam- said:

So he sayed sorry for talking constantly slanish on forums while talking spanish? Not really fitting is it?

Btw dont let this get too of topic.... if you wanna discuss further pls take it to messsages
    I meant he may be sorry to the Spanish people , the only ones he could have hurt if he only talked Spanish .
  • Translation:
    The other day ZPINOL and I had a big discussion where he told me that I would get out of the clan but then I would offend her by saying p * ta pen * eja, and other things offended, then I said "give me my 1k of the workshop I had rented" and Said "IF YOU REMOVE IT IN LESS THAN 10 MINUTES YOU WILL TAKE YOUR 1K CUBITS" and remove it in less than 10 minutes and almost passed !!! And she gave them to me but she wanted to give me a portal and I told her not because she was mean as she was, so she did not know what to do with him and she was in a world of hers and she knew it to me to give it to her I already wanted it) then I left the portal there and she did not know where I was and then started defacing her with hollas saying "ZPINOL SCAMMER REPORT PLEASE" "ZPINOL IS A SCAMMER HE SCAMMED ME MY ITEM" please forgive me all and I ask A GREAT APOLOGY THE ZPINOL !!! In fact if I go through the portal that is in my house I see my portal
  • MarieAraMarieAra MexicoMember
    Y'all do realize this is the Spanish section of the forums, right?

Also @diegogamer870 como ya te había dicho, hacer ésto está mal, son cosas que no tienen nada que hacer en el foro y conociendo a zpinol, no creo que te pidiera hacer ésto.