Comments

• teddzteddz Member
    Last repost C: Congratz to all winners yet:p
  • Gao-GosiGao-Gosi Member
    edited May 2017
    Ram Goddess

running bit out of space to build and also started redo the horns

and before somebody may say, yes its also postet on facebook
    but since facebook done, think its ok to post here?
  • AidenPlayzAidenPlayz Member
    edited May 2017
    Never mind, my bad...
  • Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember
    It says on the main thread the latest winner is Thursday. It ends tonight.
    Anyways, my second entry.
    If 2 entries are not allowed, please make this my main one. Thanks
    The name is
    Rammulus Infernus >:O
    The last one of his kind, a ramm dragon..
  • edited May 2017
    Last day is upon us *cry*
  • The Ying Yang Ramm

A Mixture of Good and Bad all together... IN ONE RAMM!
  • This goat was a female- Test Subject. An accident happened. Her whole body turn purple and has been given super strength and can jump super high up. She has decided to use these powers only for good reasons, She will defend them from the wolves!
    Goat.PNG 280.6K
  • MisticallMisticall Member
    edited May 2017
    Misticall said:

The Ramm Temple
    (a story of why the Ramm was removed)

There was a time when the Ramms roamed freely, and QBees were able to adopt them as pets.

But then people began to use the wonderful Ramms as nothing more than tools for profit.

The Mods and Moddesses decided to stop the greedy QBees once and for all. Using their heavenly powers, they drove the Ramms to the brink of extinction.

Most QBees had accepted the fact that most of the Ramms were gone, but a certain few were hopeful for its return.

They would pray to the Mods and Moddesses for its return, in the very same temple standing in front of you.

And one day, their wishes were granted. A few Ramms were released into the wild. And once again, QBee and Ramm were finally reunited.

-The End-

Resubmitting!
    Good luck to all of you :D
    Congratulations to all the winners, and most of all, thank you for creating this contest!

• DoitallDoitall Member
    My super-ramm
  • DoitallDoitall Member
    My super ramm
  • DoitallDoitall Member
    My grandpa ramm
  • Haborym said:

Capt. Ramerica

So, this is Capt. Ramerica, he is RameriRa's best known superhero and best known ramm even if his real identity is unknown. He helps other ramm in trouble in Ramerica or wherever there's someone who needs help.

Original pixel art by Haborym.
    Resubmitting
  • ValleyValley Member

Last day and I'm so on edge, if I could win that would be amazing! I spent ages on this but Goodluck to everyone, all the entries are amazing :)
  • THIS IS 19CatWomans Ram (21BatMan had to screenshot since my home button doesn't work) his name is Mr. Fancy. You would find him as you go through 21Batman realm to the portal across the room. (I didn't have any extra room in my realm

Idk if I'm entered for the next so :3
    The story of Mr. Fancy. Once upon a time there was a sweet baby ramm born and he had these strange tiny horns. Everyone was shocked because the horns is what gives the ramm his pride. But these.. NUU THESE WERE NOT GOOD!!! So said his parents who wanted to just give the baby off to another family but they knew nobody would take Mr. Fancy in. So over the years as Mr. Fancy went to Ramm school and grew up the kids made fun of him and as he got older nobody wanted to be his sweet mate. Poor Mr. Fancy was devastated!!! One day he ran away to a sacred place called the holy ramm temple. There he went to the holy ramm and prayed for horns that he and his family could be proud of. And one day he arose from his slumber. Eyes red from crying all night and he looked into the water and saw these magnificent horns upon his head!!! He thought he was still dreaming so he dumped his whole head in the water to try and wake himself up and they were still there!!!!! =O he later returned home with a beautiful ramm beside him and everyone that once made fun of him and bullied him threw him a party.
    Bluejay_1 said:

kurt... said:

NoeNt said:

kurt... said:

"Rammeon, The Cursed Child"

According to the myths ,there was once a child, a qbee who were cursed by his own parents in exchange of power and strength by the goddess of all the evil, Exem.

I think this won't count cuz the Event says "Build a Ram" Not photoshop you screenshots:p
    O: but anyways, I also posted the original picture but but but T.T I've just realized it by now "the main look should be from cubic castles."but still the main characters are made from cc... I'll just hope this would be qualified T.T but if not please inform me mods as soon as possible T.T ...
    But still. Lots of people put hard work into builds without photoshopping or editing 80% of . I'm not the judge. Just folow the rules as much as u can..

