CC's Top 50 Kindest

Who do you think are the Top 50 Kindest players in CC?

Name them and we will put them in order!

Because you have to know that ranking humanity is really important!
CC can't rise without puting a number in front of each player!
CC needs it! Society needs it!

Let's share!

Comments

• *JulieSings**JulieSings* Member
    edited May 2017
    Ang3lBee is pretty kind. I've seen her donate lots and lots and lots and lots of hats. :p
    I'm also kind, but to the people that are kind to me too, not the people who disrespect me. C:
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    edited May 2017
    Superxtreme <3

Also, anyone can donate, there's a difference between being nice and friendly and throwing rares for friends -not saying Bee does but most who comment here "Example gave me a hat he is definitely kind"
  • RYBIERYBIE Member
    edited May 2017
    1st *Dread* :D The best person in CC:)

And others like

Annie-Codydoo

Ang3lBee

Sir.Pixel

ThisIsNotSlim

Grey Corall King

Pixie

Bobby (Supextreme)

Sculpture
    and a lot a lot a lot of more xd
    And everyone should be kind to others and don't care about their cubits:D

• Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember
    @ThisIsNotSlim
    @NoeNt
    @Mr. Penguin
    @Enza Widow
    @Superxtreme
    @TheyCallMeAlex
    @Koekenbak
    @Pixie
    @ []xxx[]:::::::::::::>
    And so many more :)
  • I'm kind to you if you're kind to me. Don't even try and provoke me. I will haunt you with ashes of all dead memes if you try to provoke me, you hear me. I'm nice and all but I will go full on Harambe on you kid.
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    i come online and suddenly we are ranking people for richness and kindness? XD
  • i come online and suddenly we are ranking people for richness and kindness? XD

My god!
    I created this post ironically... I didnt expect this -.-

My god!
    i think many people took this at face value..
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    well all these people i tag are all on the same level for me, im not going to rank em :3
    @Space_fetus
    @MCPenguinGirl12
    @NoeNt
    mr. pud (dunno why i cant tag him) a.k.a potty or pudding :3
    @-greycoralking-

and many more, but yeah..... not great in remembering :3
  • enza widowenza widow Member
    edited May 2017

My god!
    i think many people took this at face value..
    Well... i know a high bridge....
  • YakrooYakroo Somewhere In The Milky WayMember
    Can Top 1 Be SirKewberth/Cosmic Cow/Mabz? Ty
  • ValleyValley Member
    edited May 2017
    Here are some very kind people I know
    Lonely_Island
    Grey Coral King
    Jadabug
    *SnowyOwl*
    Whimsical Firefly
    Pixie
    Valyreena
    Eloquence
    Danlovespie2
    Noe Nt
    AshiMagari
    Enza Widow
    Nilow
    JustMeg
    And there is more but it would be a pretty lengthy list, we are all kind in ways but here are some that stand out to me :P
  • I dont see anything wrong with these threads. We as people like lists and numbers, they help us organize a rather chaotic world with numbers. Top Lists on average are one of the highest viewed overall content on youtube. This is also true for magazines, Forbes *cough*. It is not saying a person is better than another or anything specific. It is just a fun light activity like naming the worlds most handsome bachelor.

I dont see anything wrong with these threads. We as people like lists and numbers, they help us organize a rather chaotic world with numbers. Top Lists on average are one of the highest viewed overall content on youtube. This is also true for magazines, Forbes *cough*. It is not saying a person is better than another or anything specific. It is just a fun light activity like naming the worlds most handsome bachelor.

worlds most handsome bachelor?!?! i vote for grey
  • >:O Stop it, flattery will get you everywhere. I have to sneak up on a glass of water to get a drink but I am not ashamed of that. I have to keep a several day old milkshake to keep the girls out of the yard. You know they have cooties *shudders*
    i know how you feel, so hard to keep milkshakes these days without the yard just filling up..
  • ValleyValley Member
    Isn't it, my milkshake brings all the BOYS to they yard. Hmmm, Grey, Space, I think you hold some undiscovered secrets >:O
  • Scorto7 if he's not in the list x)
  • GoldbusterGoldbuster Member
    edited May 2017
    I'm the most dankest meme in CC
    Because i am the meme

Anyways here are the people i think are kind
    @eagence (thanks for the rubber bruh)
    Knop (Idk how to tag)
    Valyreena (Idk how to tag)
    @Portana or Cubic Luna
    Snoopie (Idk how to tag)
    @Swissy Dreamer
    @Tumbleweed TUMBLE TUMBLE
    Cookie M0nster
    Gao Gosi
    Cubic Mom
    Gdog
    @BJDware
    @Hinter
    @Superxtreme
    @Cortana
    ALL MODS ARE KIND BOI
    @pickles2001

