Delete pls

edited May 2017 in Suggestions & Comments
Music:
We need to have world music. There should be a separate interface where you can put in various notes to make different songs. To unlock the interface, you would have to pay for it though, maybe like 5k+.
Clan Sentry:
A sentry which only clan members can go in
World of the day/week/month:
A featured world that developers choose, and whenever you enter a world, you can see it in the chat bubble thing where the official message is.

Comments

• I refuse to let this drown
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Clan sentrys +1,000 Sadly, I think this has been suggested for years and still has not been added. I can only dream!
  • Both these ideas are awesome, and id love to see them in the game
  • B U M P A R O N I A N D C H E E S E
  • Clan sentry.

Step 1. Make alt.
    Step 2. Give alt perm
    Step 3. have alt place friend sentry.
    Step 4. Add clan mates and nobody else.
  • Nerve said:

Clan sentrys +1,000 Sadly, I think this has been suggested for years and still has not been added. I can only dream!

XD I have suggested it several times, posts didn't get enough support. I will be making a suggestion thread with this in a few days anyway
  • Nerve said:

XD I have suggested it several times, posts didn't get enough support. I will be making a suggestion thread with this in a few days anyway
    Gave a temporary solution above. See the post right above yours.
  • I agree. The music would be cool
  • @Pandorite Won't work well, we will have to log onto an alt all of the time, remove and add new /old members etc.
  • @Pandorite Won't work well, we will have to log onto an alt all of the time, remove and add new /old members etc.

It would work. ^ That doesn't take much effort unless your members change alllootttt
  • Pandorite said:

@Pandorite Won't work well, we will have to log onto an alt all of the time, remove and add new /old members etc.

It would work. ^ That doesn't take much effort unless your members change alllootttt
    I own a pretty big clan, we get quite a lot of members / day and a few leave. Friend sentries would probably work best with small clans of up to 100 people.
  • PandoritePandorite Member
    edited May 2017

Pandorite said:

@Pandorite Won't work well, we will have to log onto an alt all of the time, remove and add new /old members etc.

I own a pretty big clan, we get quite a lot of members / day and a few leave. Friend sentries would probably work best with small clans of up to 100 people.
    Could potentially have someone who runs a shop using a alt to do it. They would be on/off pretty regularly. I've seen at least a few people who do this. Not sure how common it is though, Or if anyone in your guild does.

Well best of luck I suppose. (you would also need a clan mates only option in realm visitor settings.

Personally I don't see it happening, The friend thing may be the best way. Is it possible to give more than one person access to realm settings and allow Player 1, Player 2, And player 3's friends to join the realm? It might involve some people joining who have left now and then. But it would allow members to simply add a clan leader to friends then join. So whoever isn't busy can simply swap over to their alt.

Edit: Obviously using leaders in different time zones to do this. As then almost any time would be a possibility. I suppose there is a lot of trust involved but, I would hope you would be able to trust people in higher ranks.

Second edit: Another possibility is to split up the clan into smaller groups each with their own leader. Example. Miners in group one, Builders group two, Shop keepers group three. The upkeep for each leader would be smaller then one huge guild. Then you simply pass whatever messages through leaders. And you have less people coming directly to you.

Just some ideas.
  • For me, looks like this idea might be seen as a copy of growtopia, because growtopia has a similar music feature, so growtopia fans might see us like copycats
  • For me, looks like this idea might be seen as a copy of growtopia, because growtopia has a similar music feature, so growtopia fans might see us like copycats

They have pixel worlds to worry about they don't about us anymore.
    Bumping this because the names need to be implemented. I'm seeing too many impersonations and bans leading up to them.
This discussion has been closed.