Name that person (NO GOOGLE lol)

Hello how this will work is you will post a picture of sombody (Prefferbly famous so we can guess them) And then give a few clues in there. Note if your on PC don't name your file if you save it there name as they can put their cursor over it and see the file name. I will go frist this is hard so if you can't find it out just say something broad like he is a singer.
I wear long socks I can catch a baseball almost better then anyone. My frist name is Kevin.
KEVIN haha I didn't say his last name

Comments

• RootbeerrRootbeerr Member
    edited February 2017
    Kevin Pillar :) Your profile picture was such a huge clue xD

The first letter of my name is E. I am Irish. I am best known as the author of a best selling series...

IMG_0216
  • BlueIn-92BlueIn-92 Member
    edited February 2017
    Rootbeerr said:

Lol and whats your image?'
    Edit: Oh ok thanks for posting that I will leave sombody else to gusse it as I have no idea lol
  • CortanaCortana UnknownMember, Retired Moderator
    @BlueIn-92 please follow our Forum Games sub forum rules, you're not allowed to post more than once per thread per 24 hours: http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/299/rules-for-the-forum-games-sub-forum
  • TumbleweedTumbleweed Member
    edited February 2017
    Rootbeerr said:

The first letter of my name is E. I am Irish. I am best known as the author of a best selling series...

IMG_0216

Edger Allen Poe? xD I just know she's/he's famous.

---
    (Does this count as a person?)
    I'm a video game that's been popular for over 14 years. I also have a horse and I fight bad guys and evil stuff. Who am I?
    image_search_1485625813223
  • LONK. BREATH OF THE WILD PLS M8. K.
    Uh
    I am a Maverick. I am in Megaman X5. My theme is a remix of Bubble Crab from X2.th
  • LONK. BREATH OF THE WILD PLS M8. K.
    Uh
    I am a Maverick. I am in Megaman X5. My theme is a remix of Bubble Crab from X2.th

AHHH WHAT IS THIS I SHOULD KNOW THIS I READ THE COMICS >.< It looks so familiar