Farm Update - Sneak Peek Feedback

HorusHorus EnglandMember, Forum Moderator, Retired Moderator
With the new sneak peek, here's your chance to share your opinions and ideas about it!

Do you like it? Got any great ideas to make it better? We're here to listen :)

Comments

• RightMakerRightMaker PhilippinesMember
    Lol the cows
  • RYBIERYBIE Member
    Cows will be in the game with their codes to moce automatically ! @CosmicCow will have a pet !
  • It looks great the animal AI would be tough to handle if you're locking animals
    but can i ask 3 questions
    how much will it be worth
    are items random like event packs
    will it be buy-able forever or is it limited
  • We need cow pets or sheep e.e
    Btw loveee this updateee e.e
  • Jer_Jer_ Member
    Add horse animals :D
  • Add horse animals :D

Yeah and we can ride it xd
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    Here's my little breakdown of the sneak peek
  • EVERTHING LOOKS AMAAZZIINNGG!
  • RYBIERYBIE Member
    lucaaa795 said:

Maybe some sort of watering machine? (Can be just deco)
    Like a watering can as they showed in video,but placeable (and maybe it can even throw water on a few blocks range)
    Like the pic i added

Is that from your house lucaa:O?
  • Cubic'dCubic'd Member
    soil blocks are way too detailed compared to the old grass blocks
  • Mcwolf the SaneMcwolf the Sane BangladeshMember
    edited May 2017
    Got my answer, nvm XD
  • Omg o_o everything is *AMAZING* ! I love this Update :D
  • I love how the Chick pet is bigger than the hen.... #CubicCastlesLogic

Anyways.... Mmmm Im curous to what we can harvest from the plants, how the animals are spawned and what do you collect from them... maybe milk?...how you interact with them.
    I'm kinda imagining Harvest Moon XD...
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer

how much will it be worth

This won't be a "farm pack" in the same sense as the Easter pack. There may be some stuff sold, but it's more of a game add-on update with some new mechanics. Exactly how you'll earn the various items related to farming is still not revealed. ;-)

• how much will it be worth

This won't be a "farm pack" in the same sense as the Easter pack. There may be some stuff sold, but it's more of a game add-on update with some new mechanics. Exactly how you'll earn the various items related to farming is still not revealed. ;-)
    Idea (99% Impossible): There will be a NPC which trades cubits for seeds. The NPC is in the lobby
  • iKONICiKONIC Member
    Do the animals die? If so, then I'll ready my camera and start a video named "Top 10 Saddest Anime Deaths*
  • Daresx11Daresx11 Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Omg Animals
  • Jerrynana123Jerrynana123 Member
    edited May 2017

Do the animals die? If so, then I'll ready my camera and start a video named "Top 10 Saddest Anime Deaths*

I saw a ... "food place" (Forgot what it was called) it might just be deco. Also you can't see animals needs so probably no, just a place to make the animals to stay there.
  • edited May 2017

HOT POTATO IN THE SOIL THIS PACK LOOKS AMAZING?!?!?!

I CAN NOW BE AN INTERNNNNNNAAATIOOONAALLL HARRRRVESTER!
    (Insert every other cringey country song)

#She Thinks My Tractor Is Sexy

• Mcwolf the SaneMcwolf the Sane BangladeshMember
    FAAAARM MINES
  • Im excited o.o
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    edited May 2017
    May we know already how to get the seeds and the pets... or atleast an hint?

Love it btw :D
  • _DaPerson__DaPerson_ CanadaMember
    edited May 2017
    I'll be ready to farm endless hoards of cows when it releases. @_@ Looks really cool so far. :0
    Was there any farm animals not shown in the video that have yet to be revealed? >_>
  • time to become the best farmer! :O
  • edited May 2017
    lucanub said:

How will the farm pets come?As eggs?As crates (spudbug-like)?
    I think as eggs is the best way imo,they spawn small and cute,then you have to wait until they grow,and then maybe you can kill them and have their meat >:D

rip animals
  • The animals are so adorable!! :) I am excited.
    Will there be more sneak peeks o_o if so I will definitely look forward to it!
  • RYBIERYBIE Member
    Potatoes potatoes potatoes!!
  • it says until summer which in usa is one month away
  • edited May 2017
    Summer starts June 20th (Not Today) and Ends Friday September 22, they have a good sized time window to release.
  • Well heck im as shocked as the farmer was when he saw the some pig web in charlottes web. As the maou would say(probably) this is "moo"gnificent 10/10 would farm for days. I am amazed. I can finally get back to playing farmville :D keep it up @SirKewberth @CosmicCow and all other developers/beta testers in beta. Would be funny if it came out on my bday XD since thats in summer but what are the odds. I hope the pack will be "cheep"(them animal puns tho) keep it up!!!