I want to hear Forumers...

2»

Comments

• ThuggieThuggie Member
    edited May 2017
    the question is... Are up arrows accepted? I iust want a purple picture , waiting for wednesday.
    Wait, a moderator's mistake made this start?
  • SpiridonSpiridon Member
    edited May 2017
    Its unecessary really, Someone decided to make a big deal out of something and got more punishment for it. Thats what he deserved

I do feel bad for arguing. But I don't feel bad for this. I did NOT start this nor do I promote, but I do according to you lot so whatever. I feel like it's unfair how William got banned. I am doing this, and said what I said cause of William being banned. I didn't have anything to do with spam of arrows >.> how about you blame the guy who started it instead of trying to blame me.

I said one thing on my wall, I was gonna leave it at that, I'm already talking to Cosmic about it. YOU were the one who started the argument on my wall. It's not my fault YOU commented there and got Luca & Eag involved. I'll admit what I did, how about you?

Also, They were doing there job, so quit complaining.

• ThuggieThuggie Member
    YiRUMA said:

Purple purp purp purp Purpe, pur purple purp Purple.

So ya like purple too uh
  • HorusHorus EnglandMember, Forum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    I've explained the situation on here - http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/12314/regarding-the-activity-wall-issues#latest

So yeah, lets end it here shall we... and please don't start pointing fingers at people, it's not fair on them.
  • YakrooYakroo Somewhere In The Milky WayMember
    Im ok if u end it, as i see 60% of forumers voted that the spam feud should "Not"continue, i just hope people can respect it.
  • You all do need to realize that you are arguing over FREAKING ARROWS. You cannot say that the joke is immature if you are the same freaking people who are, again, ARGUING OVER ARROWS.
  • Bluejay_1Bluejay_1 Member
    edited May 2017
    I personally find it pointless and a bit stupid XD. But it's funny to all these profiles pics of it. Sorta like a new style? *sugestion* make a arrow costume for cc :p
  • iKONICiKONIC Member
    Bluejay_1 said:

I personally find it pointless and a bit stupid XD. But it's funny to all these profiles pics of it. Sorta like a new style? *sugestion* make a arrow costume for cc :p

That suggestion would make SOO MANY people CRAZY about it.
    They will definitely not complain about ARROWS. *sarcastically laughs* *thinks it's a good idea for memes* *leaves*
  • I feel that what is more ridiculous than the arrow spam is the fact you felt you needed to make a thread out of this. .-.
  • iKONICiKONIC Member
    I think this is dead. Let the profile pics stay, they're not doing any harm anymore.
  • 'Sir.Fox''Sir.Fox' Member
    edited May 2017
    Nvm
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    'Sir.Fox' said:

I think it's fine...

(For U.S.A)
    People have the right to protest. It's not until it gets violent it is illegal and the police come....

And if tomorrow you come and everyone's profile pic is a duck i dont see why it would matter..

Wrong freedom of speech doesn't apply to private companies, which cc is.
    Freedom of speech only apply to not being censored or threatened with imprisonment by the government. Private companies are free to do as they wish.
    So if cosmic cow games wanted to silence or ban anyone over this issue they could. They won't but just stating they could if they wanted.
  • gdog said:

Wrong freedom of speech doesn't apply to private companies, which cc is.
    Freedom of speech only apply to not being censored or threatened with imprisonment by the government. Private companies are free to do as they wish.
    So if cosmic cow games wanted to silence or ban anyone over this issue they could. They won't but just stating they could if they wanted.

Ah ok