WHERE DID YOU GET YOUR NAME FROM?

Hello,
I don't do this, AT ALL. But I'll do it because why not. Basically like the title says, I'm asking everyone who'd like to share where they got their name from. So obviously, I have to start first. My name at the beginning was Amaterasu Aika, I was just a huge weaboo at the time, I am no longer a weaboo. Amaterasu means the Japanese Shinto goddess personifying the sun, and Aika means
Aika is Girl/Female and origin is Arabic, Australian, Japanese
Aika means: Love Song; A Bunch of Plants Near a Pool of Water
After a while, my name seemed like it was too long so I started changing up my name from *BubbleGum* to a few others that I don't remember oops xD
Later on, I changed my name to just Aika.
I'm curious what your names mean, tell me :3 I'm curious to know.
I DIDNT EVEN KNOW MY NAME'S A GAME WHOOOOOOOT
aika-2
AND HERE IS AMATERASU =-=
amaterasu-gif-285x300

Comments

• I saw a username called Jumbo101 in some other forums and wanted to join in but I couldn't think of a name and thought of Jumbo101. Idk what made me think of Goldy but the numbers came from 101 -> 301. Still dunno clearly why my name is like that.
  • Goldy301 said:

I saw a username called Jumbo101 in some other forums and wanted to join in but I couldn't think of a name and thought of Jumbo101. Idk what made me think of Goldy but the numbers came from 101 -> 301. Still dunno clearly why my name is like that.

cool name ;-; i'll add u on cc c:
  • My original name is: KnucklesJack
    (This is now my alt, but it is still my main for every other games)

So, when I was a kid, I had a Nintendo Gameboy Advance, I was first introduced with Pokémon, then Mario, and then Sonic, thats where I found a character that I liked, Knuckles, so I used "Knuckles" as my username for everything

Knuckles_232

When I got older, I play PC games, and I found a nice online web game called Habbo Hotel, where you can create your own room, customize your characters, and just chat and hangout

habbo-beach

I registered my username with "Knuckles" but unfortunately it was taken, so it just give me random name suggestions, and one caught my eye: "KnucklesJack"

And that is how my username was born :D
  • HUWAT said:

My original name is: KnucklesJack

So, when I was a kid, I had a Nintendo Gameboy Advance, I was first introduced with Pokémon, then Mario, and then Sonic, thats where I found a character that I liked, Knuckles, so I used "Knuckles" as my username for everything

Knuckles_232

When I got older, I play PC games, and I found a nice online web game called Habbo Hotel, where you can create your own room, customize your characters, and just chat and hangout

habbo-beach

I registered my username with "Knuckles" but unfortunately it was taken, so it just give me random name suggestions, and one caught my eye: "KnucklesJack"

Knuckles in my favorite in Sonic xDD
  • lucaaa795 said:

My name was first suggested by skype.Then i installed cc and i needed a name.I decided to use the name i have on skype.

*adds u on Skype* ello
    jk jk I has nu Skype ;o;
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    I always used my name called blademarcel (marcel= my real name), but i became a bit maturer (lol) and i thought blademarcel didnt fit me anymore, while i made this account the name just popped in my head like outta nowhere but i like it. So since then i used it (p.s. i still use the blade part in some things like my steam (hatred_blade))
  • My name is similar to the one I had from my "secret identity", but because that is some serious damage I wish to leave buried in time (remember: lies destroy lives), I am not at liberty to share details. But as a hint, my handle comes from a character I wrote.
  • I have got my name from the master of all weapons "The AK-47"
  • BlueIn-92 Is Short form for
    BluejaysIn1992 Which is referencing that the toronto bluejays won the worldseries (Baseball thing) In 1992 and 1993 but BlueIn-93 Sounds weird :D lol
  • my name actually started from JA14, JA are my initials and 14 is my day of birth. then I changed it to JA14X cuz I wanted to use a nametag, then changed it to JAX14 which alot of people are familiar with, then I changed it to JAXsepticeye based on a youtuber....

alot of people think that I based my named of JAX from league of Legends but I dont play that ^^' , just a major coincidence!
  • My name is from my liking of tumbleweeds!
  • RightMakerRightMaker PhilippinesMember
    I dunno where mah name come from
    Um just..