THIS IS 19CatWomans Ram (21BatMan had to screenshot since my home button doesn't work) his name is Mr. Fancy. You would find him as you go through 21Batman realm to the portal across the room. (I didn't have any extra room in my realm

THIS IS 19CatWomans Ram (21BatMan had to screenshot since my home button doesn't work) his name is Mr. Fancy. You would find him as you go through 21Batman realm to the portal across the room. (I didn't have any extra room in my realm

• RashiraRashira Member
    RESUBMITTING MY ENTRY

Layers of Fear

RAM

Layers of Fear

RAM
  • Djinn the Egyptian Ram God

Ram God
  • Jer_Jer_ Member
    Rashira said:

RESUBMITTING MY ENTRY

Layers of Fear

RAM

Layers of Fear

RAM
    Herdythus said:

Djinn the Egyptian Ram God

Ram God
    i thought event was done
  • MiwkyMiwky at your house stealing your Peanut butter jarMember

i thought event was done

still have one more.
  • *JulieSings**JulieSings* Member
    edited May 2017

1st entry

The Fairy Ram and The Sleeping Wolf

Once upon a time, there was a very evil wolf who would eat ANYTHING it sees! One day, it was very hungry but had nothing to eat... while it was wondering around, it saw the Ramm Village!
    It found a cave to hide in.. it hid there for a while till the rams came near.
    The wolf attacked them and they were very scared! They were all calling for help!
    Suddenly, a magical ramm appeared! "IT'S THE FAIRY RAM!" all the rams shouted happily.

"Don't worry my little rams! I'm here to save all of you! I will cast a spell that will make the wolf sleep FOREVER!" the fairy ram said.

And now, all the rams are happy in their village and the wolf still sleeps in that same cave.

And they all lived a happily ever after! :D

2nd entry

Evil or Good?

Once upon a time, there was a ramm angel who became evil, turned dark, halo broken and even it's wings became dark... One day, it was very sad that it turned evil, it wanted to be good again but it didn't know how. A guardian ramm angel saw it crying, it went and asked, "Why are you crying?". The evil ram said, "It's because I turned evil and I want to be good again but I don't know how.". The guardian ramm said, "Come with me to the King's throne, I am his assistant and I can turn you back to good." The evil ramm said, "But, how?". The guardian ramm said, "There's a wand we use to turn evil angels back to good." They went to the kings throne and the guardian ramm said, "Here you go, just stay still and you will turn back to good."

The evil ramm's wings started to turn white and it's halo appeared on it's head.

"Thank you! Thank you!" The ramm said. "It's my job." The guardian angel said.
    The End

Last entry
    I was wondering around a forest and...
    I found the rarest ramm ever...
    The Magical Ramm
    Not only the Magical Ramm itself but it's child aswell! :0
    I was hiding in a bush so, I got some pictures.

Their magical horns were shining like diamonds.. They were very beautiful.

• SnowiezSnowiez Member
    edited May 2017
    Snowiez said:

The Good Deed

resubmiting xP
    Just incase.

• PeanxtPeanxt Member
    Edited some stuff >.<.. (Resubmission) Gl everyone <3
  • ReSub :).
    Editedd:

Clean:
  • Swissy DreamerSwissy Dreamer Playing with Asriel,Frisk,And CharaMember
    When does the contest end tho?
  • Wow. Nice these amazing pets are coming back!
    I FINISHED MY HUGE BUILDING! LOOK AT THESE AMAZING PHOTOS!
    King Ramm!
    Rammobile!
    Ramm City (purple cuz ramm kennels are purple)

Resubmitting!
  • RYBIERYBIE Member
    NoeNt said:

The Cave Ramy
    https://postimg.org/image/qsqd3vji7/
    https://postimg.org/image/w3rae3uu7/
    I Hope you like it:) Sorry for the links but they doesn't show up every thing on the photo.

Resubmit
  • Flookey said:

A little edit to "ramm on the toilet" and "cosmic ramm"

Resubmit

Also i think the last ramm will be given out on saturday @Swissy Dreamer

• Re-Submmit
  • Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember

It says on the main thread the latest winner is Thursday. It ends tonight.
    Anyways, my second entry.
    If 2 entries are not allowed, please make this my main one. Thanks
    The name is
    Rammulus Infernus >:O
    The last one of his kind, a ramm dragon..

resub

both ^^
  • WuffyWuffy Member
    Ram 2D Pixel Art
    1.png 798.8K
    11.png 1012.3K
    8.png 487.4K
    10.png 526.9K
    9.png 955.1K
    3.png 581.2K
    2.png 868.6K
    5.png 520.5K