The Cubic Pixel - Sir. Pixel’s Youtube Videos.

Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember
edited May 2020 in Streams & Videos

Hello there. So it's been a while since I've been on the game, I dunno how long I'll be sticking around for but while I'm here, why not make some more videos. Reminiscent of my older time spent on this game, it's a part of my childhood at this point. A lot of the videos on my channel have been private however if there is a video listed in the comments of this thread that you would like to see, feel free to leave or send me a message and I'll make it public again. The videos on this thread will be the latest videos that I've made after coming back from my break from the game!

35,000c Hat Pack Opening & Giveaway ~ Uploaded 04/03/2020

The Koala Hat ~ Uploaded 02/05/2020

I originally recorded this video yesterday however the actual video file wasn't working as intended in the editor but the audio file was fine. The video itself from this upload is recorded separately and slowed down to match the length of the audio clip, which is why it may be weird. Sorry about this, it won't happen again!

Comments

• Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember
    THREAD OUT OF EDITING - OFFICIALLY OPEN
    Comment Reserved.

• Cool videos! I subscribed make more awesome video! GoodJob ;).
    edited April 2017

Feel Free To Use These Anywhere!
    GIFp1
    GIFp2
    GIFp3

edited May 2020
    Reopening Thread! New videoup! Good Luck all :)
    Balloon and Pilgrim Coat Giveaway! Click Spoiler For More Info:) ~ Uploaded 18/05/2017
    Hey guys, Pixel here. This is my way of thanking you of all your support. I am giving away the listed prizes via Youtube. All you have to do is go the comments of the video below and post your IGN. [ In Game Name ] The contest will end when i hit 400 Subs! Good luck:)

-
    edited August 2017
    Hey Guys, My youtube Is Back! After a month on holiday, i am back, with a complete new approach to my channel's Thumbnails as design. I hope you guys like it!
    How To Find Honey? ~ Uploaded 12/08/2017
  • I read the Honey on your video title as a. Money and when I watched the video I was like. Huh? These are not money nub xD
    Next Video Up! Hope It Helps!
    How To Make A Watering Can? ~ Uploaded 14/08/2017

edited May 2020
    Next Video Up!
    Cubic Castles - MASSIVE PET BUG - RESET PETS BACK TO LEVEL 0!
    -

• Asneus is pharamond btw xD
  • Great vids... Thanks for the extra info! Ill have to start searching your vids on youtube when i look up cubic castles stuff... And of course subscribe!
    edited May 2020
    Next Video Up! First Farming Video Out!
    Cubic Castles - Farming 101 Tips & Tricks | Episode 1 - And Some Timings! ~ Uploaded 29/08/2017
    -

Hope it helps!
    edited May 2020
    Next Video Up!
    Cubic Castles - Farming 101 Tips & Tricks | Episode 2 - Let's Talk Potatoes! ~ Uploaded 1/09/2017
    -
    edited May 2020
    Next Video Up!
    Cubic Castles - The Rainbow Umbrella! [ SPOILER ALERT ] ~ Uploaded 03/09/2017
    -
  • Cool beans.
    edited May 2020
    New Video Up!
    Cubic Castles - The KnoP Bazaar Pt1 ~Uploaded 17/09/2017

The audio may be a little off however i hope the quality of it has improved. -

Bumpy ^^
    edited May 2020
    New Video!
    Cubic Castles - Tree Costume Giveaway & Pixel’s Farm Complex Tour /w ThisIsNotSlim ~ Uploaded 27/09/2017
    -
    edited May 2020
    New Video!
    Cubic Castles is Bugged? ~ Uploaded 14/10/2017
    -
    edited May 2020
    New Video and a New Giveaway! Thanks for 600 Subs!

Spider Pet Giveaway &50k Pack Opening ~ Uploaded 26/10/017
    -
  • grats on 600 !
    BUMP! GIVEAWAY ENDS ON THE 31st
  • Omg , Pixel u posted 1 of the video at my birthday!
    NEW VIDEO!
    Bump! I decided to use this thread rather than make a new one, I'm not sure if that was the best idea or not but here we are. I've put two recent videos up in the original post, so yeah. That's all o;
  • CubicCubic Member
    Nice vids