just a "simple" question

so if someone has perm in your realm/room why can't they move the door i see no reason for that
so if someone knows why i would be happy to know

Comments

• This has driven me mad ever since this was introduced. About eighty percent of my building is for others and when I have to rely on the owner to move a door it can be ANNOYING.
  • I think they did that because the one who has perm,can move the Door to their own realms.the owner of the realm cant take it back if he has no perm.for example:
    Qbee1 gives perm to Qbee 2
    Qbee 2 takes portal to own realm
    Qbee1 has no perm in the realm of Qbee 2 so he cant take it back
    Not sure btw
    a solution for this would be that you can take the portal,but cant leave the realm with a portal
  • you can't take the main portal out even if you're the owner :V
  • As Jad stated the main door can not be taken out but people were being tricky with realms and duplicating doors that is why they did it *cry*
  • SepailSepail Member
    edited May 2017
    Any door without personal or password centry (without troughting password in) is possible for take for any owners of permission to build except of main door "out of the realm".
  • Sepail said:

Any door without personal or password centry (without troughting password in) is possible for take for any owners of permission to build except of main door "out of the realm".

i know and im asking why can the owner ONLY move the main door i can't see much of a harm
  • SweetPyxelSweetPyxel Member
    edited May 2017

i know and im asking why can the owner ONLY move the main door i can't see much of a harm

I get your point
    The only possible way to get a door out of a realm now is to go through the realm's exit/entrance door making it impossible for anyone to now duplicate or even get out with door without failing miserably.
    You can't tp to someone without losing it, if you use the leave realm option, the door is dropped and trying to enter another realm or room with the door results in being blocked from leaving.
  • Actually there's a leave realm button:v
  • SepailSepail Member
    edited May 2017

Actually there's a leave realm button:v

Do you mean why only the owner can move main door? Cause in otherwise possible to steal full realm. Look. Second owner bring his own room from his realm and move main door through it. So your realm now is realm of second owner, easy scam :)

So when u enter ur realm - you enter not yours. Same as turn realm to room and make your realm desaped forever.
  • you can't take the main portal out even if you're the owner :V

Sepail said:

Do you mean why only the owner can move main door? Cause in otherwise possible to steal full realm. Look. Second owner bring his own room from his realm and move main door through it. So your realm now is realm of second owner, easy scam :)

So when u enter ur realm - you enter not yours. Same as turn realm to room and make your realm desaped forever.
  • SepailSepail Member
    edited June 2017

you can't take the main portal out even if you're the owner :V

Sepail said:

Yep, i told why. And yes, even owner can't move main door away from the realm. Reason same. What about other rooms - everyone who has perm can take.
  • i meant by this thread by moving the main door i meant like putting it in an other spot in the realm of course you can't take it out if you entered the door in the lobby idk where you'd end up