Hinter's Amazing Amusement Hallway NOW OPEN!

I am pleased to announce that the new hallway is open and a few new fun additions to boot! You can find the ascent, a new maze story that is a combination parkour, story, and maze, along with some new pixel art like Deadpool made by the very own Hinter!

I still want to gussy up the hallway more with decoration but we wanted to get the hallway accessible soon as possible. You will find this new hallway much more user friendly as you start in a room with eight choices, each of the choices are color coded like red for parkour. You go into that door bam you are where you should be. So no looking or walking all over the place required!

Hope you all enjoy :D!

Comments

• mmmm nah lets not wait lets just storm in there. And good luck on the build @Hinters build team
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    im going to enter every damn room... every one!
  • I have found a sekret entrance to the new (totally empty except a couple sandstone bricks) hallway :O
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    edited February 2017
    You guys are really on a scroll arent ya?

Well, more things to visit i hope xD

Edit: and go to sleep for once >:(
  • HinterHinter Member, Retired Moderator
    edited February 2017
    Just a side note, the Black Lotus has been moved to the front room for those who wish to ride it/bring their friends.
    --
    Also, once cars come out and Thulu gives the go ahead, the race track she has generously made and put in the park will become available even during construction :)
  • Thank you to the sheer amount of people that helped with the hallway and bringing it into vitural reality. From wall layers, to floor layers, TO EVERYONE who made it possible ^_^! We are most happy <3
  • Sooo excited!