Thinking of something...
    Then BOOM!
    XD
  • Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember
    Ever heard of that game? Pixel Gun 3d ? Y'all you know my first name ;)
  • LiberatedLiberated Member
    edited February 2017
    I have answered this in the past many times.
    My reason for my username is because when I play games, I am finally "liberated" from the outside world. No limits, expectations, or judgement. I get bullied a lot in real life, so I play games with my username to free myself from all that nonsense. :P
  • Aika. said:

HUWAT said:

My original name is: KnucklesJack

Knuckles_232

habbo-beach

Knuckles in my favorite in Sonic xDD
    i like sonic games and shows A LOT and i got my name from my real life name
  • Bluejay_1 came from the bird. _1 came because "Bluejay" was already taken :)
  • Chewbaccaisfunny came from my doge her name is chewbacca and i always thought she was funny heres a pic IMG_20161207_210132
  • MoxxiechuMoxxiechu Prolly some ocean (FL.)Member
    Chick = Female
    (C)thulhu
    = Female Cthulhu

Chick-thulhu.

Ta-da!
  • Chewbaccaisfunny came from my doge her name is chewbacca and i always thought she was funny heres a pic IMG_20161207_210132

CUTE DOGGIE YOU'VE GOT THERE, WANNA SEE MY CAT? :DDDD
  • Aika. said:

Chewbaccaisfunny came from my doge her name is chewbacca and i always thought she was funny heres a pic IMG_20161207_210132

YES!

• Aika.Aika. Member
    edited February 2017

Aika. said:

Chewbaccaisfunny came from my doge her name is chewbacca and i always thought she was funny heres a pic IMG_20161207_210132

YES!

THIS IS MY KITTY

• Aika. said:

Aika. said:

YES!

THIS IS MY KITTY

15995355_592249287644969_2118912789_n
  • AIKAA! Haii kpop fam!

Anywho, I got my FIRST username 'BigPinkness' from my minecraft name 'BigPinkPancakes' and I was a nub at cc and I forgot my password so I created BigPinkness! ANYWHO! 2 years have passed and ive changed my name 20+ times and now my name is BigPumpkin because of halloween! Yush. Anywho. thats all.
  • AIKAA! Haii kpop fam!

Anywho, I got my FIRST username 'BigPinkness' from my minecraft name 'BigPinkPancakes' and I was a nub at cc and I forgot my password so I created BigPinkness! ANYWHO! 2 years have passed and ive changed my name 20+ times and now my name is BigPumpkin because of halloween! Yush. Anywho. thats all.

yo bts for life bro
  • So my name in real life is Angelica, yeah that's it.

But in other games my name is usually DarkDeathSouls which is really random, and it comes from how my usual mood is
  • So my name in real life is Angelica, yeah that's it.

But in other games my name is usually DarkDeathSouls which is really random, and it comes from how my usual mood is

Dark Death Souls...Very bleak. I'd say it's not compatible with a heroic spirit like my own. :P
  • ApricotApricot Member
    edited February 2017
    So I was looking for a food, but carrot was already taken =3=
  • My original name Tybear532
    was part from my name and part cuz i like 'bears' :P

My current & final name Reaper Bear
    is because i like anything skull, grimm reaper related basically death... o.o lol
    and i like 'bears' cuz yeah :3 :P
  • ...I just like cookies.
    A lot.
    (There's actually this huuuuuuge story to my name tho)
  • Gerald Clenkson, my spirit animal.
    Typical guy and is loaded with stacks of bacon cheese.
    Actually Gerald Clenkson is my neighbor's name. He helped me moved into my house. xd
This discussion has been closed.