[OFFICIAL EVENT] Ramm Week!

Comments

• *SnowyOwl**SnowyOwl* Member
    edited May 2017
    Here's my entry :D (All of the pictures are one entry, just needed to get some better angles)
    Good luck everyone :)

I made a normal ramm and a level 50 ramm :)

• CriswerCriswer Member
    edited May 2017
    Here's My Entry! "The Rainbow Ram"
    Some years ago, the goats are every normal, but as time went con they started to paint, they looked like a rainbow, a every colorful rainbow,every day, they started to change color, but they thought they were very popular, There was a goat one particular that coat was intact, and it was one of the rarest, day after day the field was full of colorful goats, especially pone, which remained intact over the years, the other goats were envious, so decided to paint it with many colores, the next day the field had been filled with rainbow goats.
    The Common Goats had stopped walking on the Earth, Every Field, Every Stable, There Were no normal goats.
    The Goat painted it as disintegrating as the days passed, but its coat had a every strange color, it was nothing more and nothing less han of a rainbow.
    The Colored goats were so common that it was very rare to find a normal, although the rainbow goat is very pretty, the normal was the rarest that existed in the World of Eden
  • Erizon said:

Here's My Entry! "The Rainbow Ram"
    Some years ago, the goats are every normal, but as time went con they started to paint, they looked like a rainbow, a every colorful rainbow,every day, they started to change color, but they thought they were ver y popular, There was a goat un particular that coat was intact, and it was one of the rarest, day after day the field was full of colorful goats, especially pone, which remained intact over the years, the other goats were envious, so decided to paint it with many colores, the next day the field had been filled with rainbow goats.
    The Common Goats had stopped walking on the Earth, Every Field, Every Stable, There Were no normal goats.
    The Goat painted it as disintegrating as the days passed, but its coat had a every strange color, it was nothing more and nothing less han of a rainbow.

I worked on that ramm too whit Erizon xd
  • []Blank[][]Blank[] Member
    edited May 2017
    pls delete
  • [evo][evo] Member
    how many entries can u put in ??

• HorusHorus EnglandMember, Forum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    edited May 2017
    Ever wondered if this amount of Ramms is enough?

NO! This is why we're giving away 7 more on our Facebook group! - https://www.facebook.com/cubiccastles/

Make sure to like the page for newest updates as well :)
  • You are allowed to with another Natey but only one prize will be given out for the entry.

YESSSS HORUS?!?!?!?! I am soooooo excited! SEVEN MORE CHANCES!

• PyreonPyreon Member
    So you wanted a Temple Style Handstanding Ramen? Okay.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Pyreon said:

So you wanted a Temple Style Handstanding Ramen? Okay.

No, we didn't ask for a Temple style handstanding Ramen, but we'll take what we'll get. :p
  • The contest need to show Ram village and ram hero? Because I build ram hero statue and the other is just a manequines can I use manequines?
  • MufflonMufflon Member
    Help this little ram get more fuuds.
    1 +1 = 1 Fuuds.
  • Fluffy 303Fluffy 303 Somewhere Over The RainbowMember
    edited May 2017
  • SonikkuSonikku Member
    Here's my entry. ^-^

It's a little ramm family. <3
  • KokopelliKokopelli WV, USAMember
    Horus said:

NO! This is why we're giving away 7 more on our Facebook group! - https://www.facebook.com/cubiccastles/

(/*o*)/ _I__I_ *flips table*
  • NilowNilow Member
    edited May 2017

RAM, THE MOVIE

Release date of: 05/04/2017
    Cast: Nilow
    Genres: Adventure, Action, Romance

SYNOPSIS AND DETAILS

Decades after a terrible war that extinguished most of the rams, Robb (protagonist ram) is one of the only survivors and one of those chosen to rebuild the lost city of the Oysters, but an invasion of the wolves ends up causing Robb to flee, a few months later Roob finds a sheep named Meg and they live a lovely love story with lots of adventure, action, humor and fights

Want to know more about history? From here Saturday I'll be bringing the sequel ... Until the event finishes the story will be complete! Good lucky to everyone!
  • JadabugJadabug Member
    edited May 2017

Thank you Dan! Look in the spoiler ;)

• Treasure Hunt

• space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Horus said:

oh noooo i dont have facebook :( 9 ram chances for me then i guess
  • Space create a fake facebook :D! It is simple like cooking pasta!
  • mara104mara104 Member
    edited May 2017
    Here is my building and it's funny! (Don't look at file's name xD)
  • *JulieSings**JulieSings* Member
    edited May 2017
    2nd entry

Evil or Good?

