k

edited January 2020 in Off-Topic
l

Comments

• NerryNerry Member

If you play pixelgun 3D, Don't spend money on it. Rilisoft is just a group of desperate scammers who use dirty tactics to drain your wallets. They take advantage of the young children who play the game, they nerf guns from previous updates so you're forced to buy the new (temporarily) stronger ones, They made gems nigh impossible to get, they made coins borderline useless, they basically rig the prize box so you only get freaking trash from it, and they don't listen to us. They also made Pixelgun World, which was just a sad but successful attempt to escape bankruptcy. They made it look all good, and opened up IAPs. Keep in mind it was in beta at the time this was opened up. The game was good and looked like it would actually be better than PG3D. So people spent money on it. But then once rillisoft felt good, they just stopped production of the game out of nowhere, and thousands of people's hard earned (or stolen from their mothers wallets) went to waste.

I KNOW, FINALLY SOMEONE KNOWS. When I first played PixelGun 3D, it was IMPOSSIBLE to get anything new, like guns or whatever. And the game is just bad. And they really want to drain your wallets. All I see on the menu is 9.99, 10.99, 500000.99!
  • Hm I do not think this, in the new updates I buy all of the coin guns and I've never bought money o.o
  • They made deadly games ticket paid >:v
    #R.I.PDeadlyGames
  • XeymirXeymir Member
    I just ended up hacking the game because of this lol... and yea.. #R.I.PDeadlyGames
    Piratax10 said:

They made deadly games ticket paid >:v
    #R.I.PDeadlyGames

• In the latest update it is easy to get stuff again they kinda fixed the game so not as p2w
  • I only watch ads to get the muns....

I hate ads
  • Sushi'Sushi' Member
    Ever since they took away my adamant helmet away, I got like 2500 coins
  • XeymirXeymir Member
    edited May 2017
    Lil Natey said:

i grinded so hard on the place where u just kill monsters, and i got enough to be level 31,full adamantiam armor and more, but quit due to how hard it is to get anything

Before I hacked it I ground deadly games and got adamant league :p took two days :P I was just lvl 13 too ^.^ I'm bored so I'll get the game back... why not
  • I honestly hate hackers, but when they hack games like pixelgun, I don't care anymore.
  • XeymirXeymir Member
    edited May 2017
    Well I didn't exactly HACK it, but I just used an older version that had the Dev console, and then updated game after getting what I wanted :T
  • PortanaPortana Member
    I still love pixel gun 3D doe, I don't think rilisoft scams :T
  • XeymirXeymir Member
    Me either... but it'd just weird how you never get anything good from the gift box, or how long it takes to get everything, don ya think?
    Portana said:

I still love pixel gun 3D doe, I don't think rilisoft scams :T

• Remember when the rambo's rifle was one of the best? They just nerf the majority of the old weapons when a new update comes, so you HAVE to buy new ones.
  • PortanaPortana Member
    Rambo's riffle? o-o *Checks* never heard of it. I think the best gun is Anti-Hero riffle.
  • Sushi'Sushi' Member
    I have prototype level 3 When there was just coins no gems
    And also, Swat rifle was the best :p

Remember when the rambo's rifle was one of the best? They just nerf the majority of the old weapons when a new update comes, so you HAVE to buy new ones.