Tiger video's [200 subscribers!]

$uper Tiger$uper Tiger Member
edited August 2017 in Off-Topic
Need help doing some quests or want to see some pack openings, visit my channel 'Cubic Tiger'

Recent video(s):

Comments

• elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    this has helped me very much! thank you!
  • this has helped me very much! thank you!

No problemo xd
  • Yes, I have seen your Adventure videos. They helped alot!
  • Bump! Added new video's.
  • $uper Tiger$uper Tiger Member
    edited January 2017
    Screenshot_2017-01-17-15-17-54

Next goal 20,000 views!

The date shows when I made my Google account. I started making videos 11 months ago.
    edited April 2017
    Bump,
    20,000 views goal achieved!
    Next goal 30,000 views.
  • Wow congrats!
  • New Video Added!
  • ThuggieThuggie Member
    was using the 3x3 from almost my first days, but its cool to know other methods. Great video, but to be annoying I could say that the logo is annoying, but I guess you tried to hide The bandicam logo or something else . goodluck with the next ones!
  • Thuggie said:

was using the 3x3 from almost my first days, but its cool to know other methods. Great video, but to be annoying I could say that the logo is annoying, but I guess you tried to hide The bandicam logo or something else . goodluck with the next ones!

I have purchased the bandicam full version. About the logo, yes it was a mistake and I'm sorry for that. Thanks for liking the video, @Thuggie.
  • ThuggieThuggie Member

Thuggie said:

I have purchased the bandicam full version. About the logo, yes it was a mistake and I'm sorry for that. Thanks for liking the video, @Thuggie.
    I didnt yet, I mean I did but not the little like button . the link brought me to youtube gamers, Wich I didnt know, looking for the video on youtube.
    edited May 2017
    Here you go, @Thuggie ;)

You can also search Cubic Tiger on youtube to watch it there.
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator

Thuggie said:

Ewww bandicam is terrible, get dxtory or fraps.
  • Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember
    ^ I agree, Dxtory allowed you to have multiple audio tracks and more making editing a lot easier ^^
    edited May 2017
    gdog said:

Thuggie said:

Ewww bandicam is terrible, get dxtory or fraps.
    I use other apps to edit my video's and I'm not good at editting. I don't know if my PC is capable to run those programs.
    Thanks for the advice!

• 30k views reached. Thanks everyone!
  • Thanks for the 200 Subscribers!

Special thanks to TRIPP for the 200th sub!
  • Happy 200 subs day 0/
  • -Gundam- said:

Happy 200 subs day 0/

Thanks!