Guess That Game Character/Item!

Welcome!

Here's how you play:
Example

Qbee 1: I used to be a pixel game and 2D, I wear a red hat and my enemy is an evil turtle.
Qbee 2: Mario!
Etc..

Just follow the forum rules and posting rule and make sure you don't riddle a game with an inappropriate title. You can do a game, a game charactor or game item/thing. Anything game related ;P

I'll start :3

I am green, I have a shield and sword.
I also have a horse. My hat is kinda odd o.o
What Am I?

Comments

• Link!

I am a very fast blue hedgehog that collects rings.
  • Sanik.

I have attracted over 30 million players, and I am known for the Bloxy Awards. (it's a game)
  • Minecraft.

I wear sunglasses and say lots of awesome one-liners. Oh, and I love me my big guns. Who am I?
  • I selected it and searched it up on google as I have absoultly no idea is it the Simpsons?

I am from a kids t.v show I have big ears and I am somtimes called bugs. Who am I?
  • edited February 2017
    First, it seemed like my original answer was wrong (someone told me it was "Roblox" or whatever that's spelled). Second, the answer to MY question was Duke Nukem.

Next, that'd be Bugs Bunny Looney Toons...except what does that have to do with video games? Oh wait, they DID have video games, and the only way I know this is thanks to the Angry Video Game Nerd.

All previous issues addressed, here is the next round:

I am always encased in green. I've saved Humanity many times over, but I don't like to talk much. And my only companion is a mod on CC. Who am I?