Updated version
    Greycoralking
    ihysm fetmab maf
    Epieownz
    Snowiez
    Juliesings
    Mr.pud
    Orangetail
  • edited May 2017
    Milkshakes are so good, except I am lactose tolerant and they make me feel like I want to die *cry*. I have nothing against milkshakes bringing boys to the yard, Harry Styles, Jeremy Renner...I cry at their beauty everytime $_$! Except I think my milkshake is Matcha with chocolate chips, bringing those asian ladies to the yard KAWAII...she has to be adorable but not a ninja who can smash me in the face because she has martial art skills. I have this fear that I am going to fall in love with a women who is a milk maiden powerhouse. Not that I have anything against a women wearing the pants in the relationship, I just don't want her to be able to smash me through a wall if I make her mad...lol

People I elect off the top of my head
    Pixie
    Noe Nt
    Hinter
    Gdog
    Space
    Dread
    Enza
    Dragon

and I will update this list when I am not thinking about milkshake...I want one so bad *cry*.

Milkshakes are so good, except I am lactose tolerant and they make me feel like I want to die *cry*. I have nothing against milkshakes bringing boys to the yard, Harry Styles, Jeremy Renner...I cry at their beauty everytime $_$! Except I think my milkshake is Matcha with chocolate chips, bringing those asian ladies to the yard KAWAII...she has to be adorable but not a ninja who can smash me in the face because she has martial art skills. I have this fear that I am going to fall in love with a women who is a milk maiden powerhouse. Not that I have anything against a women wearing the pants in the relationship, I just don't want her to be able to smash me through a wall if I make her mad...lol

Pixie
    Noe Nt
    Hinter
    Gdog
    Space
    Dread
    Enza
    Dragon

and I will update this list when I am not thinking about milkshake...I want one so bad *cry*.

BRB MAKING MILKSHAKES
  • Milkshakes are so good, except I am lactose tolerant and they make me feel like I want to die *cry*. I have nothing against milkshakes bringing boys to the yard, Harry Styles, Jeremy Renner...I cry at their beauty everytime $_$! Except I think my milkshake is Matcha with chocolate chips, bringing those asian ladies to the yard KAWAII...she has to be adorable but not a ninja who can smash me in the face because she has martial art skills. I have this fear that I am going to fall in love with a women who is a milk maiden powerhouse. Not that I have anything against a women wearing the pants in the relationship, I just don't want her to be able to smash me through a wall if I make her mad...lol

Pixie
    Noe Nt
    Hinter
    Gdog
    Space
    Dread
    Enza
    Dragon

BRB MAKING MILKSHAKES
    Gimmie dat milkshake >:0
  • PiousPious Member
    I am not kind and do not associate with those who identify as such.
  • @lazylupine is one of the kindest people I have met on CC. Once there was a newbie at Pen's Yard Rentals who was lucky enough to get rare items off of an abandoned shop, and when everyone was trying to scam the newbie out of her items, Lazy told her the worth of them and helped her learn the right prices. She's also an amazing friend to have - I probably would've quit CC by now if I had never met her.

@Jadabug is also definitely on the top 50 kindest. She helps newbies EVERY DAY with her clan Helping Hands. She has a realm where you can take a free set of tools, a shop where newbies can buy wands/hats for ONLY 10C, and she does events all the time for newbies and pros alike. Jadabug has really made CC a better place for newbies,
  • edited May 2017
    ShadowRen
    -Crazylance-
    >Lollipop<
    rightmaker
    Night_wing
    husnain
    lopaikostyle
    *juliesings*
    snowiez
    cubic meow
    the death reaper
    ^^raku-kun^^
    Dubbypup yt
    Fantome2 [shadow leader]
    And countless others.
    don't take offence if i didn't write your name please, i had not even 5 mins of spare time between an assignment and school...I'm a last minute person xD
  • 'Sir.Fox''Sir.Fox' Member
    edited May 2017
    I say
    @OrangeTail
    @snowiez
    @*Juliesings* (won't tag)
    @mr.pud (won't tag)
    @The Death Reaper
    @Jadabug
    Maybe more XD

Supercereal (quit)
    Zikab (quit)
    My first two freinds :0
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember

Milkshakes are so good, except I am lactose tolerant and they make me feel like I want to die *cry*.

I am lactose intolerant too, but i always take milkshakes without lactose (yes they exist)
  • I would say

MarieAra
    Alpaca
    Pixie
    Cortana
    Nilow
    Raidnz
    Caitlynz

Many more Qbees are very kind, these are just a few. ^^
  • teddzteddz Member
    Why dont we just vote for our friends and some famous players;)