Null Hat

Now I've heard of this null Hat that if you wear it, it changes your hats from tricorn to a least fools hat. If you can sell I ask how much will people charge for it I may buy *IF I CAN!*

Comments

•  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    They are not allowed to be sold.
    Personally I think they should've been removed from the game ages ago.
  • edited March 2017
    I actually want a hat that is *delberately* named "NULL" and its effects are that it is 1) the rarest thing in the whole game (1 in a million or slimmer), and 2) it creates reality-bending powers that make the wearer intentionally glitch about. :P
    "It's not a bug, it's a feature!"

"WAA! CosmicCow my Qbee head is now under its feet!"
    "Working as intended, [unknownusername]."
  • lucaaa795 said:

There are 3 in game.
    If someone will sell one -Not allowed just saying- it will sell it for 1m-5m or so
    Also

gdog said:

Personally I think they should've been removed from the game ages ago.

I agree
    Most of the upcoming hats are spoiled because of the NULL :c

Had one of em but lost it in the void(possibly my collection)
  • What is a null hat? Can anyone show a picture because I have never actually seen one, and only have heard of it.
  • Lil Natey said:

What is a null hat? Can anyone show a picture because I have never actually seen one, and only have heard of it.

theres no picture,its a hat where when you move,it changed like crazy,like 1 hat per frame of moving
    It sounds like a thing of beauty. And I remember someone showing that effect, but I had no idea how it worked. And there were some hats that weren't even in-game, and I'm also not counting the ones that are coming up; like some super special thing that made the body 100% invisible. THAT is the TRUE power of NULL! :D
  • Im just gonna post this here: image
    This is a hat i found while i still had a null hat in my possession(wish i could get kewberth to recover the null hat i lost, i loved it) XD
  • Pink fluffy afro! :D
  • @lucaaa795 its a hat i found woth the null hat when i still had it
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    edited March 2017
    It kinda looks like you have the wuvva shirt character skin as a hat.
    wuv
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited March 2017
    gdog said:

It kinda looks like you have the wuvva shirt character skin as a hat.
    wuv

It does.. o-o
    Ok so the nametag mask is the red shirt texture so now is there going to be a wuvva shirt hat? >:o
  • 'Emily''Emily' MinnesotaMember
    Didn't the null hat look like a static cube or something?
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    https://i.ytimg.com/vi/jhovOg9a1cs/maxresdefault.jpg this is how it looks in item form, doesnt have a form when you wear it because well.... it changes into other hats