edited June 2017 in Suggestions & Comments
it's way nicer than the current one
it's way more cleaner
plus it has more features

@Horus

Comments

• does it cost more? xd
  • This one free tho
    Too much work has been put into it just to throw it away.
  • TumbleweedTumbleweed Member
    edited June 2017
    No forum is free with a .com at the end. Either using a forum creator or building their own, it costs money to put it up. If they made it themselves, they'd pay to put it on the Internet. If they used a creator, it'd be free - but usually they pay to have a .com .
  • This one free tho

xenforo already has all of this forums' feature and more
  • Visited Xenforo forum... I think it looks like our old forum but in a better color, idk if they use different version of forum..
    but I think this forum is better...
    even tho Vanilla is more expensive....
    but you can download vanilla forum for free but you need to set it up yourself (I think they downloaded the free one)
  • cubic'd said:

This one free tho

Still, too much work has been put into this one, and then transferring all the data would just be an unnecessary hassle.
  • They really have no reason to change it.
  • edited June 2017
    lucaaa795 said:

cubic'd said:

This one free tho

Still, too much work has been put into this one, and then transferring all the data would just be an unnecessary hassle.
    Or they can simply just delete it like they did with the old forum. Nobody will care about it anyways.
    I like this forum more...Not for the community , posts , karma points or whatever (who actually cares about those the heck lol)...I like the its design.Its just neat
    A dark theme would be useful tho (Im lookin at you horus <.< )

Also,i think xenforo doesnt have an "activity" section?</p>
    He said somewhere that we won't ever be able to have an activity section.
    nvm I mean dark theme
  • HorusHorus EnglandMember, Forum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    I think our current forums does the job well, no reason to change it. There is some adjustments to do, like the Activity wall revamp, or a better Friends system, but overall it's pretty good... best we had so far.
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    Being a player that has been around for a few forum changes as well, i fully agree. Best forum yet. I Personally don't see much reason to change.

At least we are no longer using the horror that is "Muut" anymore xD
  • BJDware said:

Being a player that has been around for a few forum changes as well, i fully agree. Best forum yet. I Personally don't see much reason to change.

At least we are no longer using the horror that is "Muut" anymore xD

Horus said:

I think our current forums does the job well, no reason to change it. There is some adjustments to do, like the Activity wall revamp, or a better Friends system, but overall it's pretty good... best we had so far.

I agree with both of these comments! The forums is fine. If we change we will probably get a lot of hate.