Wanna be friends?

*insane**insane* SerbiaMember
So I never had any friends in this game.To go mining,hanging out etc. People just come and leave and I think that the most important thing in multiplayer games like this is to have friends.But I have none.So anyone,wanna be friends?

Comments

• Sure, as long as you don't ask for large amounts of cubits :D
  • *insane**insane* SerbiaMember
    Swim_Dog said:

Sure, as long as you don't ask for large amounts of cubits :D

i dont ask for anything :)
  • Cool beans ;)
  • S.ziaS.zia Member
    If you don't beg or ask for anything I will be your friend >:3
    Angela said:

i dont.why do people think i do? im not thirsty for things.if i need i buy it
  • You never know XD
  • hailmetal said:

Angela said:

Well you see apparently being high leveled makes you rich. Thus, I am often asked for cubits, or items because they happen to magically fall from the sky into my pockets. I'll be your friend if we actually hang out. Also as long as you don't steal, or break any rules, then I don't see why not! =)

• Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    Add me! :)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.

hailmetal said:

Angela said:

Well you see apparently being high leveled makes you rich. Thus, I am often asked for cubits, or items because they happen to magically fall from the sky into my pockets. I'll be your friend if we actually hang out. Also as long as you don't steal, or break any rules, then I don't see why not! =)

rules are here to be broken,but not by me.

Add me! :)

i already have you in my friends list
    Wurfino said:

I don't see the point saying 'as long as you don't beg' or something. Get to know the player more and unfriend them if they did beg or did something bad towards someone.

Anyways, feel free to add me.

i agree,i never beg and never did even when i was a noob.
  • Yeah, rules help keep the game safe and fun. It also maintains order, but I just wish players would follow them. Anyways, I'll get online now.