a new mine

>Thanos<>Thanos< Member
edited May 2017 in Suggestions & Comments
well cubic castles have a nice collection of mines and i would like to suggest a new mine "ocean" where fishes swim in fairy speed (or u can set its speed) and if u catch a fish u can feed it to pets the rarer or bigger the fish the more the pet wait longer until it is hungry again and u can make a tool needed to catch a kind of fish or rare fishes so please mods if you can do this do it it will be awesome i really want this more than i wanted cars before note: you can add more things in ocean i dont know what but u can if u want

Comments

• i think a new mine is good but fish system -1 btw mods aren't deveolpers
  • i think a new mine is good but fish system -1 btw mods aren't deveolpers

XD sorry i mean deveolpers

• great idea how about a fishing rod and you make it with 3iron 5 sticks and 2 string
  • Would love to have the ability to fish
  • iKONICiKONIC Member
    Fishing would make everything perfect <3.
    +100.
  • MeHawkMeHawk Member
    Nice idea
  • ThuggieThuggie Member
    Yep.
  • thanks all for agreeing on my idea hope mods add it and btw there is a new farm update coming next month !!!! with crops cows chickens and tractor
  • thanks all for agreeing on my idea hope mods add it and btw there is a new farm update coming next month !!!! with crops cows chickens and tractor

Thats obvious :P i mean they wouldnt post a farm psck feedback thread if it werent true
  • maybe...but we have the tropical mine.

but it dont have fish

but it dont have fish
    fish can be added i guess. Idk about using as pet food, maybe just a deco thing like an aquarium
  • Swissy DreamerSwissy Dreamer Playing with Asriel,Frisk,And CharaMember
    edited May 2017
    That would be great! :D
    imagine swimming underwater with the fishes, i would be satisfied
    (I read it as "A new anime" lol)
  • i think adding a fishing system with a rod and also making them pet food would be hard (and being able to fish would make this game more like minecraft)
    but have fish swim just as extra decoration for the mine is nice but it would lag
    just repeating my point -1
    we want more updates on small things to come out very quick but this is very small (would be used by all players in a week)
    having them make stuff for ages for a small update isn't really that good for people who are waiting for updates
  • i think adding a fishing system with a rod and also making them pet food would be hard (and being able to fish would make this game more like minecraft)
    but have fish swim just as extra decoration for the mine is nice but it would lag
    just repeating my point -1
    we want more updates on small things to come out very quick but this is very small (would be used by all players in a week)
    having them make stuff for ages for a small update isn't really that good for people who are waiting for updates

Fishing is in far more games then Minecraft many "Minecraft" style games have fishing because it's typically a simple, But fun, Activity. Generally friends gather and chat while fishing.

Can't recall the games name but they had water lava chocolate fishing with plasma fishing to be added. Each type had its own kinds of fish.

Just saying it can be unique, And incredible update imo. I wouldn't have issues waiting for fishing.
  • I would love to fish and i hope it will be implemented. Maybe summer next year big fishing mine update, please?
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    A brand new mine.. all for just fishing??? No

Lets add it to existing mines instead like the tropical mines.
  • epieownzepieownz Member
    edited May 2017
    that would be great too. in every mine with water you can fish. in tropical most sorts of fish. Some in the forests. rare oasis fish and cavern fish. Seems to me like an even better idea.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • maybe add octopus too! but you may need special tools to catch/defend from him (he can damage you) and maybe add jelly fish :3 imagine how will they look!
  • Nice idead guys but we will need cloths(craftable plz)and.a fishing rods for people thats dont have swim cloths and add boats as a car to swim in water only and this idea is rhe best +1235680
  • I really like this.

Adding them to Tropical mines would be better tho.

There could also be fish bowls that can be made with glass and water and you can add fish inside it. +1
  • very good idea