Once upon a time, there was a ramm angel who became evil, turned dark, halo broken and even it's wings became dark... One day, it was very sad that it turned evil, it wanted to be good again but it didn't know how. A guardian ramm angel saw it crying, it went and asked, "Why are you crying?". The evil ram said, "It's because I turned evil and I want to be good again but I don't know how.". The guardian ramm said, "Come with me to the King's throne, I am his assistant and I can turn you back to good." The evil ramm said, "But, how?". The guardian ramm said, "There's a wand we use to turn evil angels back to good." They went to the kings throne and the guardian ramm said, "Here you go, just stay still and you will turn back to good."

The evil ramm's wings started to turn white and it's halo appeared on it's head.

"Thank you! Thank you!" The ramm said. "It's my job." The guardian angel said.
    The End

• Horus said:

oh noooo i dont have facebook :( 9 ram chances for me then i guess
    same I don't use Facebook either
  • Here XD

another google one...

@Mabz is this allowed?
  • 2nd entry

Evil or Good?

Once upon a time, there was a ramm angel who became evil, turned dark, halo broken and even it's wings became dark... One day, it was very sad that it turned evil, it wanted to be good again but it didn't know how. A guardian ramm angel saw it crying, it went and asked, "Why are you crying?". The evil ram said, "It's because I turned evil and I want to be good again but I don't know how.". The guardian ramm said, "Come with me to the King's throne, I am his assistant and I can turn you back to good." The evil ramm said, "But, how?". The guardian ramm said, "There's a wand we use to turn evil angels back to good." They went to the kings throne and the guardian ramm said, "Here you go, just stay still and you will turn back to good."

The evil ramm's wings started to turn white and it's halo appeared on it's head.

"Thank you! Thank you!" The ramm said. "It's my job." The guardian angel said.
    The End

9+ to evil -1 to angel its evil too XD jk
  • Boytama90Boytama90 Member
    edited May 2017
  • epieownzepieownz Member
    edited May 2017

The Ramm God - Part 1

Once upon a time there was a Qbee with the name of epieownz. Just like other Qbees he has the dream of obtaining a ram pet. But how? Epieownz was not the richest player and a ram pet is very expensive.
    One day epieownz found a book: how to summon the Ramm God. He figured if he could summon the Ramm God, he could convince the God of rams to give him a ramm pet.

Motivated by the possibility of a ramm pet the Qbee searched for the requirements to summon the Ramm God.
    First a circle with an upside down pentagram needed to be created with fire. After that in each compartment of the pentagram an item needs to be dropped.
    In the corners the items are: grass, bones, a fiery potion, a gizmo and a spike floor.
    In the middle of the pentagram ram horns need to be placed as an offer to the Great Ramm God.

Epieownz made the pentagram and arranged everything. All that was needed to summon the Ramm God was the summoning spell:
    Vocare Ad Deum Ramm

The room started to shake and there were flashes while the Great Ramm God started to appear.
    And there the Ramm God stood. A huge majestic Ramm with great horns. It was not entirely what the Qbee expected the Ramm God to look like but that didn’t matter. It looked a bit evil.

Who summoned me? – said the Ramm God with his mighty voice

It- it was I, epieownz who summoned you here, O Great Great Ramm God.

And why would a peasant like you summon me, epieownz?

I-I-I www-would like to have a ramm pet Almighty Ramm God.

Then a ramm pet you shall have, epieownz. -said the Ramm God

Really? – asked epieownz hopefully

You will have it tomorrow! – said the Ramm God

Thank you Almighty One! Is there anything I could do for you? – epieownz

As a matter of fact, yes. I have divine business to attend to. I would like you to leave.

OK – said epieownz as he leaves the Great Ramm God.

The Ramm God laughed evilly. Muahahaha, what a Fool!

But epieownz was too happy that he would receive a ram pet and couldn't hear what the Ramm Demon God said.
    But our Qbee knew deep down something was off.

To be continued.....
  • Here XD

another google one...

@Mabz is this allowed?
    Why all people is copying from Google... It is not fair..
  • LumainLumain Member
    edited May 2017
    My second entry~~ The ramm fam
This discussion has been closed.